Author Topic: The new Benzino diss record at Eminem  (Read 667 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The new Benzino diss record at Eminem
« on: December 02, 2002, 03:02:19 PM »
New Benzino song dissing Eminem (Die Another Day or some shit)

It says something about that Em better watch out for Hailie, and how he's holding Paul Rosenberg responsible for all this shit, and that he'll turn Em's blond hair into red (blood)..
he also said something about Hailie and Jon Bennet Ramsey.
and how Em should be checking the DNA, cause she probably aint his daughter, and that Kim is sucking 50's dick, but I can't find it anywhere, it was on the star and bucwild show this morning!

(copied what's above from another forum, and people were talking about in mIRC)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2002, 12:20:30 PM by C2Knuckles »

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Re:Rumor...but if it's true, OMG just give up
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 03:32:39 PM »
New Benzino song dissing Eminem (Die Another Day or some shit)

It says something about that Em better watch out for Hailie, and how he's holding Paul Rosenberg responsible for all this shit, and that he'll turn Em's blond hair into red (blood)..
he also said something about Hailie and Jon Bennet Ramsey.
and how Em should be checking the DNA, cause she probably aint his daughter, and that Kim is sucking 50's dick, but I can't find it anywhere, it was on the star and bucwild show this morning!

(copied what's above from another forum, and people were talking about in mIRC)

That is such desperation and really disgusting to get Hallie involved in that manner.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 03:34:39 PM »
I haven't heard the diss but if he wrote it then it's wack, and if somebody actually with some skills wrote it it'll still probably be wack cause Benzino's delivery and flow are so godam awful...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 04:07:10 PM »
i hope he didnt do no bitch move like that.....and if he did i hope eminem gets so pissed and takes it out on him on the mic

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 04:41:59 PM »
Show's Benzino-Ho is getting desperate...this could really set Em off.  I would be afraid...cause anyone taking shots @ his daughter better be carefull...(I'm talking physically becarefull).  Em might just say fuck the raps and try and kill him.  LOL
« Last Edit: December 02, 2002, 05:30:42 PM by Murrow »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 05:24:45 PM »
Show's 50 is getting desperate...this could really set Em off.  I would be afraid...cause anyone taking shots @ his daughter better be carefull...(I'm talking physically becarefull).  Em might just say fuck the raps and try and kill him.  LOL

u dont make sense
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 05:30:22 PM »
Show's 50 is getting desperate...this could really set Em off.  I would be afraid...cause anyone taking shots @ his daughter better be carefull...(I'm talking physically becarefull).  Em might just say fuck the raps and try and kill him.  LOL

u dont make sense

Whoops I meant Benzin-Ho

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 06:37:08 PM »
it aint like its the first time someone has threatened to hurt another rapper or their family....so why yall so up in arms?...benzino aint doin shit...yall know it...

Jome

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 07:06:39 PM »
it aint like its the first time someone has threatened to hurt another rapper or their family....so why yall so up in arms?...benzino aint doin shit...yall know it...

Yea, but c'mon.
Who threatens a little daughter?

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2002, 07:22:39 PM »
^^^benzino does...but its just threats...everlast said to check the girls DNA too...but i mean cmon..nobody is that dumb...they aint gonna brodcast the crime theyre gonna do....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2002, 07:37:14 PM »
So did Cam'ron I believe.

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2002, 04:28:51 AM »
aight.. im gonna let you guys in on my psychic power. this diss is wack, and i dont need to hear it to know this.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2002, 11:45:42 PM »
LOL @ him acting like he's all from the streets, when his magazine is the biggest commercial

"Tell Hailey it ain't safe no more, Daddy Better watch her back at the candy store/
You fu*ked up/Resort to Plan B/
F*ck around/she'll end up like Jon Benet Ramsey"

He'll get his ass beat for that.  Remember D12 beat Esham within an inch of life, and put his ass in a hospital.  Benzino deserves the same, I hope they beat his ass so bad he gets brain damage.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2002, 02:06:00 AM »
This is sad, Benzino sounds like he has a REAL personal problem with Em, and it's beefs like these that really get heated and out of control.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.