Author Topic: NE(G)CRO pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez!  (Read 868 times)

Mota

NE(G)CRO pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
« on: March 22, 2002, 05:01:20 AM »
Necro Responds To Use of N-Word:
By Necro

[Editor's Note: When AHH printed the interview with Necro, we decided to address the issue of him using the word "nigga" as a white rapper. It was never meant to brand him as a racist or to question him as a "real" rapper. The decision to print the story was rooted in our respect for Necro as an emcee. However, with the use of the word "nigga," we decided let people talk about it, because it is a topic worth discussion. Some people, black and white, have no problem with the use of the word and others dispise it for its hateful history.

Necro alleges that the interviewer, who did not tape record the interview, fabricated portions of the interview, excessively inserting words like "nigga" and "dog" where he did not say them. The interviewer denies these claims and we support him since we nor the interviewer have any motivation to slander Necro. We enjoy his music and respect his skills - this is why he is featured on AllHipHop.com. Without further delay, here is Necro's reply to Allhiphop.com. Click here for the original story.]

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Mota

Re: NE(G)CRO pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 05:01:41 AM »
This is Necro here.

I read the interview that was done with me and I didnt say the word "Nigga" that many times. That shit is out of context and duke that interviewed me knows that, cuz he didnt record it. He did not use a recorder, meaning he was writing shit down as he interviewed me and I was talking a mile a minute. I was quoted as saying "dog" numerous times. Yo, kid, I dont even say "dog" when I kick my speech, that's some Cali shit or some other shit that I dont do. I say "kid", "cat", etc.

Occasionally, I do use the word "Nigga" and when it is used it used because the person I am speaking to either used it before I did or I feel they are the type of person that has no problem with it. When I did the interview with duke I dont remember him saying shit to me so I don't like the fact ya'll are trying to flip the script on me and play me out like I am a racist or someone that dont keep shit real. I am just as much from the street as anybody you know or on this site, and if
you dont believe me we can meet up and you can test me. I was 7 years old getting into beef in the projects with all colors and still, at 25, I have to explain myself to people.

Why? because I am white. I was talking to one of my black peeps yesterday and I asked him if he is bothered by me using the word "Nigga" and he said no because he knows who i am If you knew who I was and the type of cat I and what I rep you wouldn't question me either. But I can understand how you not knowing me and just looking at me as another white person (meaning you obviously did not review my history - ignorance) then it makes sense how you would be upset that I used the word Speaking with another friend of mine that is not black helped me realize that even though where I come from (Brooklyn - I lived in neighborhoods where kids are thugged out and are all colors, asian, white, black, spanish) it is normal to use the word "Nigga" and is not a problem but I now realize I need to stop using the word because It is gonna give a wrong impression of me. I am far from racist and I think most people know this (thats why every black cat I am down with in New York from street kids to rappers say "What's up my nigga" when they see me), but black people all over the country do not know this and therefore might find it insulting. So I understand that and respect that and will not rock the word anymore.

BUT
Lets clear up the fact that the interview that you have here on ya site is not a word for word interview. I did not say "Nigga" as many times as it is printed and I never say "dog." And I could go through the interview line by line and show you how its not the way I would say shit. And for the record the interviewer and I clicked very well, he was mad cool and said he was from Brooklyn and when I used the word "Nigga" he accepted it, not as an insult, but as a slang.

One more thing, your moderator posted on the board that he heard I was rich and I bankrolled my BET ads with my rich parents money. Get shit fucking straight, I rep the streets, I grew up in the projects, I never had rich parents, they both have been struggling their whole lives, I started my label from scratch - from nothing. I sold drugs in the streets. I have gotten into mad beef before. I have never been played out in NewYork ever. And I have done shows in mad different areas and my rep is solid. I am respected by all street cats that meet me or else their will be a beef. And my BET ads were paid for out of my hustling, day to day working to turn 0 to $20,000 and keep taking shit higher so dont get it twisted and hate on me because of my skin color because I rep hip-hop more than most kids of any fucking color. And I got the track record to prove it. Just wanted to clear shit up because I dont like people trying to shit on my name and it seems like there is a misunderstanding here.

-Necro

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:37 PM »
 8)

Seagully

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 09:43:06 PM »
NECRO reps the STREETS & he sold DRUGS!!!
WAY 2 REAL!!!

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 01:21:37 AM »
shoulda said ficca

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 09:27:41 PM »
dead ficca with his eyes open?

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 10:47:08 PM »