Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11799 times)

Sike

Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2010, 07:14:13 PM »
Nah it wasn't the laws standards so that's why I got the ticket. But I had just left 7-11, got a pack of swishers, bought a bootleg dvd, and was pulling in my complex when the sirens went off. I thought they were gonna get me for something else, then they told me my windows were too dark. I was like WTF, I'm at my residence already...this isn't fair. They were like it's not a big deal just take the tint off and you will be fine. I was really upset because my dude had just put the tint on my vehicle. So it was a total waste!

ur life is a fail.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »
lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »
The officer was like Mexican or something and she was a female. #smartas&
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2010, 07:17:17 PM »
are you tryna say race played a part in you gettin a ticket?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »
LMAO!! ;)
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2010, 07:19:09 PM »
Nope, behind the tint they didn't know who was driving...

But on another note..I just cooked some BOMB A$$ enchilladas!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2010, 07:20:05 PM »
im pretty sure many want to eat your enchilada......lol
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2010, 07:21:11 PM »
What's cooking for dinner over there? What are you all eating?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »
i dont know but now that you mentioned it....i want.....forget the enchilada...well figure out what well eat 
Cube

Sike

« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2010, 07:26:42 PM »

ill end u.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2010, 07:27:24 PM »
lol
were you there for her/his birth?

ill end u.
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2010, 07:27:36 PM »
Well I just ate some chicken enchilladas, spanish rice, and it's funny because someone said something about corn on here earlier and made me want some so I added that to the meal w/ green beans. I'm stuffed. It's still early and I'm going to be up for a few more hours. Trying to kill some time man.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2010, 07:29:40 PM »
Why ya'll got them sigs up tho? :o

Sikotic™

« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2010, 07:32:14 PM »
My old car had real dark window tints on the passenger side mirrors. Shit looked real good especially at night.

I went a year with no problems. Soon after, I got shit from cops all the time for my tints. A few times they let me off, but 3 times I got fix-it tickets for that shit. By the 3rd time I just said fuck it and took the damn tints off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »
unless your a special female, females dont say man.....
lesbains do...so what is it?

Well I just ate some chicken enchilladas, spanish rice, and it's funny because someone said something about corn on here earlier and made me want some so I added that to the meal w/ green beans. I'm stuffed. It's still early and I'm going to be up for a few more hours. Trying to kill some time man.
Cube