Author Topic: Who Was Rick James?  (Read 829 times)

2euce 7even

Who Was Rick James?
« on: March 04, 2010, 01:31:24 PM »
Not The "I´m Rick James" Rick James. I Mean The Rick James Mitchy Slick Is Talkin About.
Bloody Mary´s Producer Said Rick James Bought Nini To Death Row.Seen Him In Some Death Row Documentary.
Plus Mitchy Says In "Blood Ni**az" "Rick James Used To Let Me Ride His Lowrider, Bloods In Miami, Talkin Bout Flo Rida"

P.S./Btw: That´s Why I Asked If Flo Rida Is A Blood Or Not But If He Is. I Hate This Life Like The Other Dude Said On Dubcc.com

Back 2 Topic: Who Is Rick James.

Muhfukka

Re: Who Was Rick James?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 01:33:02 PM »
who cares?

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 01:58:33 PM »
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 02:12:36 PM »

the ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 02:18:53 PM »

psychohustla doesnt count as a person
[/quote]

This.

Elano

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 04:01:42 PM »
Not The "I´m Rick James" Rick James. I Mean The Rick James Mitchy Slick Is Talkin About.
Bloody Mary´s Producer Said Rick James Bought Nini To Death Row.Seen Him In Some Death Row Documentary.
Plus Mitchy Says In "Blood Ni**az" "Rick James Used To Let Me Ride His Lowrider, Bloods In Miami, Talkin Bout Flo Rida"

P.S./Btw: That´s Why I Asked If Flo Rida Is A Blood Or Not But If He Is. I Hate This Life Like The Other Dude Said On Dubcc.com

I believe he was on the Welcome To Death Row movie.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 04:15:52 PM »
He's from fruit town and suge had him on the payroll as a rapper. More than likely he was more street muscle than a rapper. There's footage of him outside the hospital where tupac was in vegas

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 04:21:27 PM »
He's from fruit town and suge had him on the payroll as a rapper. More than likely he was more street muscle than a rapper. There's footage of him outside the hospital where tupac was in vegas

Thanks for the information, broseph.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »
Oh right... was he the guy with the braids?  Who was quoted when he said Suge turned "Scooby Doo" on Harry-O?  And also at the end when he was saying how it was dumb how people went after Death Row only for the alleged laundered money for starting the company, rather than also going after Interscope for profiting from the label?

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 04:30:48 PM »

Thanks for the information, broseph.

No prob sick

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »
who cares?

who is that chick in ur avi? Why you got all these pitures of her?? She aint that pretty...

2euce 7even

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 06:34:50 AM »
who cares?

off topic.

any more info?any songs by him?

who is that chick in ur avi? Why you got all these pitures of her?? She aint that pretty...

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 09:24:35 AM »

about 05:51 in this video..