Author Topic: Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker  (Read 743 times)

Elano

Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker
« on: March 04, 2010, 02:38:23 AM »
BEP are basically a pop group now, but with him as a producer you can't go wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will.i.am_production_discography

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:40:15 AM »
Yeah, Will.I.Am is dope, I dont like black eyed peas but Will can vary it when he needs to, "Compton" was a west coast banger and I also dug that Bone Thugs joint "Streets"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 06:17:05 AM »
Yeah, Will.I.Am is dope, I dont like black eyed peas but Will can vary it when he needs to, "Compton" was a west coast banger and I also dug that Bone Thugs joint "Streets"

Yep, fuck his pop beats though

kemizt

ikke

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 08:28:03 AM »
The work he did with nas really showed his versitality

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »
he's the only mother fucker on the West pushing units. ;D

Elano

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 10:13:47 AM »
The work he did with nas really showed his versitality

He can work with almost every kind of artist, from sergio mendes to nas,daddy yankee,usher.....he's a REAL producer.
Will.i.am shits on beatmakers like pharrell and kanye west, even if they think to be "all around producers"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 11:00:49 AM »
Move this to the West Coast section.

BTW: I must admit, I have caught myself nodding my head to that new shit "I'ma Be".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 11:07:46 AM »
yeah he sure can make some cheesy ass songs the radio likes to play all day long

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 11:33:29 AM »
Yes you can go wrong. He's fucking gash. Considring he once made the album Lost Change which was great, he is now nothing more than a black version of Pete fucking Waterman.

NOT. A. FAN.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »
Will I Am got beats, but I can't stand his BEP shit.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 12:21:41 PM »
Yes you can go wrong. He's fucking gash. Considring he once made the album Lost Change which was great, he is now nothing more than a black version of Pete fucking Waterman.

NOT. A. FAN.

Like it or not, he's a fuckin great producer. When you can work with artists from different genres and make for them beats that perfectly suit their style.....you are the best (and actually nobody can fuck with him)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »

NOT. A. FAN.

Like it or not, he's a fuckin great producer. When you can work with artists from different genres and make for them beats that perfectly suit their style.....you are the best (and actually nobody can fuck with him)

When you're talking versatile producers Timbo is much better than Will I Am IMO, his beats are way more appealing to me.

Invincible

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »

NOT. A. FAN.

Theres a few producers like that. Hell, even Primo can do it. Some of his R&B work is brilliant.

Elano

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 12:36:34 PM »

NOT. A. FAN.

When you're talking versatile producers Timbo is much better than Will I Am IMO, his beats are way more appealing to me.

But like pharrell you can immediately recognize a timbo production, can you say the same for will i am ?

Elano

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 12:38:12 PM »

NOT. A. FAN.

Theres a few producers like that. Hell, even Primo can do it. Some of his R&B work is brilliant.

Yeah, but will i am can work outside the usually r&b/hip hop circle...this is the difference.