Author Topic: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics  (Read 1012 times)

Blood$

Re: DubCNN... my favorite site, yet my worse critics
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2010, 06:59:05 PM »
yeah that was him lol that was a classic line too

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2010, 07:00:49 PM »
it was and somehow i took it out of my line....as much as he hates......he brings comedy

yeah that was him lol that was a classic line too
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2010, 07:04:29 PM »
Long Beach iz active is dat ninja no homo
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2010, 07:47:38 PM »
lol
were you the one wit the line bout crooked needin money sent 2 him?

I told that nigga g malone that jumping on Wayne's dick wasnt going to do shit for him, next hes going to ask us for money for studio time

yeah that was me, I'm just trying to help the new west anyway I can
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »
lol that was classic.....good lookin for the comedy
which im sure you will bring more and more of

lol

I told that nigga g malone that jumping on Wayne's dick wasnt going to do shit for him, next hes going to ask us for money for studio time

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2010, 09:54:38 PM »
lol that was classic.....good lookin for the comedy
which im sure you will bring more and more of

lol

don't feed the trolls
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LONDON!!

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2010, 04:28:00 AM »
Check this,

I AM NOT DISSING ICE CUBE........ I grew up off his music...... I got my style from the man! As I explain in every interview clearly, I just had a certain perception of who I would meet when I met him, and he wasn't it. That doesnt stop me from liking his music. I never called the man a punk or a bitch. I never disrespected him. I was just telling the muthafuckin' truth. I got every Ice Cube album, at one time I bought anything he was featured on. ICE CUBE IS ONE MY FAVORITE RAPPERS OF ALL TIME. I'm not saying he is a studio gangsta, I dont what the man did as a kid. Just saying meeeting him wasnt like meeting W.C. or Mack 10. They gave me this street aura, Cube didnt and it was disappointing.

Another thing, I dont regret making hit singles with Toomp, or Rick Ross, or Lil Wayne, or Birdman, or T. Pain, or Akon. I regret the fact that none of the producers out here could give me a hit themselves. I went to DJ Quik for hits and got nuthing... I went to BattleCat and got nothing..... I went to Rick Rock and got nothing..... I went to everyone out here and got nothing... 1 trip in with Toomp and I make a record that goes top 80 on the billboard hot 100 charts. I get Wayne on a song and it gets millions of downloads and over 300k singles sold. What I regret is not digging deeper for the new cats making hits. Like my new singles. Eastsisin' was produce by Tommy Gunz out of Los Angleles, and I get Doe was produced by The Cataracs who are from Berkley California... my third single is produced by Dem Joints. Thats what I regret. Not going with the new cats from the West. Guess what tho, I can fix my mistakes because i am signed to Cash Money Records.

Its a ruff ride in this industry. You say you want honesty and then bash the nigga who gives it to you. You say you want the West Coast to rise, but bash one of its brightest prospects. I get on this board and get accused of making fake accounts up. Nima, check ips, and tell these folks the truth. I aint a sucka, and I dont do sucka shit. This is my favorite site. yet this site goes the hardest on me

don't watch the haters fam, most of the nerds that hate on you are just doing it to make themselves feel big like, like on some, "this is my chance in my shitty little rich life to diss a established artist and get away wit it", so its nuthin, don't watch none of that petty bullshit

on the ice cube stuff, i feel what your saying in terms of, people ask you a question about another artist and on top of that, its a artist that you've been listening to from day one, you see what i'm saying and still check for, real niggas will be real niggas and answer the question truthfully, no industry shit, but from a neutral position, if it was me, i know how sensitive certain mudda fuckers can be sometimes, so certain times, when it comes to bizness, in a bizness situation, sometimes it better to be a bit more political wit your answers and play the politricks of the industry if it ain't hurting your sales, because shit can get twisted, people could get the wrong idea thinking your dissing ice, you see what i'm saying

i mean it ain't like everyone don't know that cube was an affiliate to the crips in south central, he wern't a gangbanger or anything, he just came from a crip neighbourhood and ran wit real niggas and thats were it ends, i think everybody knows this, i don't think cube would argue to this either, i still check for cube for this reason aswell, he's a legend in the game

i understand that when your on a major, you have to choose and do singles that are going to pop off on a big boy level, to take your album sales to the next plateau, you see what i'm saying, i don't see nuthin wrong wit that, so long as the rest of the album is full of that shit that your grassroots fans were checking for you in the first place for, you see what i'm saying dawg, 'certified' was a big radio tune done wit integrity, it dropped, i can still listen to it, but i'm glad your going back to your roots wit the re-done album, here's some other westcoast producers that are coming wit that sick westcoast sound aside from dem jointz

dae one
f major
j steez
meech wells
treali duce(outta san diego)

anyway, much success wit your career, salute

"get this money by any means nessassary"

Quadruple OG

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2010, 05:45:47 PM »
Don't listen to the haters, a lot of them are Snoop Dogg groupies stuck in a '99 state of mind and won't accept your music unless its "Snoop Dogg Approved"

And for those hating on G Malone for the collabos with T-Pain and Lil' Wayne, you guys must be on crack. T-Pain and Lil' Wayne have been on more Viable hit singles in the past 2-3 years than any west coast artist in the past decade. If they wanna work with you are you gonna say to them "I'll past, I wanna keep it west coast" or would you use a little bit of common sense, realize they can help you build and expand your fan base and collab with them?

Blasphemy

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »
Don't listen to the haters, a lot of them are Snoop Dogg groupies stuck in a '99 state of mind and won't accept your music unless its "Snoop Dogg Approved"

And for those hating on G Malone for the collabos with T-Pain and Lil' Wayne, you guys must be on crack. T-Pain and Lil' Wayne have been on more Viable hit singles in the past 2-3 years than any west coast artist in the past decade. If they wanna work with you are you gonna say to them "I'll past, I wanna keep it west coast" or would you use a little bit of common sense, realize they can help you build and expand your fan base and collab with them?

A Hit single doesn't mean jackshit when it comes to the core Elements of Rap and Hip-hop. Soulja Boy's single has proved this, sacrificing Lyrics in every form (Rhyme, content, meaning) and destroying production (Nothing innovated, nothing more then recycled sounds) and has managed to produce a hit. Mind u its a 1 hit wonder, and he has no leg to stand on as a artist. but a hit doesn't mean shit.

Makaveli's All Eyez On Me became his highest selling album, selling out his political endeavors, the pain he showed on his previous effort, and gave into the G-Funk gangsta Norm. Highly Acclaimed, highly successful with singles,  yet the topics have been covered already in The Chronic/Doggy/Dogg Food. Mind you, he did ass his usual Over the top Military mind, Fuck the world, Streets a Imperial war mentality to it, making his some what his own. It's nothing more though then a Glorified proof, that Critics nor Mainstream fans can't give a shit about Hiphop and raps core elements.

So in the end G Malone, u can have a billion hitz, but don't forget the roots. Cause if you forget the roots, you're nothing more then a fucking sell out. Know your roots, and you'll always get the west supports, and have respect. Sell out, and expect the same treatment of snoop. I respect snoop as a man, cause he still gave back, musically he's sold out, and in that aspect I have no respect for him, but he's managed to take his success and give back to his area and where he came up. Musically he forgot his roots, as a man his history has stayed with him.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2010, 07:39:48 PM »
damn blasphemy that was some of the realest shit ever spoke....if it was shorter...id put it in the history box...but damn good lookin real talk str8 up
and thats all im sayin
lol @ anyone thinkin lil bow wow gucci, soulja etc...are artists

A Hit single doesn't mean jackshit when it comes to the core Elements of Rap and Hip-hop. Soulja Boy's single has proved this, sacrificing Lyrics in every form (Rhyme, content, meaning) and destroying production (Nothing innovated, nothing more then recycled sounds) and has managed to produce a hit. Mind u its a 1 hit wonder, and he has no leg to stand on as a artist. but a hit doesn't mean shit.

Makaveli's All Eyez On Me became his highest selling album, selling out his political endeavors, the pain he showed on his previous effort, and gave into the G-Funk gangsta Norm. Highly Acclaimed, highly successful with singles,  yet the topics have been covered already in The Chronic/Doggy/Dogg Food. Mind you, he did ass his usual Over the top Military mind, Fuck the world, Streets a Imperial war mentality to it, making his some what his own. It's nothing more though then a Glorified proof, that Critics nor Mainstream fans can't give a shit about Hiphop and raps core elements.

So in the end G Malone, u can have a billion hitz, but don't forget the roots. Cause if you forget the roots, you're nothing more then a fucking sell out. Know your roots, and you'll always get the west supports, and have respect. Sell out, and expect the same treatment of snoop. I respect snoop as a man, cause he still gave back, musically he's sold out, and in that aspect I have no respect for him, but he's managed to take his success and give back to his area and where he came up. Musically he forgot his roots, as a man his history has stayed with him.

Cube

Quadruple OG

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2010, 07:43:14 PM »

Good post, but unfortunately in 2010, "core Elements of Rap and Hip-hop" don't sell the bulk of records, ringtones, downloads, etc. Wish talent would sell, but realistically it doesn't.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2010, 10:15:13 PM »
Ay malone sticc 2 the real west coast shyt and u need 2 get sum new joints wit jay rocc, cashis and especially roccett. keep doing yo thang just make sure u keep it g while doing it.

Lucifuge

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2010, 12:12:44 AM »
I never understand why rappers from LA and NY doing songs on that wack ass south beats,and trying that soutch accent...Thats the sellout,same shit with Ice Cube,he's doing it the same thing... ??? ??? :'( :'(
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

ChapinPride

• Lil Geezy
  • high till I die
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2010, 05:18:51 AM »
I luv WEST COAST music 8)   best music in the world!! G MALONE is one of my favourite rappers at the moment and I luv Ice Cube for what he did back in the days, but I don`t care what he`s doing now cuz I want tha new shit like Jay Rock, Nipsey and G Malone!!!
WEST COAST 4 LIFE!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2010, 06:09:56 AM »
cuz its what hot at the moment even tho they are quik to admit they didnt sell out....lol
funny how he made 2 posts and thats it

quote author=Bosna Boi link=topic=245025.msg2475996#msg2475996 date=1267776764]
I never understand why rappers from LA and NY doing songs on that wack ass south beats,and trying that soutch accent...Thats the sellout,same shit with Ice Cube,he's doing it the same thing... ??? ??? :'( :'(
[/quote]
Cube