Author Topic: I so want to cum on Neimanmarcus9's face  (Read 11802 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I so want to rape Neimanmarcus9
« Reply #255 on: March 04, 2010, 07:38:34 PM »
I'll buy your book if it comes with a box of Kleenex...

why? you goan give him a reach around?! lol
:grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2010, 07:40:46 PM »
real men dont need kleenex dogg....they should be able to tell you bout that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2010, 07:42:28 PM »
"They're callin' you a man because they lack manhood" yes, I hear you sweety. And my name will not change. Hit me up on AIM.

lol A real woman wouldn't act so thirsty on a forum
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #258 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:19 PM »
"They're callin' you a man because they lack manhood" yes, I hear you sweety. And my name will not change. Hit me up on AIM.

just in PMs huh Supreme?!  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #259 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:34 PM »

She ain't thirsty. She's just a woman with drive and ambition. She knows what she wants.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #260 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »
So like today I was at Western Union, the drive through...and there was a truck that pulled in before mine did right? They apparently wanted to cash their check, and
I was going to pick up a few bucks and get a money order to pay my rent. So this truck gets in front of me, and I'm lowkey mad because I was in a rush I wanted to be the first one to pull up, but because of the angle I drove it I had to take my time. Anywayz, the guy pulls out his check to get cashed and places it on the lil glass window and it flew away. Doesn't that suck!? I felt sorry for him. But then he moved, pulled his truck over and it was my turn to pick up the dough and get the money order. I've never seen anything like that happen before ya'll. But I was IN and OUT in no time.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:45:47 PM by Neimanmarcus9 »
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2010, 07:44:16 PM »

She ain't thirsty. She's just a woman with drive and ambition. She knows what she wants.

she wants to get rid of her penis
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »
So like today I was at Western Union, the drive through...and there was a truck that pulled in before mine did right? They apparently wanted to cash their check, and
I was going to pick up a few bucks and get a money order to pay my rent. So this truck gets in front of me, and I'm lowkey mad because I was in a rush I wanted to be the first one to pull up, but because of the angle I drove it I had to take my time. Anywayz, the guy pulls out his check to get cashed and places it on the lil glass window and it flew away. Doesn't that suck!? I felt sorry for him. But then he moved, pulled his truck over and it was my turn to pick up the dough and get the money order. I've never seen anything like that happen before ya'll.

thats pretty exciting...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #263 on: March 04, 2010, 07:46:16 PM »

I wouldn't know 'cause I never asked for a phone number :laugh:

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #264 on: March 04, 2010, 07:46:54 PM »
So I paid all of my bills today. Did you?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Sikotic™

« Reply #265 on: March 04, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »
I was going to pick up a few bucks and get a money order to pay my rent. So this truck gets in front of me, and I'm lowkey mad because I was in a rush I wanted to be the first one to pull up, but because of the angle I drove it I had to take my time. Anywayz, the guy pulls out his check to get cashed and places it on the lil glass window and it flew away. Doesn't that suck!? I felt sorry for him. But then he moved, pulled his truck over and it was my turn to pick up the dough and get the money order. I've never seen anything like that happen before ya'll. But I was IN and OUT in no time.
Yeah, I feel ya. I have bad luck with people pulling up on me in their trucks too.

What color was the truck? Was it a white Silverado?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #266 on: March 04, 2010, 07:48:00 PM »

So u were at the Nix off of Imperial and Fig gettin a money order is what ur sayin???

« Reply #267 on: March 04, 2010, 07:48:48 PM »

I wouldn't know 'cause I never asked for a phone number :laugh:

mm hmm....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #268 on: March 04, 2010, 07:49:33 PM »
So I paid all of my bills today. Did you?

U are a basic bitch. Obviosuly  mufuckas paid their bills if we're replyin to yo thick neck ass.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #269 on: March 04, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »
I don't even know who's sonning who anymore. :-\