Author Topic: HipHop Rapper Guru Is In A Coma  (Read 1041 times)

Matty

Re: HipHop Rapper Guru Is In A Coma
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 04:25:41 AM »
Damn that's messed up, i hope he comes out of it.

spaner

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 05:19:41 AM »
 :( , hope that he be better and make more real hip-hop joints

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:52 AM »
Damnnnnnnnnnnn, I hope the hell he pulls thru. :-\

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2010, 07:27:32 AM »
damn thats bad  .... sincerely hope he pulls through this.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guru of Gang Starr has heart attack and is in a coma.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 07:57:01 AM »
I kinow he's been acting like a dick recently but he doesn't deserve this.  :(
::)

No need for the eye rolling. He's been discrediting Premier recently, calling him an R&B producer. He's also been saying that he alone is Gang Starr.

Not what I heard. I heard Premo and Guru are actually aboutto release the next Gang Starr album in summer this year so they can't exactly be on bad terms! I'm guessing this might push the release back though unfortunately.

Invincible

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 08:03:49 AM »
I kinow he's been acting like a dick recently but he doesn't deserve this.  :(

No need for the eye rolling. He's been discrediting Premier recently, calling him an R&B producer. He's also been saying that he alone is Gang Starr.

Not what I heard. I heard Premo and Guru are actually aboutto release the next Gang Starr album in summer this year so they can't exactly be on bad terms! I'm guessing this might push the release back though unfortunately.

Where the hell did you hear this? Guru was planning on releasing a solo album with a different producer but not Premier. Premier is busy at the moment with quite a few projects. A Gang Starr album is not 1 of them.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 08:11:31 AM »
I kinow he's been acting like a dick recently but he doesn't deserve this.  :(

Where the hell did you hear this? Guru was planning on releasing a solo album with a different producer but not Premier. Premier is busy at the moment with quite a few projects. A Gang Starr album is not 1 of them.

I read this actually this morning in an article on Guru's heart attack on The Guardian's website. It explicity states that Premo and Guru were to "Imminently release new material as Gang Starr".

I'll get the link for you mate.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 08:14:24 AM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/mar/01/rapper-guru

there it is. Halfway down it says "Guru recently hinted on Twitter that he and DJ Premier were set to release new Gang Starr material imminently".

I'll admit, hinting on twitter is hardly fact, but there it is, its obviously a rumour going round.

Invincible

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »
Yer, don't believe everything you read in the papers and Twitter accounts. There are plenty of fake accounts out there. If there was a chance, I'm pretty sure Premier would have come out and announced it as he is very keen on doing another album.

2euce 7even

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 09:11:11 AM »

2010-thefuture

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 09:38:22 AM »
hey guys I was in one for 21 days remember?And I pulled through so there is no reason why he shouldn't

comas are very strange things.......

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 07:07:20 PM »
Yer, don't believe everything you read in the papers and Twitter accounts. There are plenty of fake accounts out there. If there was a chance, I'm pretty sure Premier would have come out and announced it as he is very keen on doing another album.

As I said, there were rumours going round and there's the proof the rumours are there. I'm pretty sure one of the biggest broadsheet newspapers in the UK would at least make sure theyre looking at the correct twitter account. I'd be more inclined to believe the Guardian than a forum aswell.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
this seems to be true....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »
Don't want to alarm anyone but I've just heard (from an unreliable source (another forum as it goes) that Guru has actually just passed away. Hopefully thats bullshit and someone is telling porkies. I wont believe it.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
"Guru still in surgery, keep on praying people, he will make it "
3 minutes ago via web

That was DJ Premier's last tweet just 3mins ago. Looks like he isnt gone yet.