Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11826 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »
@ Sikotic I feel you. I HATE fix it tickets, and tickets period sh*t but it really sucks when you're pulling up in your driveway and you get a ticket. Then you have someone who is going to pay it for you and the court says that the person who got the ticket has to pay it!! System is messed up..

@Get Your Walk On "I'm bored men. I'm talking to men in this little chat room kind of thing, so I said it. And no Neimanmarcus9 is not a lesbo lol."

Who have ya'll met from Dubcnn?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2010, 07:41:05 PM »
you better go there half of str8 up naked....otherwise the ticket wont be dismissed
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »
Well it's getting paid.

Guess what? I'm baking Chocolate Chip Cookies right now, yumm..how do you like your cookies?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sikotic™

« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »
@ Sikotic I feel you. I HATE fix it tickets, and tickets period sh*t but it really sucks when you're pulling up in your driveway and you get a ticket. Then you have someone who is going to pay it for you and the court says that the person who got the ticket has to pay it!! System is messed up..
I'll make it all better for ya when I get at that corn...

Who have ya'll met from Dubcnn?
NIKCC, LIGHTS and I had a friendly altercation a few months back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2010, 07:44:35 PM »
well done jus like you

Well it's getting paid.

Guess what? I'm baking Chocolate Chip Cookies right now, yumm..how do you like your cookies?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
That's whats up @ SIK...

I like my cookies really soft, I take them out of the oven a little before the time they're supposed to come out so that they can be chewy. This is my desert ya'll. I'm looking for some other websites to post stuff on that are like Hip Hop type sites, mostly West Coast though. Do you fellaz know of any?

Rapradar.com is tight ;D
2Dopeboyz.com is tight ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2010, 07:50:18 PM »
i like em soft and round jus like you
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 08:35:59 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2010, 08:04:49 PM »
i like me soft and round jus like you
hahahahahaha high in chelestorol too

Sike

« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2010, 08:05:06 PM »
Yea i was there for HIS birth.

lol
were you there for her/his birth?

What's cooking for dinner over there? What are you all eating?

ill end u.

Sikotic™

« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2010, 08:35:51 PM »
That's whats up @ SIK...

I like my cookies really soft, I take them out of the oven a little before the time they're supposed to come out so that they can be chewy. This is my desert ya'll. I'm looking for some other websites to post stuff on that are like Hip Hop type sites, mostly West Coast though. Do you fellaz know of any?

Rapradar.com is tight ;D
God damn you eat too much!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2010, 08:36:28 PM »
thats not the way to get at her sik....lol

That's whats up @ SIK...

Rapradar.com is tight ;D
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2010, 08:37:45 PM »

That's whats up @ SIK...

Rapradar.com is tight ;D
I'm just sayin'. That shit is gonna catch up to agent #9 if she doesn't watch it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2010, 08:41:34 PM »
yeah you gon create agent 69 for her once you catch up

That's whats up @ SIK...

Rapradar.com is tight ;D
I'm just sayin'. That shit is gonna catch up to agent #9 if she doesn't watch it.
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »
Damn my cookies stayed in the oven too long!!! I'm so upset they were all brown at the bottom!!! But I'm baccck, I love to eat but I workout too so I have a balance.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2010, 08:52:30 PM »
you a lil thick one tho g....that isnt bad btw....keep eatin
Cube