Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11810 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2010, 06:42:48 PM »
It does? Damn, do you want to start creating online profiles for me then?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2010, 06:45:23 PM »

naw not at all....but your sig says

#1 I am a REAL PERSON....kinda ironic...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #212 on: March 04, 2010, 06:48:51 PM »
yeah why would you state that?
and sides you were on here...months ago with a different pic in there...a mixtape or somethin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #213 on: March 04, 2010, 06:54:50 PM »
Don't listen to these hatin ass niggas, girl. I believe you and that is all that matters.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #214 on: March 04, 2010, 06:55:40 PM »
Damn my cookies stayed in the oven too long!!! I'm so upset they were all brown at the bottom!!! But I'm baccck, I love to eat but I workout too so I have a balance.

Aren't u that urban model who goes by the 4'11 giant?

I seen that female online before...cant remember what she looked like tho....just remember the name.

That's not the same chick that had the head shot tho.....I think that's really a dude behind the name lol.

My heart would be crushed. I've been planning a future with her in my head since yesterday.

So ur cheating on Queen Sikotic??? ooooooh I'm tellin!!!!
Shhhh.......I'm hoping this thread is on the second page by the time Queen gets back.

uppin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #215 on: March 04, 2010, 06:56:08 PM »
pics or nuthin happened sik...up em once your done wit desert

Don't listen to these hatin ass niggas, girl. I believe you and that is all that matters.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #216 on: March 04, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »

P P P P P P P P P Poker Facccceee....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2010, 07:00:53 PM »
Yes, when I first started this account I didn't use an actual photo of me. Instead I used a bookmark of the book, "Kalifornia LUV" that I'm on the cover of. I think I started this account around the time that book came out, so I had it on most of my online profiles.

#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2010, 07:01:42 PM »
YES. I'm an 'Urban Model' that was on the cover of "Kalifornia LUV" the Urban Novel.

And about the job, OMG I'm so excited my first day begins on the 23rd! Hope ya'll had a good day! I've been reading these threads lmfao!

So I'm guessing that you're supposed to blow up anytime right?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2010, 07:03:10 PM »
Yes, when I first started this account I didn't use an actual photo of me. Instead I used a bookmark of the book, "Kalifornia LUV" that I'm on the cover of. I think I started this account around the time that book came out, so I had it on most of my online profiles.

So youre Spuds niece....or nephew?!  Im confused...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2010, 07:04:10 PM »
yeah thats it....
Cube

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2010, 07:08:19 PM »

"Blow up?" In what aspect? Urban Modeling? No, that's not what I do for a living lol.

If you haven't already purchased your copy of "Kalifornia LUV" get at me or visit amazon.com Barnes N Noble or Borders! xoxo.

« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2010, 07:11:01 PM »

If you haven't already purchased your copy of "Kalifornia LUV" get at me or visit amazon.com Barnes N Noble or Borders! xoxo.

naw im good

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2010, 07:14:03 PM »
Lol @ Niece or Nephew...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2010, 07:14:51 PM »
DaYg0, are you flirting?