Author Topic: Why i luv WCC!!!  (Read 156 times)

DPG4lyfe

Why i luv WCC!!!
« on: December 01, 2002, 10:34:51 PM »
i luv WCC iz because this is where i come to get away from everything! like lets say im madd at my chicc and i feel like talking to her or calling her bacc or im mad at her and i dont want her to call me well i get online and come here and post it helps me forget about tha person.

another reason y iz tha ppl i mean u got Nik here making names over and over agian till he gets what he wants u got Doggy and Blade which are sum laid bacc mutha fucca'z IMO u got seer and rud who run tha board great then u got funny mutha fuccaz like Murrow, Tom, Blanket and many others and u got smart ass (not ment in a mean way) like Jome and MRN

u also got ppl all over tha world here u got ppl from cali to ny to uk to canada and thats wut i luv!

Seer bigg props for this board and i look at this Forum like a bigg family and Nik iz tha reject nobody likes to talk about in tha family so thats y u like it ;D o jus wanted to express my feelings and seer keep up tha good work ;). im out!!!

DPG4lyfe

Re:Why i luv WCC!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2002, 11:32:05 PM »
y do ya'll come to this board and y do u like/luv it?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2002, 11:32:44 PM »
u got Doggy and Blade which are sum laid bacc mutha fucca'z

haha thanks dogg, yeah one of the reasons I love WCC is that its like a community, we are all mostly friends and respect each other, and then there r always a buncha haters in a community too.  Its also a great source of knowledge, I learnt a LOT from this forum... Despire the negativity/haters and shit, its still strong, props to seer and rud for running a good board, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 11:37:00 PM »
thanks dogg and ur kool to me cuzz u never argue wit anybody and its very rare i see u make a smart ass comment to anybody here! same wit doggy ya'll are eazy to get along wit and everything and thats what i like.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 11:43:45 PM »
haha thanx for the props homie, yeah its cool to come here and chill for a while with people, its like a whole new world so u can get away from the troubles of your life for a lil while, its cool

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2002, 11:47:55 PM »
*sniffles* and *tear rolls down cheek*...ahhhh ...jk homies yeah i like coming here too this board is banging im at 1000 and counting now for post so thats a hella alot.....alright enough with the ass kissing... ;) ;D...jk.....Peace dubcc

[size=36]I Love You Man!!!![/size]

Jome

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 06:19:27 PM »
Smart ass?? Wtf..
Now get on mIRC, so I can whoop yo azz Internet style  ;D

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 08:32:18 PM »
Smart ass?? Wtf..
Now get on mIRC, so I can whoop yo azz Internet style  ;D

at least u aint tha lozer in tha family like Nik ;)
and u know how every family has a drunken uncle well SGV iz tha one in our family he iz tha drunk uncle that makes u pull his finger :D lol im out!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 08:44:04 PM »
OH SGV wants to test Da 40 Illa hèhè ... Hi my name is Bz Mak and I passed 3 days without my 40  8)  yeh, the board is cool, I learn a lot and I laugh a lot

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2002, 09:25:08 PM »
naw its like this
Hello, Im SGV and Im an alkohalik!

lol jk ;D ur kool too SGV and u too BZ Mak im out!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2002, 09:38:29 PM »
Hi SGV

loool

Pillow

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2002, 10:59:06 PM »
i luv WCC iz because this is where i come to get away from everything! like lets say im madd at my chicc and i feel like talking to her or calling her bacc or im mad at her and i dont want her to call me well i get online and come here and post it helps me forget about tha person.

another reason y iz tha ppl i mean u got Nik here making names over and over agian till he gets what he wants u got Doggy and Blade which are sum laid bacc mutha fucca'z IMO u got seer and rud who run tha board great then u got funny mutha fuccaz like Murrow, Tom, Blanket and many others and u got smart ass (not ment in a mean way) like Jome and MRN

u also got ppl all over tha world here u got ppl from cali to ny to uk to canada and thats wut i luv!

Seer bigg props for this board and i look at this Forum like a bigg family and Nik iz tha reject nobody likes to talk about in tha family so thats y u like it ;D o jus wanted to express my feelings and seer keep up tha good work ;). im out!!!
yo man i jus wanna say that when u first came here i thought u were a faggot, but ur actually a pretty cool dude, keep postin  ;)

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2002, 11:11:46 PM »
^^^kinda mean dont u think?

naw but i use to see u be an ass to me for no reazon but thats cuzz i use to say sum stupid shyt well i still do but not ass badd but ur pretty kool i got nun against u im out!!!