Author Topic: Ice cube to diss  (Read 3926 times)

JohnnyL

Re: Ice cube to diss
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2010, 04:52:23 AM »
"No Country For Oldmen" is one project that I'm glad Crooked I nixed.  As far as this whole thing with Ice Cube, both he and Crooked I are capable of releasing some pretty good diss tracks.  But I agree with those of you who said that this is probably the last thing that the West Coast needs right now.  I'd rather hear a Crooked I/Ice Cube collabo than individual songs of them dissing each other.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2010, 04:57:37 AM »
"No Country For Oldmen" is one project that I'm glad Crooked I nixed.  As far as this whole thing with Ice Cube, both he and Crooked I are capable of releasing some pretty good diss tracks.  But I agree with those of you who said that this is probably the last thing that the West Coast needs right now.  I'd rather hear a Crooked I/Ice Cube collabo than individual songs of them dissing each other.

true talk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

papa-smurf

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2010, 07:44:55 AM »
interesting.ice cube a legend,he is the westcoast.he started gangsta rap and he the only rapper that been out since the 80's and still relavant.but crooked i a murder cube in this new day and age of rap.

Schoolly D started gangsta rap in philly basicly he was the 1st one,then on the westcoast ICE-T started gangstarap then fuckin nwa.

never heard of scooly d,so to my knowledge he didnt start nothing.and ice cube came out before ice t.so basically,ice cube started gangsta rap.becuz nma started it and cube ghost wrote all of nwa shit.
sorry but you are wrong . schooly d is the inventor of gangsta rap . dr dre & ice t have both said it . ice cube did not come out before Ice t . ice t was already out by 1985 . ice cube did NOT come out till 1987 . so know youR hip hop history before talking becauae you are 100% wrong. schooly d is rapper from philly who started gangsta rap. ice t was first to do it on west coast & that is fact that dr dre & ice cube will tell you . the video on chronic relit shows dr dre even saying it. NWA did not start it at all . schooly d & ice t did!

i never knew that.i thought cube came out before ice t.i gotta do some research.and i gotta look up that cat schooly d.good looking on the info tho.

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2010, 07:56:47 AM »
interesting.ice cube a legend,he is the westcoast.he started gangsta rap and he the only rapper that been out since the 80's and still relavant.but crooked i a murder cube in this new day and age of rap.

Schoolly D started gangsta rap in philly basicly he was the 1st one,then on the westcoast ICE-T started gangstarap then fuckin nwa.

never heard of scooly d,so to my knowledge he didnt start nothing.and ice cube came out before ice t.so basically,ice cube started gangsta rap.becuz nma started it and cube ghost wrote all of nwa shit.
sorry but you are wrong . schooly d is the inventor of gangsta rap . dr dre & ice t have both said it . ice cube did not come out before Ice t . ice t was already out by 1985 . ice cube did NOT come out till 1987 . so know youR hip hop history before talking becauae you are 100% wrong. schooly d is rapper from philly who started gangsta rap. ice t was first to do it on west coast & that is fact that dr dre & ice cube will tell you . the video on chronic relit shows dr dre even saying it. NWA did not start it at all . schooly d & ice t did!

The first gangsta song came from some niggas in Queens.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »
There might have been people rapping about gangsta shit before NWA, but NWA was the first to really blow up and put gangsta rap on blast

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2010, 05:52:15 PM »

BINGO

not ice-t

not sicx

not NWA

not gangsta NIP

SCHOOLY D

who i don't even care for...just gotta give him his credit
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2010, 07:12:16 PM »

BINGO

not ice-t

not sicx

not NWA

not gangsta NIP

SCHOOLY D

Real talk

On another note. Bishop lamonts peoples have orchestrated this entire thing, and put it out to 2nd grade publications. Ice cube, and these 3 people have no hatred towards one another
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »

BINGO

not ice-t

not sicx

not NWA

not gangsta NIP

SCHOOLY D

schoolly D is the shit

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2010, 08:42:22 PM »

BINGO

not ice-t

not sicx

not NWA

not gangsta NIP

SCHOOLY D

schoolly D is the shit
PSK  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »
damn someone got at the pimp like that?
but yeah no vaseline....i mean he str8 murked them dukes wit that

if this is true, then R.I.P Ice Cube in a music meaning.

have you heard no vaseline? 
After Cube did that, the NWA members couldn't say nothing after that.  He whored them like Game did G-unit.  Whoever Ice Cube is gonna diss, just as long as he doesn't talk about outing gay rappers.  Don't want someone to off him like someone offed Pimp C allegedly. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2010, 11:51:27 PM »

BINGO

not ice-t

not sicx

not NWA

not gangsta NIP

SCHOOLY D

Real talk

On another note. Bishop lamonts peoples have orchestrated this entire thing, and put it out to 2nd grade publications. Ice cube, and these 3 people have no hatred towards one another

how do you know this?

midwestryder

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2010, 06:50:36 AM »

i never knew that.i thought cube came out before ice t.i gotta do some research.and i gotta look up that cat schooly d.good looking on the info tho.
it is all luv homie , screw the hate

midwestryder

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2010, 06:55:41 AM »

The first gangsta song came from some niggas in Queens.

no it didn't . first gangsta rap song came from phiilly ak schooly d . schooly d was out before the showboys

midwestryder

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2010, 06:58:39 AM »
There might have been people rapping about gangsta shit before NWA, but NWA was the first to really blow up and put gangsta rap on blast
no NWA was not the first to blow up gangsta rap at all .Ice t was the first to blow up gangsta rap . Ice t first album went gold & was released before anything by NWA was released
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 10:41:25 AM by midwestryder »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »
if this is true, then R.I.P Ice Cube in a music meaning.

poster may be the biggest retard on the planet