Author Topic: Whats the most amount of money you have found in the street ?  (Read 488 times)

ikke

Re: Whats the most amount of money you have found in the street ?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 05:56:07 AM »
found a $100 dollar bill under a rug at Subway
Why were you looking under a rug?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 08:15:17 AM »

OOOO BURN HE WORKS AT SUBWAY HAHAH YOU DESERVED THAT 100 DOLLARS

I found 400 dollars once.I was leaving my apartment for work and just saw  a wad of money on the ground.Picked it up,it turned out to be 400 bucks.One of the best days of my life haha.This apartment building was known for a lot of drug dealers,in fact vancouvers major newspaper did an article about the high drug trafficing going on.So I knew it was some dealers and he just dropped it so I kept it.

THIS MAKES US THINK U ARE COOLER SINCE U JUST HAD TO ADD IN THAT U LIVE IN A APARTMENT BUILDING WITH DRUG DEALERS. YOU EVEN THREW IN THE FACT THAT SOMEONE WROTE A ARTICLE IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT IT. WOW YOUR COOL DAWGS

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 10:23:44 AM »
bout month ago, i was in a shoppin centre with two of my pals and we found some purse in a shop on the side by the catalogs.. so we stayed there for bout 5 minutes to see if anybody would come back from it, they didn't so walked out with it and found 180 Euro's inside.. so we took that and just left the purse on a bench to be found.. then we split the cash 3 ways. cant argue with free money but would have been sweeter if i found it on my own lol.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »
Found 100 Francs on the ground when I was on holiday in France back in the day. Thats only about £10 ($20 at most). Other than that not been one of the lucky ones.

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »

OOOO BURN HE WORKS AT SUBWAY HAHAH YOU DESERVED THAT 100 DOLLARS

I found 400 dollars once.I was leaving my apartment for work and just saw  a wad of money on the ground.Picked it up,it turned out to be 400 bucks.One of the best days of my life haha.This apartment building was known for a lot of drug dealers,in fact vancouvers major newspaper did an article about the high drug trafficing going on.So I knew it was some dealers and he just dropped it so I kept it.

THIS MAKES US THINK U ARE COOLER SINCE U JUST HAD TO ADD IN THAT U LIVE IN A APARTMENT BUILDING WITH DRUG DEALERS. YOU EVEN THREW IN THE FACT THAT SOMEONE WROTE A ARTICLE IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT IT. WOW YOUR COOL DAWGS

Its called painting a picture of what happened.All of its true,wether you think its meant to look cool or not is in the eye of the beholder.I could care less,this is an internet message board for fucks sake.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2010, 05:45:36 PM »
60 bucks is the most in the mall. I found 3 dollars the day b4 yesterday in the middle or the street and jumpoed out my car to get it lol.
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

dexter

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »
$100 bill yall

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »
60 bucks is the most in the mall. I found 3 dollars the day b4 yesterday in the middle or the street and jumpoed out my car to get it lol.
Did you have to give it back to your pimp?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »
Did you have to give it back to your pimp?
the bitch was lucky enough to have the opportunity to give it to her pimp

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2010, 09:33:10 AM »
I found 10,000..In an old abandoned house we were playin in.. breaking walls n shit and i hit the wall/iron board and the shit fell out of a paper bag...My friends mom said it was a drug house in the 70's and this happened in the mid 80's...Man it was 5 of us and we all split it down the middle...I bought that Dyno GT that retailed for 600 and the rest went on big ballin at the mall at the age of 13..had a new chick err weekend at the carson mall..even bought a pager...DOIN IT BIG!!!

2010-thefuture

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2010, 10:26:39 AM »
lmao^^^^