Author Topic: COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...  (Read 449 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: COULD YOU LIVE OFF RADAR LIKE AN ILLEGAL...
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 12:12:15 AM »
if i was gonna live off the grid if move into the jungle or some shit.  THAT would be complete freedom. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2010, 02:28:39 AM »
Finally some long ass blasphemy posts worth reading 8)

universe

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2010, 05:32:39 AM »
Damn, Blasphemy lives the hard life.

word.  i had no idea a dubcc member was homeless.   :-\

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

LOL, I WAS AIMING AT AVOIDING THE IRS/[PROPERTY TAXES NOT BECOMING JOHNNY BLACK.

lol yeah, cause a 18year old can so be a runaway??? The entire situation was just a huge combination of events. Anyways, if u just wanted to avoid paying taxes, then buy gold.  You use can use all sorts of Special sections to get major tax breaks, to the point were you won't need to file. Property Taxes I know can be avoided if you pay for your house in gold, and not in US Currency. Because the Currency is owned by the Federal Government (Which is why, they can arrest you if you Burn it) and not really you. Because you paid your house with there money, they want to tax you. You use Gold to purchase a house, you weren't using there money, thus you by pass them.  However you'll still need to get Water/Power there.  

This can easily  be bypassed with Solar Panels on the roof, a Windmill in the back yard (mind you, if it meets Federal Standards, It can't go pass a certain length, because of AIR space Restrictions on Citizens). In the winter, you can easily bypass using Natural gas, and can even set up a Generator System (Takes some electrical knowledge though).

Water on the other hand, well bottle water is pretty much the only way you can go. Sadly, this is something I'd strongly advise against, because your toilet won't work with out the water.

Considering Water isn't expensive (except in droughts) you can easily just keep this on. Everything else can be by passed, and is only there to appear like you need it.

LMAO @ GOLD.  I ACTUALLY LOOKED INTO IT.

IT'S DUCKTALES.

GO TO COLLEGE MAN, YOU HAVE POTENTIAL.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y18QwO5I7Yc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y18QwO5I7Yc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p1XZ7o8jlng&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/p1XZ7o8jlng&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2010, 08:54:20 AM »

word.  i had no idea a dubcc member was homeless.   :-\

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

LOL, I WAS AIMING AT AVOIDING THE IRS/[PROPERTY TAXES NOT BECOMING JOHNNY BLACK.

lol yeah, cause a 18year old can so be a runaway??? The entire situation was just a huge combination of events. Anyways, if u just wanted to avoid paying taxes, then buy gold.  You use can use all sorts of Special sections to get major tax breaks, to the point were you won't need to file. Property Taxes I know can be avoided if you pay for your house in gold, and not in US Currency. Because the Currency is owned by the Federal Government (Which is why, they can arrest you if you Burn it) and not really you. Because you paid your house with there money, they want to tax you. You use Gold to purchase a house, you weren't using there money, thus you by pass them.  However you'll still need to get Water/Power there. 

This can easily  be bypassed with Solar Panels on the roof, a Windmill in the back yard (mind you, if it meets Federal Standards, It can't go pass a certain length, because of AIR space Restrictions on Citizens). In the winter, you can easily bypass using Natural gas, and can even set up a Generator System (Takes some electrical knowledge though).

Water on the other hand, well bottle water is pretty much the only way you can go. Sadly, this is something I'd strongly advise against, because your toilet won't work with out the water.

Considering Water isn't expensive (except in droughts) you can easily just keep this on. Everything else can be by passed, and is only there to appear like you need it.

haha, man you are reading too much on the net...

First off, if you own a home, it is IMPOSSIBLE to bypass paying property taxes.  LOL @ buy your home in gold.  hahaha.  It doesn't matter how you buy your home...you have to pay property taxes EVERY year, regardless of how the home is paid for.  I also think it is funny how you nonchalantly say to buy a house w/ gold, or it is easy to set up solar panels.  Haha, do you know how much solar panels cost?  Do you realize how much the median price of a home is?  That means to outright buy a home w/ gold you are going to need about $100 grand at the minimum.  Haha something tells me that you don't have that.  Shit people can't even come up w/ 3.5% down on a home, much less the full purchase price.

haha, just curious, what are these Special sections for tax breaks that you talk about to where you don't have to file haha?  Trust me man, when you are homeless and you don't have any income, then you don't need any tax break...YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY INCOME TO PAY INCOME TAXES ON!!!  Haha is that the special section you were referring to?

I gotta admit though, you have really thought out this whole living off the grid thing.  I gotta believe it has more to do w/ you not being able to get a good job more than anything else though.

1. I never stated paying for jackshit. If you're living off the grid, then why not just steal them??? Its not like they can find your house.

2. I'm talking about turning your house into a write off, and shit, Make it a business type of deal. It's not a full Tax free idea, but there is atleast a incentive.

3. I'm going to Fresno City College, and I'm moving into a apartment on Tuesday, I never crashed on anyones couch, I slept in my car and did anything involving the internet at my Friends business. I set up the computer in a Storage room, however there isn't enough for beds or anything else. So all I've been doing is going to school working on getting back 2 the grid. Don't ever try to assume, cause when you do you make yourself look like a asshole.Besides, I just brought it up to show how its possible, its a bastard, but its possible. Now, just like the past 6 months, There isn't no need to talk about it, Especially since the problem has been resolved.

The fucking bums may get fucked in the azz on the street, but they can get back on there feet if they actually wanted to.

PS: Its Text, how you get Nonchalant from that?  I mean if you can get enough gold to buy a house, why not just take that money you had and put it towards a house. I mean if you're trying to dodge taxes that fucking hard, then damn.

PS: They actually said that on Ducktales? I can't even remember it, besides the Theme. The Nostalgia Critic had done his Top 11 themes and that's been stuck in my head lol.

PPS: Also the Gold thing is true, I just can't remember were I read it, I know I had a source for it though. I'm not sure if it was either for the US or another country though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2010, 10:48:32 AM »
I have learned more in this single thread than my entire 4 years at college.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2010, 11:31:11 AM »

word.  i had no idea a dubcc member was homeless.   :-\

PROBABLY JUST A RUNAWAY.

lol yeah, cause a 18year old can so be a runaway??? The entire situation was just a huge combination of events. Anyways, if u just wanted to avoid paying taxes, then buy gold.  You use can use all sorts of Special sections to get major tax breaks, to the point were you won't need to file. Property Taxes I know can be avoided if you pay for your house in gold, and not in US Currency. Because the Currency is owned by the Federal Government (Which is why, they can arrest you if you Burn it) and not really you. Because you paid your house with there money, they want to tax you. You use Gold to purchase a house, you weren't using there money, thus you by pass them.  However you'll still need to get Water/Power there. 

This can easily  be bypassed with Solar Panels on the roof, a Windmill in the back yard (mind you, if it meets Federal Standards, It can't go pass a certain length, because of AIR space Restrictions on Citizens). In the winter, you can easily bypass using Natural gas, and can even set up a Generator System (Takes some electrical knowledge though).

haha, man you are reading too much on the net...

First off, if you own a home, it is IMPOSSIBLE to bypass paying property taxes.  LOL @ buy your home in gold.  hahaha.  It doesn't matter how you buy your home...you have to pay property taxes EVERY year, regardless of how the home is paid for.  I also think it is funny how you nonchalantly say to buy a house w/ gold, or it is easy to set up solar panels.  Haha, do you know how much solar panels cost?  Do you realize how much the median price of a home is?  That means to outright buy a home w/ gold you are going to need about $100 grand at the minimum.  Haha something tells me that you don't have that.  Shit people can't even come up w/ 3.5% down on a home, much less the full purchase price.

haha, just curious, what are these Special sections for tax breaks that you talk about to where you don't have to file haha?  Trust me man, when you are homeless and you don't have any income, then you don't need any tax break...YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY INCOME TO PAY INCOME TAXES ON!!!  Haha is that the special section you were referring to?

I gotta admit though, you have really thought out this whole living off the grid thing.  I gotta believe it has more to do w/ you not being able to get a good job more than anything else though.

1. I never stated paying for jackshit. If you're living off the grid, then why not just steal them??? Its not like they can find your house.

2. I'm talking about turning your house into a write off, and shit, Make it a business type of deal. It's not a full Tax free idea, but there is atleast a incentive.

3. I'm going to Fresno City College, and I'm moving into a apartment on Tuesday, I never crashed on anyones couch, I slept in my car and did anything involving the internet at my Friends business. I set up the computer in a Storage room, however there isn't enough for beds or anything else. So all I've been doing is going to school working on getting back 2 the grid. Don't ever try to assume, cause when you do you make yourself look like a asshole.Besides, I just brought it up to show how its possible, its a bastard, but its possible. Now, just like the past 6 months, There isn't no need to talk about it, Especially since the problem has been resolved.

The fucking bums may get fucked in the azz on the street, but they can get back on there feet if they actually wanted to.

PS: Its Text, how you get Nonchalant from that?  I mean if you can get enough gold to buy a house, why not just take that money you had and put it towards a house. I mean if you're trying to dodge taxes that fucking hard, then damn.

PS: They actually said that on Ducktales? I can't even remember it, besides the Theme. The Nostalgia Critic had done his Top 11 themes and that's been stuck in my head lol.

PPS: Also the Gold thing is true, I just can't remember were I read it, I know I had a source for it though. I'm not sure if it was either for the US or another country though.

You really don't have a fucking clue of what you are talking about, and I'll leave it at that.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »
actually blas might be onto something........and I am glad you are no longer homeless homie but you could have always stayed with me....