Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11800 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #195 on: March 04, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
Damn my cookies stayed in the oven too long!!! I'm so upset they were all brown at the bottom!!! But I'm baccck, I love to eat but I workout too so I have a balance.

Aren't u that urban model who goes by the 4'11 giant?

I seen that female online before...cant remember what she looked like tho....just remember the name.

That's not the same chick that had the head shot tho.....I think that's really a dude behind the name lol.

My heart would be crushed. I've been planning a future with her in my head since yesterday.

So ur cheating on Queen Sikotic??? ooooooh I'm tellin!!!!
Shhhh.......I'm hoping this thread is on the second page by the time Queen gets back.

;)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2010, 12:42:12 PM »
Damn my cookies stayed in the oven too long!!! I'm so upset they were all brown at the bottom!!! But I'm baccck, I love to eat but I workout too so I have a balance.

I seen that female online before...cant remember what she looked like tho....just remember the name.

That's not the same chick that had the head shot tho.....I think that's really a dude behind the name lol.

My heart would be crushed. I've been planning a future with her in my head since yesterday.

Im sure u can see past the penis... :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2010, 12:42:49 PM »

So ur cheating on Queen Sikotic??? ooooooh I'm tellin!!!!
Shhhh.......I'm hoping this thread is on the second page by the time Queen gets back.

uppin
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »
YES. I'm an 'Urban Model' that was on the cover of "Kalifornia LUV" the Urban Novel.

And about the job, OMG I'm so excited my first day begins on the 23rd! Hope ya'll had a good day! I've been reading these threads lmfao!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:39:01 PM by Neimanmarcus9 »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2010, 05:54:43 PM »
Not sure if this shit has been asked...but how come this shit is what it says on your myspace but iwth your pic next to it?!

@DIPINTHEMIX

Male
24 years old
All Around The World, California
United States

Last Login: 3/3/2010 

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2010, 05:58:37 PM »
Lol go check it now :o
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 06:19:09 PM by Neimanmarcus9 »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sikotic™

« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2010, 06:20:40 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmm hm........
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2010, 06:24:32 PM »

« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »

so u just went from a 24 yr old male....to a 23 yr old female in 5 minutes.  Trivv....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: March 04, 2010, 06:27:43 PM »
awww shit its a.....

so u just went from a 24 yr old male....to a 23 yr old female in 5 minutes.  Trivv....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #205 on: March 04, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »
Yes, I type pretty fast. Thanks for pointing out that my birthday month was January on that profile, when really I'm a Cancer. And I'm not sure why it said Male. But I made sure that I changed it. I mean come on, if you're even my friend on there you should know that I'm a female. :-[

« Reply #206 on: March 04, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
Yes, I type pretty fast. Thanks for pointing out that my birthday month was January on that profile, when really I'm a Cancer. And I'm not sure why it said Male. But I made sure that I changed it. I mean come on, if you're even my friend on there you should know that I'm a female. :-[

yeah but I aint yah friend...just seen that u was a 24 yr old male.  Not too often people create a profile and accidentally put their wrong age AND sex on there...

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2010, 06:37:14 PM »
I was rushing when I created that profile, as I stated before I messed up on my birthday which is in July not JANUARY myspace made it seem like I already turned 24 and my b-day aint til 4 months. And about the male, I don't know why it was like that...but you brought it to my attention and nobody else did lol. I just joked about it on facebook, but does anyone have BBM on here? :P

« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2010, 06:40:42 PM »
I was rushing when I created that profile, as I stated before I messed up on my birthday which is in July not JANUARY myspace made it seem like I already turned 24 and my b-day aint til 4 months. And about the male, I don't know why it was like that...but you brought it to my attention and nobody else did lol. I just joked about it on facebook, but does anyone have BBM on here? :P

yet on your profile here...it says youre a 21 yr old female.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »
damn you got more twists than a roller coaster ride at six flags dogg...be easy
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.