Author Topic: [New] Concrete Criminalz - Murder The Game (feat. Goldie Loc & Big Sloan)  (Read 911 times)

Opazo

• Lil Geezy
  • www.RuthlessVillain.tk
Damn this song is good. Has the whole album leaked?

no buy it  ::)

Nah, i don't pay for MP3's. If i see a hard copy of this album in the stores, i will buy it. All snippets sound real good.

It's worth d/l....I did it....so shouldn't u? face it....in a couple of years all songs are going to be on mp3

KURUPTION-81

Nah, i don't pay for MP3's. If i see a hard copy of this album in the stores, i will buy it. All snippets sound real good.

It's worth d/l....I did it....so shouldn't u? face it....in a couple of years all songs are going to be on mp3

I hope that day never comes.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it already has....why you think crooked had to redo his debut album 12 times....lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

paulieclassic

be on the look out for the video

Okka

True that. It will be the day i stop payin' for music.

Opazo

• Lil Geezy
  • www.RuthlessVillain.tk

::)

Okka

What? I collect CD's but i ain't with that digital bullshit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah im with you okka......no way am i gon pay for mp3's etc....
their loss

What? I collect CD's but i ain't with that digital bullshit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.