Author Topic: Ice cube to diss  (Read 3922 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Ice cube to diss
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2010, 01:29:50 PM »
That's the only thing that happened to Cube. His image changed.Crooked I ain't shit though. Snoop killed him with one bar when he got at Suge....You're the biggest star on your label/and the rest(Crooked I) are just crumbs off my table...
your a fucking clown  if you believe snoop can murder crooked i in a battle, snoop didn't even want it with crooked i lyrically which is why that nigga only dropped lines, put the lube down and back away from the snoop poster  nigga, any nigga on here know stop ain't a good battle rapper

Man you're from Toronto, fool. What the fuck you know about rap, anyway? Crooked I ain't shit but another weird ass backpack rapper. Just because he uses big words don't mean he know how to rhyme. Snoop will rap circles around that strugglin', starvin' rapper.

Hahaha, sounds like someone's mad cuz he has to look up the words Crooked uses. Of course it doesn't mean he knows how to rhyme, but too bad, on top of using big words he definately  knows how to rhyme as well! LMAO @ Crooked being a backpack rapper...

And the 1994 flow made Snoop one of the greatest rappers of all time, nobody would argue about that, idiot! But don't act like he did something of that caliber within the last 10 years.

The real question is, what do YOU know about rap?
And why are these Snoop stans STILL hating on Crook? They made peace so chill the fuck out and be happy that Snoop got off lightly!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2010, 03:19:33 PM »
That's the only thing that happened to Cube. His image changed.Crooked I ain't shit though. Snoop killed him with one bar when he got at Suge....You're the biggest star on your label/and the rest(Crooked I) are just crumbs off my table...
your a fucking clown  if you believe snoop can murder crooked i in a battle, snoop didn't even want it with crooked i lyrically which is why that nigga only dropped lines, put the lube down and back away from the snoop poster  nigga, any nigga on here know stop ain't a good battle rapper

don't agrue with Snoop stans.

allow me to end that entire conversation of Snoop Dogg "murdering/killing" Crooked;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/mUfsDhmbvOQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/mUfsDhmbvOQ</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/mt8sEO_PVDg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/mt8sEO_PVDg</a>

nigga please, it's not even debateable.

Crooked I is weak my nigga..He has no substance, his metaphors are hella shallow, and his punchlines aren't creative...I couldn't even listen to those youtubes in their entirety...That nigga's flow is hella boring.

but Gangsta Luv & Sexual Seduction were two phenominal masterpieces. ::) :laugh:

i can't take a Snoop stan serious.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »
damn those 2 crooked traxx are dope.....he didnt str8 murder snoop but those 2 traxx better than what snoop has put out in years
what would you say is the flow crooked is usin on the w's down song? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2010, 04:28:42 PM »

Man you're from Toronto, fool. What the fuck you know about rap, anyway? Crooked I ain't shit but another weird ass backpack rapper. Just because he uses big words don't mean he know how to rhyme. Snoop will rap circles around that strugglin', starvin' rapper.

Backpack rapper?LOL,wtf you have never actually listened to crooked i have you?Snoop couldnt rap circles around anyone,go sit down in a corner somewhere bum.

Snoop can rap circles around people, it just depends who ghost writing for him that day. ;D

haha, too true man :laugh: