Author Topic: K9 Interview (Hoodstars.net)  (Read 2444 times)

haze410

• Lil Geezy
Re: K9 Interview (Hoodstars.net)
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
kilo do u have  his demo ? will he ever release his deathrow cd ?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »
I got through 15 minutes or so of it before I had to leave to go to work... will listen to the rest of it later.

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 11:20:46 AM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 11:22:25 AM »

I can get it, but don't have it. There was plans to release his Death Row stuff, but not sure if it will happen.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »
It's interesting how K9 said that Warren G was the "realest nigga" out of the whole Dogg Pound faction affiliated with Death Row.

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 10:35:57 PM »
I can see that,seeing how warren g is the only that doesnt act like hes a super thug like the rest of the dpg.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 10:39:26 PM »
Glad you guys gave this interview a chance. K9's actually probably one of the realest rappers I know.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2010, 01:14:45 AM »
I can see that,seeing how warren g is the only that doesnt act like hes a super thug like the rest of the dpg.
While it's true that Warren G never tried to pass himself off as some hard ass triple-OG, I don't know about him being the "realest" out of that group.  I'm reminded of when Warren G made some comments while drunk/high to a magazine (probably The Source) that put Suge in a negative light, but when coming to his senses, he begged them to not print it, but the interview had already been submitted for publication.  Also, I remember the recent interview with Big C-Style where he said that Warren G was asked to step into the meeting room and had asked him to go in with him (since he probably sensed that something bad might happen to him), then one of Suge's guys jacked his chain during the meeting, which was later taken back by Snoop.

Glad you guys gave this interview a chance. K9's actually probably one of the realest rappers I know.
It's cool that you put up the interview.  It was kind of long, and K9 is hard enough to understand as it is, so hearing him from the other end of a recorded phone conversation took some concentration.  I don't always agree with his logic, but there's something about him in interviews that makes me think that there's a lot of honesty in his recollection of a lot of events.  However, while he didn't have anything to do with it, I completely agreed with the short interview (I believe it was with Mr. Riggla or whatever his name was) where he talks about the Jim Jones incident at a club in L.A. where he gave a shout-out to the Bloods in the club, but bounced as soon as the drama sparked between the Bloods and the Crips, even though he basically was the catalyst for it.

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2010, 01:54:43 AM »
People get drunk and talk shit,Ive done it,youve done it,anyway whos ever gotten drunk has done it.And we always regret the shit we say.Warren g isnt a gangsta and wanted someone beside him that was street to insure his safety.To me thats the definition of being REAL.Hes being a real human being instead of some fake super crip who claims one thing and acts another way ie. the rest of the dpg.I think your confusing being real with being gangsta.

2euce 7even

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2010, 04:45:31 AM »

*bumps "Takin Pictures In The Cemetery".

:) nah..dat dude cool

17 Freeze produced "death row uncut" and suge didnt pay him shit, he should pay him 6 g´z.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2010, 07:10:00 AM »
In that youtube interview he stated that Keita Rock knocked Nate Dogg's teeth out , anybody knows the story behind this ???
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »
People get drunk and talk shit,Ive done it,youve done it,anyway whos ever gotten drunk has done it.And we always regret the shit we say.Warren g isnt a gangsta and wanted someone beside him that was street to insure his safety.To me thats the definition of being REAL.Hes being a real human being instead of some fake super crip who claims one thing and acts another way ie. the rest of the dpg.I think your confusing being real with being gangsta.
I get what you're saying (especially the "real" vs. "gangsta" aspect) and considered that during my post.  But there is a difference between talking shit when you're drunk to your buddies and talking shit when you're drunk during an interview with a hip-hop publication.  And when you're rolling with someone like Death Row, then you'd better be prepared to stand your ground no matter who you are.  I'm not a gangster, I'm not a thug, but I know that when I put myself around people of that kind of a background, then there are some things I may have to deal with, and if I don't want to face those things then I shouldn't be there in the first place.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2010, 08:43:59 AM »

*bumps "Takin Pictures In The Cemetery".

:) nah..dat dude cool

17 Freeze produced "death row uncut" and suge didnt pay him shit, he should pay him 6 g´z.

You sure? Sounds like a Hutch beat to me since Hutch is on the chorus.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2010, 09:55:13 PM »
kurupts brother?
damn

In that youtube interview he stated that Keita Rock knocked Nate Dogg's teeth out , anybody knows the story behind this ???
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 05:05:18 AM »
^^kurupt and keitarock are not brothers lol.