Author Topic: Ice cube to diss  (Read 3923 times)

SO PRUP

Re: Ice cube to diss
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »
lol

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2010, 05:27:50 PM »
interesting....i hope this track will see the light of day

COBNinja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2010, 05:28:41 PM »
That Long Beach iz Active needs to shake his head, dude is trippin

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »
To me Crooked-I is already part of the "old" west.

Im not doubting his talent etc, I like him, but to claim he is part of some new west movement, lol

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2010, 08:15:54 PM »
I cant wait for Cube to diss these clowns, but hopefully he doesnt say their name, because they dont deserve the attention.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2010, 08:22:09 PM »
what are these crumbs really going to say to Cube with no albums dropped between them?

one day u will learn that talent and lyrical ability has no corelation to the no. of albums dropped.
I'm hardly a fan of G Malone or Bishop and Ice Cube is one of the greatest ever BUT
Stop being such a one eyed hater, grow the fuck up.

Sike

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
I love seeing how people are defending their favorite rappers like they know em... I think Cube will win the long run..  can you say blackball?

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2010, 09:02:56 PM »
if this is true, then R.I.P Ice Cube in a music meaning.

have you heard no vaseline? 
After Cube did that, the NWA members couldn't say nothing after that.  He whored them like Game did G-unit.  Whoever Ice Cube is gonna diss, just as long as he doesn't talk about outing gay rappers.  Don't want someone to off him like someone offed Pimp C allegedly. 

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2010, 10:49:19 PM »
The no country for old men was short for mentality.Crooked,bishop and them wanted a new west with unity instead of the old west which was eery men for themself.The reason the south is so popular,and its been said so many time,is because they all work with eachother and help eachother out.The west stays in negativity and destroying itself.

papa-smurf

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 11:11:23 PM »
interesting.ice cube a legend,he is the westcoast.he started gangsta rap and he the only rapper that been out since the 80's and still relavant.but crooked i a murder cube in this new day and age of rap.

Schoolly D started gangsta rap in philly basicly he was the 1st one,then on the westcoast ICE-T started gangstarap then fuckin nwa.

never heard of scooly d,so to my knowledge he didnt start nothing.and ice cube came out before ice t.so basically,ice cube started gangsta rap.becuz nma started it and cube ghost wrote all of nwa shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 11:20:43 PM »
lets face it...the only reason these "new west" rappers were going to do the No Country For Old Men project is cause they are frustrated cause they don't get the attention that snoop, cube, dre gets.  They don't get the record deals, don't have the fan base, can't put out an album, etc.  They always talking about the west needs to move on and let these new west rappers shine.  Well what the fuck has been stopping them?  Has cube or snoop been stopping anyone from putting an album out?  Hell no.

The new west rappers definitely are of a different generation.  They are of the entitlement generation.  They believed they are owed something, and deserve everything.  They think just cause they are  a rapper that they deserve snoop dogg money and status.  They are mad and frustrated, however the pioneers of west coast gangsta rap are not to blame.

The Predator

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 11:54:27 PM »
Summer's gonna be great, about time Cube handed out some lyrical punishments.

Get 3 coffins ready.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2010, 12:29:34 AM »
The no country for old men was short for mentality.Crooked,bishop and them wanted a new west with unity instead of the old west which was eery men for themself.The reason the south is so popular,and its been said so many time,is because they all work with eachother and help eachother out.The west stays in negativity and destroying itself.
exactly.

I already discussed this issue too much this morning, but I'll say it again.

This is the last thing the West needs right now. I understand that controversy can increase album sales, but does squashing upcoming emcees really help the West as a whole (considering that's what Cube claims this album is going to do).

how would this boost his album sales? The people in question that he's supposedly gonna diss havent sold beyond what he has. People will just download this diss and talk about it on the internet....the average Ice Cube fan that doesnt heavily keep up with stuff on the internet is not gonna know about them 3 or go out and buy a Cube album just cause he mentioned them.

Until these artists can accomplish something past just leaking free songs that have "thousands" of downloads....they can't even begin to claim they are next up to take Cube's place.

In the past 5 years it's only been one new 'west coast' artist doing something worth noticing and thats The Game..Cube doesn't owe any new artists a single thing.

I'm talking about the bigger picture. Let's face the facts, a new album from Ice Cube may not necessarily grab the attention that it deserves in 2010. If he causes a little controversy, you can't deny that it will make people start TALKING (at the very least) about his album outside of his core fan base. That in turn could easily translate into album sales.

I'm not necessarily saying people would buy the album just for the diss, but it's exposure.
it wouldn't make much of a difference, trust me

Summer's gonna be great, about time Cube handed out some lyrical punishments.

Get 3 coffins ready.
he won't do it, you'll see.
this is just some allhiphop shit, and some of you are falling for it

if this is true, then R.I.P Ice Cube in a music meaning.

have you heard no vaseline? 
After Cube did that, the NWA members couldn't say nothing after that.  He whored them like Game did G-unit.  Whoever Ice Cube is gonna diss, just as long as he doesn't talk about outing gay rappers.  Don't want someone to off him like someone offed Pimp C allegedly. 
nah it wasn't like that.
Dre figured that Ice Cube was his ally, so he made up with him.

Eazy-E had an Ice Cube diss ready, called Cube meltdown.

i don't know about MC Ren, but i don't see why he would be scared of Ice Cube.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 01:33:53 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

midwestryder

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2010, 01:45:18 AM »
interesting.ice cube a legend,he is the westcoast.he started gangsta rap and he the only rapper that been out since the 80's and still relavant.but crooked i a murder cube in this new day and age of rap.

Schoolly D started gangsta rap in philly basicly he was the 1st one,then on the westcoast ICE-T started gangstarap then fuckin nwa.

never heard of scooly d,so to my knowledge he didnt start nothing.and ice cube came out before ice t.so basically,ice cube started gangsta rap.becuz nma started it and cube ghost wrote all of nwa shit.
sorry but you are wrong . schooly d is the inventor of gangsta rap . dr dre & ice t have both said it . ice cube did not come out before Ice t . ice t was already out by 1985 . ice cube did NOT come out till 1987 . so know youR hip hop history before talking becauae you are 100% wrong. schooly d is rapper from philly who started gangsta rap. ice t was first to do it on west coast & that is fact that dr dre & ice cube will tell you . the video on chronic relit shows dr dre even saying it. NWA did not start it at all . schooly d & ice t did!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 07:19:26 AM by midwestryder »

MistaNova

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2010, 03:57:14 AM »
I don't listen to or support any of the 4 artists involved but the old west and new west really do need to work together. Ice Cube could've should've helped Young Maylay become as big as Dr. Dre made Game.

The west stays in negativity and destroying itself.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:02:22 AM by Iveus »