Author Topic: When was the last time a artist from the west coast dropped a straight classic?  (Read 949 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Good to see so many mentioning Guilty By Affiliation!

That shit is a true classic imo. Nearly every song is fuckin dope!

Cant wait to hear the next album.. Is it still called Return Of The Barracuda?

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Start From Scratch, One Night, Ole Enlgish, Why You Hate The Game, Doctor's Advocate, Letter To King and that new track Better Days are all better than Can't Figure It Out. Bishop is not better than Game lyrically (about the same) plus his delivery is not on the same level. And all these mentioned tracks  + Can't Figure It Out are great tracks imo but there's that small factor of delivery that nudges the advantage to Game.
lol NO WAY. say what you want about the delivery, but Bishop is much more lyrical than Game

post just one Bishop bar that blew your mind when you heard it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Start From Scratch, One Night, Ole Enlgish, Why You Hate The Game, Doctor's Advocate, Letter To King and that new track Better Days are all better than Can't Figure It Out. Bishop is not better than Game lyrically (about the same) plus his delivery is not on the same level. And all these mentioned tracks  + Can't Figure It Out are great tracks imo but there's that small factor of delivery that nudges the advantage to Game.
lol NO WAY. say what you want about the delivery, but Bishop is much more lyrical than Game

the entire "The Confessional" street album lol.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good to see so many mentioning Guilty By Affiliation!

That shit is a true classic imo. Nearly every song is fuckin dope!

Cant wait to hear the next album.. Is it still called Return Of The Barracuda?

Not sure, but i hate it, we havent had much news from him as of late either .. !! but man, Guilty by affiliation really blew my mind. It had very few fillers (by fillers i mean tracks i may occasionally skip) but this is one of the few albums i CAN listen to from start to finish. Personal favorite.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah true. That was basically an Album that could have been released. and lets face it, as much as I like game, his energy, his bipolar egocentric attitude and his fanaticism of ''real'' hop hop, bishop touches various subject matters, Game is always on that ''California west coast 64 lolo Dr. Dre 50 cent Phantom Lil weezy jay z big tupac eazy gangsta shit.'' Im not saying that its bad :P, i got mad love for game and I'm a big fan of his (y'all know that right :P ?) but Bishop's content is definitely more original.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

just pick a random song from game & and a random song from bishop and you'll hear the difference

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Yeah true. That was basically an Album that could have been released. and lets face it, as much as I like game, his energy, his bipolar egocentric attitude and his fanaticism of ''real'' hop hop, bishop touches various subject matters, Game is always on that ''California west coast 64 lolo Dr. Dre 50 cent Phantom Lil weezy jay z big tupac eazy gangsta shit.'' Im not saying that its bad :P, i got mad love for game and I'm a big fan of his (y'all know that right :P ?) but Bishop's content is definitely more original.

i highly respect your lack of stan-ism. 8)

Al Bundy

last personal classic for me would be The Jack Artist

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

i highly respect your lack of stan-ism. 8)
yeah being a fan is cool :)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
I would have to say ...........no one in a long time other than Kurupt and Dre.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cheers ! :bandit:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

First thing that comes to mi mind is Streetz Iz A Mutha and 2001 those are pure classics, but I also agree with dudes who mentioned Mitchy Slick USS, Quiks Trauma, cant decide on Game yet tho.

PS. coming from a a true westcoast fan I also consider Bishops Nigger Noize and Confessional classic material and I cant go anywhere without copy of Crooked Is Young Boss 2.

Xzibit yall?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

just pick a random song from game & and a random song from bishop and you'll hear the difference

such a random answer. Im not sayin Game is lyrically amazing. Im just questioning Bishop Lamont's lyrical skills.

what defines lyricism in your opinion? Not sayin Dre 88 times on an album?