Author Topic: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics  (Read 1011 times)

Glasses M

• 'G'
DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics
« on: March 03, 2010, 12:12:15 PM »
Check this,

I AM NOT DISSING ICE CUBE........ I grew up off his music...... I got my style from the man! As I explain in every interview clearly, I just had a certain perception of who I would meet when I met him, and he wasn't it. That doesnt stop me from liking his music. I never called the man a punk or a bitch. I never disrespected him. I was just telling the muthafuckin' truth. I got every Ice Cube album, at one time I bought anything he was featured on. ICE CUBE IS ONE MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OF ALL TIME. I'm not saying he is a studio gangsta, I dont what the man did as a kid. Just saying meeeting him wasnt like meeting W.C. or Mack 10. They gave me this street aura, Cube didnt and it was disappointing.

Another thing, I dont regret making hit singles with Toomp, or Rick Ross, or Lil Wayne, or Birdman, or T. Pain, or Akon. I regret the fact that none of the producers out here could give me a hit themselves. I went to DJ Quik for hits and got nuthing... I went to BattleCat and got nothing..... I went to Rick Rock and got nothing..... I went to everyone out here and got nothing... 1 trip in with Toomp and I make a record that goes top 80 on the billboard hot 100 charts. I get Wayne on a song and it gets millions of downloads and over 300k singles sold. What I regret is not digging deeper for the new cats making hits. Like my new singles. Eastsisin' was produce by Tommy Gunz out of Los Angleles, and I get Doe was produced by The Cataracs who are from Berkley California... my third single is produced by Dem Joints. Thats what I regret. Not going with the new cats from the West. Guess what tho, I can fix my mistakes because i am signed to Cash Money Records.

Its a ruff ride in this industry. You say you want honesty and then bash the nigga who gives it to you. You say you want the West Coast to rise, but bash one of its brightest prospects. I get on this board and get accused of making fake accounts up. Nima, check ips, and tell these folks the truth. I aint a sucka, and I dont do sucka shit. This is my favorite site. yet this site goes the hardest on me

Muhfukka

Re: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 12:13:28 PM »
diss= disrespecting. you were speaking about him disrectfully, no way around that. now dont be a bitch about it

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 12:15:47 PM »
No disrespect eva intended... Just speaking of an experiece... and bitch dont ever run in a Watts niggas veins mah nigga............ I'm fully with the bullshit and every rap nigga and street nigga knows this

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »
glasses, some of us love you bro.  forget the haters.

drop some more heat with Crook btw.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 12:23:43 PM »
I think what Glasses said just got taken out of context and too many people just ran with it, hence why it's gotten to this point

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 12:31:22 PM »
how can people not be the hardest on someone who is their risin prospect when that person went and made muzik that wasn’t what they were feelin?
If we don’t then its lyin and then you gon say well we didn’t say anything…so people speakin up and have been for years and its harsh? lol
you was makin dope joints....do we have to name em?.....you made em and you should know what you made and it jus so happens you were makin em before all this cash money bidness
and you should know what you made that was dope and what wasnt....but you went with what the label said
what happened when you went with what the label said?
what happened when snoop went wit what the label said?

what happened when you made dope muzik and the fans said what they said?
what happened when snoop made songs like pro tocol, world of a gangsta, fresh like me....etc...

you have a chart toppin song, what did that do for you?
And even if, even tho it didn’t, even if it did, that wasn’t muzik made for the coast your from, which is the same coast that heard of you first and was listenin to you first

big difference....now of course you gon get more money with cash money than on a indie tip or more money with dj toomp than a unkown westcoast producer but at least your makin westcoast muzik
but damn you didnt even push the single that was produced by mannie fresh and thats the best crossover song youve made to date
Crip Gang (Eastsidin') is better than any wayne, baby, huey, lil bow wow feature you have made IMO
so again we goin back to the basics again
why did baby/mack take you off big baller?

I find it weird that you can listen to cube and all that you mentioned but you wont work with him? You didn’t mention anything about wc but him included?
At this point in time, wc and cube are more important than mack 10

And you reaching out to bc, and westcoast producers…..thats sad but hey theres so many dope producers and it be impossible to not notice them and have to get a one way flight to the south cuz toomp was the only producer tryna get you a hit….
Aint nuthin better than a westcoast hit and again you had a bangin song produced by a southcoast producer
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 12:35:08 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 12:32:19 PM »
All I know is I wrote some Junkyards praising you back when I did my thing on the main page. I know this too, I am glad to hear you working with new producers. At it's best, the west was strong with producers. All my east coast cats couldn't even argue the west had better producers. So to put some of that new talent from and center instead of relaying on that old stuff is healthy, and if you put them on then you are truly helping the west. Get them heaters from that young blood. Hip-Hop is too old, it's time to get that young blood in and inject life to it. Feel me?

DaNard2

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:03 PM »
wassup  malone...  don trip u spoke about a situation that happen to u and how u felt... no need to explain further.. people will always find anything to hate on...
when u gonna hit us up wit some new music..  we need a new tape for 2010

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:29 PM »
G it aint that I don't like your music - I do. And it aint that I don't like you personally - I do, you seem like a straight up dude.

Its just somewhere along the road you seem to have lost the aura of a winner that you used to have and made me certain you would succeed.

Perhaps if you didn't engage with the idiots on this forum (myself included) and were a little more detached, a bit more of a superstar, that would help.

I don't know but its like you've lost some of your shine.

I hope you get it back cos seriously I hope you succeed because I support the West no matter who signs the check and is on the beats.

P.S.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »
CHUUCH!! That's what the Media will do. Again I commend him for taking the TIME to address all you "Haterz!!!" :P

I think what Glasses said just got taken out of context and too many people just ran with it, hence why it's gotten to this point
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=196623.0

G malone back to plea copping.  You disrespected a legend and now you trying to justify on the low WOW.  That's why you still haven't put an album out nigga

but on the real though, I feel bad for you now.  Good luck with ya shit and if I were you I'd try getting a degree

« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 12:42:04 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

fabtoxicp

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »
g-malone
lol, Gmalone u dumb nigga u paranoid like a muddafucca - 3 or maybe 5 teenagers are sayin u disrespected o.g.-icecube, u get nervous n defensive-like, comin on this forum tryin to defend urself or some shit. nigga, nothin is gettin stired up, ur career aint in jeoparady like dat.
that was just 3 or 5 kids speakin on some shit, why get heated up over that shit?
relax, it's all good - most of us understood that u were just speakin on what u felt. dat wasn't a diss, and icecube himself understand it himself dat ur not dissin him  dat was an opinion

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 01:02:15 PM »
Malone, you had those treads when we could ask you questions on bubcc right?

I aksed you if you did something whit Kokane and Butch for the album and you sed you had joints whit both of them, when can we hear that shit? 8)

Anyways, i think most peoples in her understand the fact that music is music and 90% of all the rappers in the world are not the same person in there lyrics as they are in there privatelife. After all, its entertainment, so for me, if the music is hot, i dont care...
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »
I think one of the main issues with g malone is that he is really struggling with insecurities that he has.  His inferiority complex hasn't made him made him many friends in the west either  
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....