Author Topic: Crooked taking shots at West Cost "Ogs" over twitter?  (Read 2402 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked taking shots at West Cost "Ogs" over twitter?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 11:21:52 PM »
damn its still crazy to know crooked was shook from them shots.....aint crooked been sayin he been shot etc.....but then he gets shot at on camera...and he was damn near like it was a done deal for him? lol

Are you suggesting that he should be used to getting shot at? Wow the niggas on this forum are cartoons.

I don't think you ever get used to getting shot at...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2010, 11:24:18 PM »
damn its still crazy to know crooked was shook from them shots.....aint crooked been sayin he been shot etc.....but then he gets shot at on camera...and he was damn near like it was a done deal for him? lol

U are joking with this post right?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 06:58:16 AM »
d-nice be easy dogg.....lol
nah i was sayin many would think someone like crooked bein from lbc and who he is this had to have happened before...but the way he reacted it didnt seem as if it did

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 07:04:42 AM »
nah i was sayin many would think someone like crooked bein from lbc and who he is this had to have happened before...but the way he reacted it didnt seem as if it did

He thought he was talkin to his fan & then he gets shot at? If that ain't surprising then what is ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2010, 07:07:23 AM »
nah its random and suprisin but many were surprised that crooked was suprised about the whole gettin shot thing period bein from where hes from and who he is...but yeah how it happened was surprisin

He thought he was talkin to his fan & then he gets shot at? If that ain't surprising then what is ?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2010, 09:07:45 AM »
Get Your Walk On, you state some of the dumbest shit sometimes.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 09:26:10 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2010, 12:30:58 PM »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
Get Your Walk On, you state some of the dumbest shit sometimes.

99% of his posts are difficult to read/understand. can't believe he's a mod...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 12:40:15 AM »
I saw him at Starz too lol -N- like last month me and my homie seen him in LBC with some chick near the aquarium holding hands I was like aww hot cute ;D we were on our way to the Yard House. I was like "That looks like Crooked I huh?" He said, "That is him." He wasn't with a Duck though! That's fa sho...and about this whole ***beef*** stuff I'm about to check out his page right now, but it's not even necessary ya'll hypin it up..and about Crooks eyes getting big...IDK.... :-\that story isn't really saying much...like....what ole dude said, SPEAK ENGLISH. :laugh: You're saying his eyes got wide and a Tree Top Piru dude came at him blah blah blah...but what are you REALLY trying to say?

In terpetation to all that dont understand..I said I seen Crooked and he seemed like he had fear in em..I didnt studder..For a nigga beefing wit niggas and net blog beefin.. Im sayin didnt seem like he was beefing.. Or dissing niggas like he has been doin.. dat all im sayinn..See cats take the wrong aproach with this beef shit.. if its legit beef... finances or pure disrespect from the attacking party i feel its permitted... but this vloging and twtter gon get niggas on some other shit..
If this niggas just do it and refer to a microphone diss like it was done in the past.. do it that way.. they all feel to be the hardest so do competition rap... but dont throw rocks if you ready to jus throw raps....

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 06:02:41 AM »
COMPTONRIDA1:

How did Crooked I take shots at Cube over twitter? You tell me. Because I see nothing disrespective in those tweets

bigradgeandy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »
he can only take shots over twitter  :D
oh,wait a minute...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ogVEf9NBM74" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ogVEf9NBM74</a>

dats what Im Saying.. On me I was at the Starz Strip club Last week fuckin wit da homegirls and who did I see..Mr Fuckin Crooked I...So I approached em(and not on no groupie shit)..I say was good homie.. His Eyes bucked big ass fuck...Im like look it here..how these niggas be reppin and Bloggin and His Eyes Big as a softball cuzz..So he like wus good..I know you.. Im like smirkin now Cuz I see te fear in this nigga...Im like naw homie you dont know me.. but I listen to ya music at times ya know...He almost was like relaxed..But my nigga from Tree Top Piru walked up and his shit got a lil bigger..I jus shook my head in disapointment..Cuz them Niggas be out here studio gangster out the game...Even the few niggas who was wit em was looking wierd too... So said all this to say..Crooked dont want it wit Cube..He betta keep it Entertainment...And consider the words he using before speaking them..CUz from dat night..I seen..If he was in the County jail.. He would of been the first tied to the toilet and spanked with a shower shoe......
maybe his eyes were looking surprised because he couldn't believe that your mom dukes was up on stage squeezing ping-pong balls out of her cunt

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 01:10:01 PM »
^^^hahahahahahahaha..fuuuuunny!

EFFeX

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 01:27:31 PM »
I saw him at Starz too lol -N- like last month me and my homie seen him in LBC with some chick near the aquarium holding hands I was like aww hot cute ;D we were on our way to the Yard House. I was like "That looks like Crooked I huh?" He said, "That is him." He wasn't with a Duck though! That's fa sho...and about this whole ***beef*** stuff I'm about to check out his page right now, but it's not even necessary ya'll hypin it up..and about Crooks eyes getting big...IDK.... :-\that story isn't really saying much...like....what ole dude said, SPEAK ENGLISH. :laugh: You're saying his eyes got wide and a Tree Top Piru dude came at him blah blah blah...but what are you REALLY trying to say?

In terpetation to all that dont understand..I said I seen Crooked and he seemed like he had fear in em..I didnt studder..For a nigga beefing wit niggas and net blog beefin.. Im sayin didnt seem like he was beefing.. Or dissing niggas like he has been doin.. dat all im sayinn..See cats take the wrong aproach with this beef shit.. if its legit beef... finances or pure disrespect from the attacking party i feel its permitted... but this vloging and twtter gon get niggas on some other shit..
If this niggas just do it and refer to a microphone diss like it was done in the past.. do it that way.. they all feel to be the hardest so do competition rap... but dont throw rocks if you ready to jus throw raps....

What are you trying to say in this post?

Crooked ain't dissing no one, where are you getting this from?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »
hes talkin on what he feels he wants to speak on.....if thats dissin them thats what it is
how come when cube speaks on someone its not dissin but when crooked, bishop, etc...do they are hatin and dissin? lol
Cube