Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 12093 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2010, 04:55:54 PM »
I meant to say OF themselves, not ON themselves...but yeah we need some more ladies in the G.Spot...
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2010, 04:57:04 PM »
West Indian meaning Trinidadian...

LOL @ West Indian. What Carribean Island are you from?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2010, 04:57:14 PM »
because you like 100% nig nog to me
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2010, 04:59:44 PM »
West Indian meaning Trinidadian...

Im knowing thats why I asked what Island. Yeah u don't look Trinidadian boo. You look 100% Watts Nickerson Garden. I likes though
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2010, 05:00:58 PM »
Yes I am a Nig Nog lol or whatever you want to say lmfao but I come from a West Indian background so I was telling ur dumba$$ that the female in that pic was not me, she's White I'm not.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: March 03, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »
naw the chick in the shower aint white boo

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2010, 05:03:51 PM »
Lol I don't agree with those sweet cheeks...from what I've heard they get hard over a couple of years and I know some female models with them. Unlike fake boobies, girlies with the implants don't really shake it like a salt shaker. Real booties move and jiggle when you walk if they are big...even if they are firm they still move and have a voice, yes they talk.. :o

how much did you pay for those booty implants sir?

Sikotic™

« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2010, 05:04:41 PM »

Im knowing thats why I asked what Island. Yeah u don't look Trinidadian boo. You look 100% Watts Nickerson Garden. I likes though

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »
Lol I don't agree with those sweet cheeks...from what I've heard they get hard over a couple of years and I know some female models with them. Unlike fake boobies, girlies with the implants don't really shake it like a salt shaker. Real booties move and jiggle when you walk if they are big...even if they are firm they still move and have a voice, yes they talk.. :o

how much did you pay for those booty implants sir?
I just saw some infomercials where they make panties with booty bubbles in them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #129 on: March 03, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »
Yep they do and I sell them for 7 bucks. They are boy shorts with the pads inside. The make ur butt look more round. But they look good only in jeans.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #130 on: March 03, 2010, 05:09:16 PM »
LMAO!!!! ;)

INGLEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2010, 05:09:23 PM »
Yeah. In some kinda thin material they would look like a tumor on each ass cheek.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2010, 05:10:40 PM »
She isn't in the shower and YES hunny, she is WHITE! I'm far from that...

naw the chick in the shower aint white boo

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2010, 05:18:13 PM »

Prime example Black girl in the middle. Took this at the Black Men's Mag event, she had an a$$ job.

Yeah. In some kinda thin material they would look like a tumor on each ass cheek.

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2010, 05:35:33 PM »
Damn, you just gonna put her on blast like that?

THA SAUCE HOUSE