Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 12216 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2010, 08:11:35 PM »
If somebody forgets the film, for when the handz start gettin' thrown, I'ma be mad about it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »
You b*tches still online looking for LUV, that's a damn shame. Mine came with a few acres and a powerful last name. Plus my jigz stay TRU to the game. Puts me, Neiman before the fame. Ain't got no time to entertain you lame h*es, and as far as the game goes we past that. B*tchez mad cuz they can't have that, when he's not around I'm missing him so I POST ONLINE rock his chain and his fitted cap. Yall keep tryin to spread rumors about, sheesh only a fool would believe that lol. Neiman all about action, I hit the block hard like two cars crashing why ya'll steady bashing? :-*

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

That's about me, y'all.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »

Beauty is only SKIN deep hunny. I'm educated which works out far beyond my looks. Lol you're basic for even making that statement.

LMAO :o
Nuthin sexier than a beautiful [b]woman givin me some brains. Supreme and Daygo can't compete.[/b]

WHOA MAN!!!! WHOA THAT'S  A MAN :o

LMAO

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:01 PM »
You b*tches still online looking for LUV, that's a damn shame. Mine came with a few acres and a powerful last name. Plus my jigz stay TRU to the game. Puts me, Neiman before the fame. Ain't got no time to entertain you lame h*es, and as far as the game goes we past that. B*tchez mad cuz they can't have that, when he's not around I'm missing him so I POST ONLINE rock his chain and his fitted cap. Yall keep tryin to spread rumors about, sheesh only a fool would believe that lol. Neiman all about action, I hit the block hard like two cars crashing why ya'll steady bashing? :-*

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

peace out bitch...

You braggin about payin all yo bills like yo ass done bought a yacht lol  You need change your name to SlausonSwapMeet9.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:25 PM »
neimanmarcus9, holla at a nigga if you really goin to big bear. i'm throwin a party up there.

no haters allowed. you know who you are.

So I'mma swoop up Daygo and we'll be thru there  ;D
So y'all can run up in there and call every female in there a basic bitch? aw hell nah!

It'll be ok....u'll enjoy the insults don't trip
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

Damn, that belongs in Keystyle. Fly rhyme.

Sikotic™

« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2010, 08:14:48 PM »
Y'all just had to scare the girl of my dreams away, huh?  :'(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #322 on: March 04, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
lol

neimanmarcus9, holla at a nigga if you really goin to big bear. i'm throwin a party up there.

so when yall fuckin...u goan call her neiman? Or marcus?

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

peace out bitch...

You braggin about payin all yo bills like yo ass done bought a yacht lol  You need change your name to SlausonSwapMeet9.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

Are we still bashing??? Is yo basic ass still actin like you're important??? YES WE ARE STILL BASHIN LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2010, 08:16:37 PM »

if that dude was the girl of your dreams....you need to wake yo ass up lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #325 on: March 04, 2010, 08:16:43 PM »

so when yall fuckin...u goan call her neiman? Or marcus?
I'ma be callin her wifey if its good enough.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2010, 08:16:55 PM »

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

peace out bitch...

[/b]

*dead* llol

Muhfukka

« Reply #327 on: March 04, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »
shes probably baking a couple cakes or something

Sikotic™

« Reply #328 on: March 04, 2010, 08:18:28 PM »

LUV,
Neimanmarcus9

peace out bitch...

[/b]

*dead* llol
That was uncalled for.

Now when MacGuyver called her 100% Watts Nickerson Gardens, it was more fitting

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #329 on: March 04, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »
lol
sik brought his future wife on here thinkin it would help his relationship.....damn he musta forgot daygo and str8 outta the blue supreme would get all gangsta wit it n dis house

if that dude was the girl of your dreams....you need to wake yo ass up lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.