Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11808 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »
I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9<----- OMG how fast the subject title changed. And yall a mess talking bout she should've kept it in her ass. She didn't have enough time to think like that....
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Bananas

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2010, 04:33:03 PM »
I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9<----- OMG how fast the subject title changed. And yall a mess talking bout she should've kept it in her ass. She didn't have enough time to think like that....

dont pay any mind to these guys sweetheart. I'll rep dipinthemix for a week if you up some pics of you naked on all fours.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2010, 04:33:45 PM »
how much did you pay for those booty implants sir?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2010, 04:33:59 PM »
lol

dont pay any mind to these guys sweetheart. I'll rep dipinthemix for a week if you up some pics of you naked on all fours.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2010, 04:34:46 PM »
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO OMG THAT was soooo funny!!! Rep it and I might give you something special..... #nojoke.... :o
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2010, 04:39:32 PM »
#seriousquestion how do you guys/gals feel about women/models posting FREE NAKED photos on themselves on twitter...all perv comments aside...like if you're a mom, a business owner, a call yourself a model do you think that you should be giving your fans FREE NAKED pics...like Trina didn't give her away they were stolen...and the same goes with Cassie and Rihanna. I know it's cool to see nice bodies and all, but where do we cut the limit?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2010, 04:45:25 PM »
#seriousquestion how do you guys/gals feel about women/models posting FREE NAKED photos on themselves on twitter...all perv comments aside...like if you're a mom, a business owner, a call yourself a model do you think that you should be giving your fans FREE NAKED pics...like Trina didn't give her away they were stolen...and the same goes with Cassie and Rihanna. I know it's cool to see nice bodies and all, but where do we cut the limit?

Is that you^^^^   Its ok imo to give away free naked pics  8) 8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »

It's gonna come out anyways. Might as well leak it on your own terms and get the publicity needed. Ya underdig?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2010, 04:47:22 PM »
this shit was at page 1 or 2 a couple hours ago

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »
this shit was at page 1 or 2 a couple hours ago
My first classic thread?  8) 8)
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »
#seriousquestion how do you guys/gals feel about women/models posting FREE NAKED photos on themselves on twitter..
ummmm... im for it?

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2010, 04:51:24 PM »
#imsaying though, if you're a business person wouldn't it be LOGICAL to sell the photos and not leak them? That's the point I'm making.

And that is NOT me, I'm West Indian!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2010, 04:53:50 PM »
#imsaying though, if you're a business person wouldn't it be LOGICAL to sell the photos and not leak them? That's the point I'm making.

In order to sell anything, you have to generate demand.

There's no demand in letdowns. You gotta provide your consumers with at least a preview if you wanna hook them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »

yeah but youre not a business person, youre just a dirty slut with naked photos

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2010, 04:55:11 PM »
LOL @ West Indian. What Carribean Island are you from?