Author Topic: Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker  (Read 744 times)

Invincible

Re: Will.I.Am is a fuckin hitmaker
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 12:41:56 PM »
Yes you can go wrong. He's fucking gash. Considring he once made the album Lost Change which was great, he is now nothing more than a black version of Pete fucking Waterman.

NOT. A. FAN.

Like it or not, he's a fuckin great producer. When you can work with artists from different genres and make for them beats that perfectly suit their style.....you are the best (and actually nobody can fuck with him)

Theres a few producers like that. Hell, even Primo can do it. Some of his R&B work is brilliant.

Yeah, but will i am can work outside the usually r&b/hip hop circle...this is the difference.

He did a pretty good job with Christina Aguilera.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »
Yes you can go wrong. He's fucking gash. Considring he once made the album Lost Change which was great, he is now nothing more than a black version of Pete fucking Waterman.

NOT. A. FAN.

Like it or not, he's a fuckin great producer. When you can work with artists from different genres and make for them beats that perfectly suit their style.....you are the best (and actually nobody can fuck with him)

Theres a few producers like that. Hell, even Primo can do it. Some of his R&B work is brilliant.

Yeah, but will i am can work outside the usually r&b/hip hop circle...this is the difference.

He did a pretty good job with Christina Aguilera.

Ok. If we talk about HH primo is better, no doubt. But primo is a beatmaker, will i am is a producer.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »
damn i never knew he did american boy, def. has alot of cash for all the hits he put out, he can really come with it though, see common "i want you" that shit bangs

sofdark

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »
The work he did with nas really showed his versitality

He can work with almost every kind of artist, from sergio mendes to nas,daddy yankee,usher.....he's a REAL producer.
Will.i.am shits on beatmakers like pharrell and kanye west, even if they think to be "all around producers"

why u gotta fuck on Pharrell and Kanye for? they always bring new shit to the table and do as much as but better than Will.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 08:54:53 PM »
The work he did with nas really showed his versitality

He can work with almost every kind of artist, from sergio mendes to nas,daddy yankee,usher.....he's a REAL producer.
Will.i.am shits on beatmakers like pharrell and kanye west, even if they think to be "all around producers"

why u gotta fuck on Pharrell and Kanye for? they always bring new shit to the table and do as much as but better than Will.

:D

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2010, 08:28:40 AM »

NOT. A. FAN.

NO. You say "like it or not, he's a great producer."

Well thats bollox for starters because calling him great is your opinion. My opinion is he makes horrendous throwaway pop songs that held contribute to ruining the already rubbish pop charts.

That is not the sign of a great producer. My opinion is he has talent but produces shit. If he chooses to do that then I have no time for him.

Invincible

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2010, 08:31:19 AM »

NOT. A. FAN.

Well thats bollox for starters because calling him great is your opinion. My opinion is he makes horrendous throwaway pop songs that held contribute to ruining the already rubbish pop charts.

That is not the sign of a great producer. My opinion is he has talent but produces shit. If he chooses to do that then I have no time for him.

A great accomplishment of his is ruining the vibe of The Big Bang. I love My Bitch seriously didn't fit in with the rest of the album.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2010, 08:43:51 AM »

NOT. A. FAN.

A great accomplishment of his is ruining the vibe of The Big Bang. I love My Bitch seriously didn't fit in with the rest of the album.

Definitely. Totally agree.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »

NOT. A. FAN.

This

kemizt

ikke

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2010, 10:58:17 AM »

NOT. A. FAN.

This
I co-sign this also

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06:36 PM »

NOT. A. FAN.

This
I co-sign this also
then I might as well give it another co-sign
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 04:12:34 PM »
this track is what you guys are going nuts over?  The track is predictable and cliche in every sense

Will I Am is good producer, but if you are using this as an example I question you taste
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Elano

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2010, 10:11:23 PM »

NOT. A. FAN.

He can produce for artists from different genres,this is the sign of a great producer for me.

Elano

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2010, 10:12:18 PM »
this track is what you guys are going nuts over? 
no,its just an example

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »
He can produce for artists from different genres,this is the sign of a great producer for me.

I have to agree with this.