Author Topic: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread  (Read 14385 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Official World Cup South Africa 2010 Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »
Nani (Portugal) hurt in training, bruised collarbone, out of world cup  :-\ 

WTF? I read yesterday he was going to just miss today's friendly against Mozambique (we won 3-0) and be fine for the first tournament game...Now a day later, they're ruling him out COMPLETELY  :o  thats a big blow to us. Man I hope by some miracle he ends up OK  :-\

would he have started??

westsiderider323

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2010, 11:32:30 AM »
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »

AMERICA'S clueless stars scored a series of own goals when quizzed about the World Cup.

High School Musical actor Zac Efron, 22, said he couldn't wait for the States' game on Saturday - against MAN UNITED.

Jason Segel, 30, called England's team "the UK" and got his dates wrong, saying: "My best friend is British and left the room crying five years ago during the World Cup."

Jackie Chan, 56, said among his tips to win the cup were "Barcelona and Milan".

Other Hollywood stars like Eva Mendes, 36, and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, had no idea the tournament was on.

But rapper Snoop Dogg, 38, was more knowledgable. He said: "I believe Brazil are going to win."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3004089/US-stars-put-footie-in-mouth.html#ixzz0qHz65nNt

Lunatic

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2010, 01:32:47 PM »

WTF? I read yesterday he was going to just miss today's friendly against Mozambique (we won 3-0) and be fine for the first tournament game...Now a day later, they're ruling him out COMPLETELY  :o  thats a big blow to us. Man I hope by some miracle he ends up OK  :-\

would he have started??
Absolutely
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2010, 01:37:24 PM »

No Croats at this one so I gotta go with Slovenia....I think Spain will win this one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

westsiderider323

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2010, 01:53:10 PM »

AMERICA'S clueless stars scored a series of own goals when quizzed about the World Cup.

High School Musical actor Zac Efron, 22, said he couldn't wait for the States' game on Saturday - against MAN UNITED.

Jason Segel, 30, called England's team "the UK" and got his dates wrong, saying: "My best friend is British and left the room crying five years ago during the World Cup."

Other Hollywood stars like Eva Mendes, 36, and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, had no idea the tournament was on.

But rapper Snoop Dogg, 38, was more knowledgable. He said: "I believe Brazil are going to win."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3004089/US-stars-put-footie-in-mouth.html#ixzz0qHz65nNt

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :grumpy:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »

you got 2 be kidding ??? i seen the highlights i was wondering where he was :'(

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2010, 03:12:35 PM »

Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2010, 09:15:41 AM »

hahahaha

yea snoop is a big fan, he even gets up early to watch some european games

westsiderider323

« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »

hahahaha

yea snoop is a big fan, he even gets up early to watch some european games

snoop knows his sports he aint just another person tryin to hop on everything thats goin on

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2010, 03:21:36 AM »

Jackie Chan is from Hong Kong

damn what gave him away? ;D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2010, 06:58:02 AM »
Word Cup is open!!!

JAR vs Mexico

Its gonna be hard for JAR, I hope they will win the opening match. Mexico is not what they used to be, lotta young new players.

LOL first 2 minute and already clear 100% goal chance for Mexico...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 07:08:30 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2010, 07:40:27 AM »
Pienaar sounds like Weener

LULZ

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2010, 07:57:39 AM »
Fucking collapse on defense by Mexico at the final few minutes of the game.  Vela and Dos Santos are doing pretty good, but Franco has missed some clear chances.  Chicharito needs to get in there. 

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2010, 08:03:31 AM »
I think the South Africans all want to be the player that scores the first goal in the world cup and are making some strange decisions with the ball. Mexico looked impressive against England and even more so here. Could be a surprise bet for the semis.