Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11815 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I so want to bang Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2010, 01:52:51 PM »
lol how you chose your name Neimanmarcus9 ?

lol at blunt tyme

haha thats what this site is for dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2010, 01:55:18 PM »
Okay so, I'm from Los Angeles...and I LUV to shop. My favorite kind of purses are Kate Spade purses which can be purchased at the Neiman Marcus department store. I've been an addict of that place since the 9th grade, so there you have it...Neiman Marcus 9. #simple. Ya'll need to smoke.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2010, 01:56:40 PM »
lol
sik whats your breakdown of this fe-male?
theres a couple of strings attached
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

westsiderider323

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2010, 01:59:18 PM »
Okay so, I'm from Los Angeles...and I LUV to shop. My favorite kind of purses are Kate Spade purses which can be purchased at the Neiman Marcus department store. I've been an addict of that place since the 9th grade, so there you have it...Neiman Marcus 9. #simple. Ya'll need to smoke.

u just cant trust people on the internet now a days its unsafe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
for real what her/him in the 9th garde tryna set up some chris hansen shhhh
like my pic?
meet me at the nm store..and well.....lol
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2010, 02:06:13 PM »
Yup, the net isn't safe. My homie met a tranzie off of myspace SMH. Call me what ya'll want, people know what it is. Since you're spending so much time trying to figure out my gender, how about investing some of that time into checking out this trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=1ltMEjEVDQk&v=acsbA5eMbDg Much LUV!  :-*
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2010, 02:07:58 PM »
LOL look @ the topics, so what? I'm not afraid to speak on what is on my mind #silly.

thats what they do....lol

this is an alias.... :-X
nah, look at the topics she makes

i like how you took it as a diss, i was just pointing out the fact that you don't act like an alias

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »
who said dont speak whats on your mind? lol
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2010, 02:11:43 PM »
Im referring to ole dude saying "That's what they do." Like I am on here making up bogus info trying to sound 'womanlike' I guess IDK what point you guys are trying to prove. But I've already proved mine. How about lets talk abut that upcoming Laker game...oops..did that sound too mannish? lol.

LOL look @ the topics, so what? I'm not afraid to speak on what is on my mind #silly.

thats what they do....lol

this is an alias.... :-X
nah, look at the topics she makes

i like how you took it as a diss, i was just pointing out the fact that you don't act like an alias

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2010, 02:12:55 PM »
"Somebody call the cops, I'm being cyber-bullied!!!" :'( lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »
cyberbullied...then you wont survive on this site...thats all that happens here alotta net bangers on here....lol
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2010, 02:15:54 PM »
Okay Mister why do I have (-5) Karma?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2010, 02:16:51 PM »
i dont know and i still dont know that karma works...lol
i think people do that...on purpose? haha
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »
Well, I'm bored right now and I was trying to figure that out. Thanks anyway.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2010, 02:20:14 PM »
lol
sik whats your breakdown of this fe-male?
theres a couple of strings attached

I believe everything she says.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE