Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 12080 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2010, 05:38:44 PM »
Yup, even DJ Kay Slay put her on blast. Any woman who steps in my presence with a fake tush gets blasted! They don't know the hardships one has had growing up with cakes, they do it for the money and for the wrong reasons.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2010, 05:48:24 PM »
So you do it for the love?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »
I don't have a fake tush lol. I'm just pointing out the different in cakes, you can see how hers looks deformed. Fake booties have that kind of look.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sikotic™

« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2010, 06:26:18 PM »
Too bad she didn't have enough money to fix her busted face.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2010, 06:35:37 PM »
sik would you still hit it? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2010, 06:38:56 PM »

Nah. Looks too much like Tyrese with a bad weave.

LOL @ those skinny ass flamingo legs on her too. With the legs and ass it looks like the picture was taken through one of those fun house mirrors.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »
lol...talk about death race
damn if she knocked at your door and you were home at 1030......you'd say im good off that? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »
lol Sik u fool big dogg. So if shes not hot who's better than her
cuz imo Tyrese >>>>>>>>> her (no homo)

are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

« Reply #143 on: March 03, 2010, 06:51:58 PM »
hahahaha

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2010, 07:02:46 PM »
Exactly Flamingo legs w/dat butt yall fellaz betta recognize!

Man ya'll I'm so upset. This is what happened today. I got a ticket for having tinted windows and someone else went to pay my ticket, but they turned away the person that went to pay my ticket because they said that I had to be physically present to pay it SMH. Yet, the person could put it in their lil drop box. So now I have to physically go to court on Friday to pay this dumb ticket for tinted windows when the cops had no business even pulling me over as I was going into my security gate at my apt complex. Man, this is some bull. I really don't feel like being bothered with court again. I'm going to see if I can mail it before Friday though.

Sike

« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »
Exactly Flamingo legs w/dat butt yall fellaz betta recognize!

Man ya'll I'm so upset. This is what happened today. I got a ticket for having tinted windows and someone else went to pay my ticket, but they turned away the person that went to pay my ticket because they said that I had to be physically present to pay it SMH. Yet, the person could put it in their lil drop box. So now I have to physically go to court on Friday to pay this dumb ticket for tinted windows when the cops had no business even pulling me over as I was going into my security gate at my apt complex. Man, this is some bull. I really don't feel like being bothered with court again. I'm going to see if I can mail it before Friday though.

Fuck you can i???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2010, 07:04:32 PM »
it has to be up to LAW STANDARDS so assumin it wasnt? and thats why you got a ticket cuz it was too dark
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #147 on: March 03, 2010, 07:09:44 PM »
Nah it wasn't the laws standards so that's why I got the ticket. But I had just left 7-11, got a pack of swishers, bought a bootleg dvd, and was pulling in my complex when the sirens went off. I thought they were gonna get me for something else, then they told me my windows were too dark. I was like WTF, I'm at my residence already...this isn't fair. They were like it's not a big deal just take the tint off and you will be fine. I was really upset because my dude had just put the tint on my vehicle. So it was a total waste!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: March 03, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »
yeah take it off...your clothes that is....and they should dismiss the ticket
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12:49 PM »
then theyll see the dick though