Author Topic: 11% of Americans cant identify....  (Read 174 times)

Alex

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
11% of Americans cant identify....
« on: December 02, 2002, 02:40:24 PM »
Listen to this people, i went to the Michael Moore show in London the other day and it was ill. He really went on about some serious shit and it was funny as hell and i suggest any 1 who lives near camden to go to it. Well to stick on topic he mentioned a lot of figures i didnt know but the most shocking thing was that he said that 11% of American ADULTS couldnt identify America on a map, can ya'll fuckin believe that. Also 69% couldnt identify UK on a map, i mean FUCK thats is some stupid shit i couldnt believe it. It just shows how fuckin ignorant some of ya'll Americans are. I dont mean all of ya'll but a lot of u Americans really need to look outside youre country and not be so naive.

Alex

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:11% of Americans cant identify....
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 02:44:09 PM »
I also suggest to people who havent bought his book "Stupid White Men" to definately buy it, cos it is really interesting and has a lot of statistics u wouldnt believe

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 03:38:37 PM »
Well, most people do drugs even though they were told 1 million times as kid the stuff kills you.  Lots of people do lots of stupid things.  I'd rather be knowledge stupid then common sense stupid.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 04:20:01 PM »
if it wasn't for that horse I would have never made it through that year of college