Author Topic: How come Maine and CA are like the only ones that get Cash Refunds on..  (Read 238 times)

Al Bundy

just recycled and made 25 bucks.. paying for half my quad  8)

go green for green!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

damn kain comin wit some knowledge....

..special cans?? Is there a reason? Some certain reason why? Wonderin'..

BECAUSE IN CALIFORNIA, MAINE AND HAWAII WHEN WE BUY CANS/BOTTLES WE HAVE TO PAY A DEPOSIT TO ENSURE WE RECYCLE IT TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.

and they say the end of the world isnt comin soon...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
might be comin to an end....but recyclin dont stop daygo...lol
we about to have a earthquake...let me get this last load in dogg...the hispanics be doin that shhh for real
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

we about to have a earthquake...let me get this last load in dogg...the hispanics be doin that shhh for real

naw, i was talkin about the KAIN/Knowledge comment....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

naw, i was talkin about the KAIN/Knowledge comment....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.