Author Topic: Ice cube to diss  (Read 3918 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ice cube to diss
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2010, 06:44:16 AM »
see ice cube is afaird to diss crooked i, because he knows that crooked will kill him lyrically...we didn´t hear the full song maybe cube changed his vocals on that...hahahaha old west grandpapa´s.

Ok, Im a Crooked I fan too but Crooked himself said that he doesn't have any problems with Cube & that Cube won't diss him so can you already shut up?

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »
yeah true ^^^and sides wouldnt the credit go to or shouldnt it go to the person that puts that type of muzik on the map?
on blast or puts it out there most
did ice-t, king t, ice cube....etc...who put it out there the best?
no, that is wrong !. it should go to person who put out the first gangsta rap song not who to person that puts that type of muzik on the map or on blast or puts it out there most. that is something some new school kid would do to erase or rewrite history for his own good  .  
when Ice T & dr dre both say schooly d started gangsta rap then you can argue it at all

This is the first Gangsta Rapper and this where part of NWA style come from...

This is a song off KRS' SECOND ALBUM..... Listen to the 1st verse

This is a song from NWA's FIRST CD....One of their FIRST BIG CALIFORNIA HITS.....Listen to Dre's last Solo verse ..That style comes from KRS.

School D's cool...But I wont call him the father of gangsta rap..His style isn't powerful enough to set a trend and make fools wanna follow it.

One of the best nigga's to ever control a mic

« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 08:19:46 AM by OaklandLowerBottomz »

The_Offence

« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2010, 08:28:57 AM »
crooked i would rip ice cube a new asshole in a battle...crooked is not one to play with in battles, ice cube reputation is from his old disses from way back in the day whos to say he still got it like that after he killed his image with those corny kids movies

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2010, 08:38:48 AM »
That's the only thing that happened to Cube. His image changed.Crooked I ain't shit though. Snoop killed him with one bar when he got at Suge....You're the biggest star on your label/and the rest(Crooked I) are just crumbs off my table...

Okka

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2010, 09:30:06 AM »
A battle between Cube and Crooked would be amazing.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
yeah but no vaseline part 2...which crooked could have wrote...lol slap back, quit snitchin, and other disses were cool too

yeah those were gangsta rap records but still king t's flow, above the law's presence, and some others...noone did it like them

That's the only thing that happened to Cube. His image changed.Crooked I ain't shit though. Snoop killed him with one bar when he got at Suge....You're the biggest star on your label/and the rest(Crooked I) are just crumbs off my table...

yeah true ^^^and sides wouldnt the credit go to or shouldnt it go to the person that puts that type of muzik on the map?
on blast or puts it out there most
did ice-t, king t, ice cube....etc...who put it out there the best?
no, that is wrong !. it should go to person who put out the first gangsta rap song not who to person that puts that type of muzik on the map or on blast or puts it out there most. that is something some new school kid would do to erase or rewrite history for his own good  . 
when Ice T & dr dre both say schooly d started gangsta rap then you can argue it at all

This is the first Gangsta Rapper and this where part of NWA style come from...

This is a song off KRS' SECOND ALBUM..... Listen to the 1st verse

This is a song from NWA's FIRST CD....One of their FIRST BIG CALIFORNIA HITS.....Listen to Dre's last Solo verse ..That style comes from KRS.

School D's cool...But I wont call him the father of gangsta rap..His style isn't powerful enough to set a trend and make fools wanna follow it.

One of the best nigga's to ever control a mic

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »
funny how equals forget just-ice the gangsta to,but you know how west coast fans are they got to change the history to what they like the most, schoolly d my equals did the damn thang, and don't sleep on kool g rap who had a gangsta cut out in 86 on the underground tip yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2010, 06:18:14 PM »
yeah schoolly d, ice-t they was doin the gangsta rap records but who did it wit the best style, flow, delivery etc.....not schoolly, not icet, not eazy.....lol
they didnt do as g'd up as others did
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2010, 06:25:27 PM »
that's exactly what a fan boy would do,make a reason why cube or a west coast equal started it haha, cube is a legend but he was influenced my equal keep it networth,hell when he first started out on wax he was influenced by the beastie boys!, he's one of the greatest of all time and the best from the west in my opinion but he ain't start that gangsta shit on wax,hell if you want to go bacc to comedy with cursing in it you can go bacc to blowfly, just keep it networth my equal yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
if your talkin to me....IMO there are others who started gangsta rap moreso than cube....but cube made it to the forefront moreso than ice-t, school....and others did

that's exactly what a fan boy would do,make a reason why cube or a west coast equal started it haha, cube is a legend but he was influenced my equal keep it networth,hell when he first started out on wax he was influenced by the beastie boys!, he's one of the greatest of all time and the best from the west in my opinion but he ain't start that gangsta shit on wax,hell if you want to go bacc to comedy with cursing in it you can go bacc to blowfly, just keep it networth my equal yell
Cube

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2010, 11:58:29 PM »
Except cube doesnt make good music anymore.

"Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" wasn't good music????

Westdog

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2010, 12:17:23 AM »
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

midwestryder

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2010, 01:59:46 PM »
yeah schoolly d, ice-t they was doin the gangsta rap records but who did it wit the best style, flow, delivery etc.....not schoolly, not icet, not eazy.....lol
it is not about who did or didn't do as g'd up as other did . it is about who started not who was more g at it . that is most dumbest ignorant fan crap i ever heard . you are just trying to kill there legiitmatize for yourt favorites & that is not how it works . so but it is who did  it first not who did it better ever!. only fan boy would do that.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2010, 04:26:30 PM »

I'm astonished that u two can actually understand each others posts!
:)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »
king t isnt necessarily my favorite rapper...but hey whatever makes you happy....lol
eazy e is the godfather of gangsta rap....wit his overrated career...haha...and everythin king t, above the law and others did was nuthin....nuthin at all....lol

it is not about who did or didn't do as g'd up as other did . it is about who started not who was more g at it . that is most dumbest ignorant fan crap i ever heard . you are just trying to kill there legiitmatize for yourt favorites & that is not how it works . so but it is who did  it first not who did it better ever!. only fan boy would do that.
Cube