Author Topic: Crooked taking shots at West Cost "Ogs" over twitter?  (Read 2399 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Crooked taking shots at West Cost "Ogs" over twitter?
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2010, 02:44:12 AM »
When Cube speaks on someone it's not with any other agenda as to just tell it how it is, and he has the clout to do so

when women like crooked and g malone open their mouth it's just so they can create little buzz to hype up their next flopped mixtape

Again u dude with your classic no gray braincells talk. Somehow I always hope that we gonna see a serious post from you more often but i guess its not the time yet.

you got nothing to refute to my facts but just reply with same lame comeback, you never change

dude, i dont have to show that your statements are completely without sense,  cause things that you write in crooked i threads are just comedy combined with some dose of "hate" which is really, if we look at it from psychological point of view, undefined love that you have for crookeds music. On the other hand dude, your reputation on this forums speaks for itself, when it comes to various other topics, you come up with quality criticism, so people see that you are not dumb as you are pretending to be when it comes to Crooked, Bishop, Glasses, Dr.Dre..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2010, 04:01:22 AM »
when it comes to various other topics, you come up with quality criticism, so people see that you are not dumb as you are pretending to be when it comes to Crooked, Bishop, Glasses, Dr.Dre..

Where are these quality posts? I haven't seen one for a while. Just ridiculous posts about Snoop and posts hating on Crooked I (obviously because Snoop Vs Crooked was on and this dude thought he had to "ride")

To add to the discussion...

Crooked I would never have gone Platinum. Not on Death Row. Not now and not in the future. He is probably one of the most talented artists around but obviously labels don't see him as marketable. He brings quality raps to the table, yes, but in todays market that is not enough. Snoop only sells based off his name from previous success. if Snoop was 21 now in 2010 and was dropping a debut solo album without Dre would anyone care? hmm ...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2010, 04:15:00 AM »
when it comes to various other topics, you come up with quality criticism, so people see that you are not dumb as you are pretending to be when it comes to Crooked, Bishop, Glasses, Dr.Dre..

Where are these quality posts? I haven't seen one for a while. Just ridiculous posts about Snoop and posts hating on Crooked I (obviously because Snoop Vs Crooked was on and this dude thought he had to "ride")

Crooked I would never have gone Platinum. Not on Death Row. Not now and not in the future. He is probably one of the most talented artists around but obviously labels don't see him as marketable. He brings quality raps to the table, yes, but in todays market that is not enough. Snoop only sells based off his name from previous success. if Snoop was 21 now in 2010 and was dropping a debut solo album without Dre would anyone care? hmm ...

Dude has some quality posts here and there,

as for Crooked, he wouldnt go platinum, but if the album was released around the time of So Damn Hood single when Crooked was with Suge in different television shows ,magazines etc,  promo was good at the time he would reach gold maybe because: single was cool, Deathrow buzz was still good, his features with Murda Inc, that was the best promo Crooked I ever got.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2010, 05:23:01 AM »
damn its still crazy to know crooked was shook from them shots.....aint crooked been sayin he been shot etc.....but then he gets shot at on camera...and he was damn near like it was a done deal for him? lol

Are you suggesting that he should be used to getting shot at? Wow the niggas on this forum are cartoons.
lol!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2010, 09:08:03 AM »
yeah and he even tried a hit with akon....not too good
that sisqo song fit his style more

as for Crooked, he wouldnt go platinum, but if the album was released around the time of So Damn Hood single when Crooked was with Suge in different television shows ,magazines etc,  promo was good at the time he would reach gold maybe because: single was cool, Deathrow buzz was still good, his features with Murda Inc, that was the best promo Crooked I ever got.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2010, 09:42:21 AM »
yeah and he even tried a hit with akon....not too good
that sisqo song fit his style more

Akon joint was good but nothing special, anyway no promo at all was the reason that single didnt do anything. Only promotion was the internet one. With Suge dude was all over , the show on Jimmy Kimmel with Suge and John Leguziamo was great.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2010, 09:43:50 AM »
he was and that billboard was prolly his biggest accomplishment over there at death row
he never released a album but he got a billboard.... ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2010, 01:45:31 PM »
Get Your Walk On, you state some of the dumbest shit sometimes.

99% of his posts are difficult to read/understand. can't believe he's a mod...

he may have some crazy opinions but it's not like the guy is half literate or something
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jazzy Management

• Lil Geezy
  • Jazzy Management
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2010, 02:31:02 PM »
I just pray one day soon we as a coast can get over all this Beef shit real talk.....My young and older soldiers

Contact me for booking and promotions: 818-320-1299

www.myspace.com/jazzymanagementinc
www.myspace.com/gangstagranny

EFFeX

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2010, 02:36:10 PM »
I just pray one day soon we as a coast can get over all this Beef shit real talk.....My young and older soldiers

Agreed.

It seems as if everything goes great for a while and then a brick comes loose and everything starts to crumble.