Author Topic: Ice cube to diss  (Read 3925 times)

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
Re: Ice cube to diss
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »
This real spill right here....

ICE CUBE

What's up with these local MC's in L.A. who keep disrespecting me? They're just mad cause I don't f**k with they wack-ass. They ain't on my level, why should I waste my time. I don't even remember ever meeting these clowns or even being in the same room with any of 'em. They can't make a name for themselves so they need help from the O/G's. I refuse the throw'em a life line. f**k'em. It ain't my job to make nobody famous. And for the record, I ain't scared of no n***a. Especially, no rappers....seriously people.

Age-ism in rap? Age-ism is everywhere folks. In the work place, in sports and of course in hip-hop. We are a out with the OLD in with the NEW world. But as we go through life we realize NEWER ain't always better. We find ourselves saying, "Back in the day, bah, bah, bah...." All young MC's should route for old MC's to have long careers. If you play us out, what kind of future do you have in hip-hop when you get 40?

Advice for young rappers: You gotta be hot on your block first, then your city, then your state, then your country, then the world. If you can't make your block notice you. The world is a tall task.

Good game....this what I was  saying about them BAYMAAC niggas...fuck all that internet promotion...sew your hoods and your cities up first...then expand.They got the talent, they just need the Game.

midwestryder

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 11:31:51 PM »
yeah true ^^^and sides wouldnt the credit go to or shouldnt it go to the person that puts that type of muzik on the map?
on blast or puts it out there most
did ice-t, king t, ice cube....etc...who put it out there the best?
no, that is wrong !. it should go to person who put out the first gangsta rap song not who to person that puts that type of muzik on the map or on blast or puts it out there most. that is something some new school kid would do to erase or rewrite history for his own good  . 
when Ice T & dr dre both say schooly d started gangsta rap then you can argue it at all

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2010, 11:50:41 AM »
is that what they say tho?

yeah true ^^^and sides wouldnt the credit go to or shouldnt it go to the person that puts that type of muzik on the map?
no, that is wrong !. it should go to person who put out the first gangsta rap song not who to person that puts that type of muzik on the map or on blast or puts it out there most. that is something some new school kid would do to erase or rewrite history for his own good  . 
when Ice T & dr dre both say schooly d started gangsta rap then you can argue it at all

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2010, 02:13:50 PM »
saw this on bossboard, he's not gonna diss Crooked I:

"I read a rumor about Ice Cube dissin me on his album.. Not tru.. Trust me, I have inside info.. We don't call it #COB for nuthin" - @TheRealCrookedI
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 02:17:53 PM by J.E. »

Mietek23

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2010, 02:35:16 AM »
I'm 100% sure he's gonna go against Glasses Malone on this track but maybe he'll throw some subliminals at other New West cats..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2010, 10:36:55 AM »
I'm 100% sure he's gonna go against Glasses Malone on this track but maybe he'll throw some subliminals at other New West cats..
most likely

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »
damn they talkin about this on sirius today....lol
and almost all the callers were on cube's side....haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2010, 05:23:32 PM »
i dont get why these niggas are being girls and need to put it on wax, handle it behind close doors and get your shit together, the west been fallin off.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2010, 05:57:03 PM »

Who was talking bout it?  What station?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2010, 06:01:28 PM »
sirius 40
sirius 45
xm 66
xm 67

and the people that hos the show were talkin about...so basically nobodies....but the fact that they were talkin about....lol
all talkin about this tho...they had people callin in....from all over and everyone was sayin you cant disrespect cube/legends....and who are these new west dukes...etc....lol

Who was talking bout it?  What station?
Cube

midwestryder

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2010, 02:44:39 AM »

what do you mean is that what they say tho?  Dr dre said it on the chronic relit dvd  & ice t sayies all the time in interviews.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2010, 03:52:32 AM »
cube has nothing to gain from this career wise. it´s not the 90s anymore , he´s earned his spot on the top with being one of the best writers / rappers ever.dissing some newcomer isn´t bringing his glory days back .

cube´s whole catalogue shits on any of these internet one hit download wonders, he should just stick to making crappy movies and dropping good music

Jaydc

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2010, 04:03:04 AM »
Except cube doesnt make good music anymore.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2010, 06:29:31 AM »
to each....then cu ice-t wasnt and isnt gangsta enough to have made or be the godfather of gangsta rap or none of it
dr. dre sayin it is jus another co-sign.....but fact or opinion is
ice-t didnt do as much for gangsta rap as king t, above the law and some others did

what do you mean is that what they say tho?  Dr dre said it on the chronic relit dvd  & ice t sayies all the time in interviews.

Cube

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2010, 06:37:02 AM »
see ice cube is afaird to diss crooked i, because he knows that crooked will kill him lyrically...we didn´t hear the full song maybe cube changed his vocals on that...hahahaha old west grandpapa´s.