Author Topic: Headin 2 the bay tomarrow  (Read 790 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Headin 2 the bay tomarrow
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 12:20:58 PM »
Oakland's Koreatown Isn't Your Typical Ethnic Enclave

Welcome to Koreatown, which was the vision of one man, includes very few Korean residents, and employs an African-American "street ambassador."
By Kathleen Richards
Read full article
Go here Rooney or maybe Dave and Busters in San Jo  :-X

I work like 2 minutes from there.  Good foods for lunch:)

lol@ "No Credit OK" written in English
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 12:23:42 PM »
youre in alameda or something right ghost?

I work in Alameda yup.

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 12:23:53 PM »
yeah frisco is dope to just walk around if the weather is nice, get high and eat some thai food and check out the freaks at haight ashbury. if you have time you can do the real tourist thing and check out alcatraz, i went for the first time in years last year and had a great time. the weather was great and we just got high as fuck on the rock hahaha

I went up to Frisco when I was like 12.  Shit aint the same when youre with your family tho.  But yeah, the shits pretty cool.  Good food there.  I remember the clam chowder was off the chain.  But I was there in November, so it was cold as shit.  The fuckin wind was freezin.  Frisco is just a trip cus its so small.  Its all packed in.  And you can be on one street corner....see a tourist on another....a thug on the other....and a fuckin drag queen on the other corner. lol  triv.  Plus I wadnt used to see heroin addicts and shit so much.  Down here you dont see that shit as much.  Its mostly crackheads, tweakers, and shermheads.  Im used to seein muhafuckas wet...but not layin on the street with needles hangin out they arms lol
frisco is my favorite big city by far, because its so compacted it seems way more lively and active than other cities. plus my italian side of the family came straight from italy to frisco so i feel like i have roots there hahaha

the ghost

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
 But I was there in November, so it was cold as shit.  The fuckin wind was freezin. l

Mark Twain said "the coldest winter I ever had was a summer in San Francisco" lol  It's funny cause it never really gets that cold there, it just feels like it.

the ghost

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 12:26:45 PM »
plus my italian side of the family came straight from italy to frisco so i feel like i have roots there hahaha

Same story here Muhfukka.  Italians run deep in SF history

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »
yeah frisco is dope to just walk around if the weather is nice, get high and eat some thai food and check out the freaks at haight ashbury. if you have time you can do the real tourist thing and check out alcatraz, i went for the first time in years last year and had a great time. the weather was great and we just got high as fuck on the rock hahaha

I went up to Frisco when I was like 12.  Shit aint the same when youre with your family tho.  But yeah, the shits pretty cool.  Good food there.  I remember the clam chowder was off the chain.  But I was there in November, so it was cold as shit.  The fuckin wind was freezin.  Frisco is just a trip cus its so small.  Its all packed in.  And you can be on one street corner....see a tourist on another....a thug on the other....and a fuckin drag queen on the other corner. lol  triv.  Plus I wadnt used to see heroin addicts and shit so much.  Down here you dont see that shit as much.  Its mostly crackheads, tweakers, and shermheads.  Im used to seein muhafuckas wet...but not layin on the street with needles hangin out they arms lol
frisco is my favorite big city by far, because its so compacted it seems way more lively and active than other cities. plus my italian side of the family came straight from italy to frisco so i feel like i have roots there hahaha

yeah its way different then LA or SD.  Down here its so sprawling...that downtown aint that big of a deal.  Especially LA.  Downtown LA aint shit happenin.  A lot of the clubs in SD are downtown...but LA's are in other areas, like Sunset.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 12:29:17 PM »
 But I was there in November, so it was cold as shit.  The fuckin wind was freezin. l

Mark Twain said "the coldest winter I ever had was a summer in San Francisco" lol  It's funny cause it never really gets that cold there, it just feels like it.

yup.  its just the wind off the water up there is fuckin freezin.  I think sometimes your mind plays tricks on u too tho.  When you see sunlight...you expect warmth.  So when the wind is so cold it fucks with u

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 12:30:27 PM »
is haite street dope? i didnt have the time to stop by there the last 2 visits.

yea ill prob stop by alcatraz

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »

yeah theres a lot of dirty hippies and junkies and shit, but theyre like allowed to do there thing down there. last time i  was there this black crackhead was just harassing every girl that walked by and scaring the shit out of them, i gave him a dollar and told him to get high hahaha. i wouldnt  suggest going to alcatraz unless the weather is nice and you have time to burn though

the ghost

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 12:33:53 PM »

If you plan on going to Alcatraz bring a triple goose!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »
ic ic, i mean during the day we have nothing to do, either go downtown, or i guess alcatraz if the weathers right, i for damn sure aint goin to the pier again.

triple goose?

but anybody know any good bars? i remember ghost talking about one before

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »
all you guys are in the Bay....and not one of u has killed Al Davis yet?!  Wtf.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 12:36:16 PM »
You gotta chill in the Tenderloins Roon- dog
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 12:36:54 PM »
im not in the bay, im like 2 hours south of frisco

the ghost

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2010, 12:37:23 PM »

LOL I pass a big ass billboard every day asking him to resign!