Author Topic: what you know about bein cali high?  (Read 439 times)

Muhfukka

Re: what you know about bein cali high?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 09:56:31 PM »
aite IMO bundy thats what it is right there.....you consider dope muzik 1 thing and i consider it to be another
so when i say 3-6 arent as good, or are as dope etc....to me they are wack and vice versa
the people who i think are mad dope, or mad dope songs you think arent as good as 3-6 mafia's muzik
preference
man what the fuck is wrong with you? do you have a brain tumor or something?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 10:44:51 PM »
aite IMO bundy thats what it is right there.....you consider dope muzik 1 thing and i consider it to be another
so when i say 3-6 arent as good, or are as dope etc....to me they are wack and vice versa
the people who i think are mad dope, or mad dope songs you think arent as good as 3-6 mafia's muzik
preference

yeah GetThaFuckOut do be o.d'n like everyday on here.  y is it every time some1 post something about Three 6 u get to talking about YOUR opinion like somebody asked u in tha 1st place.  nobody gives a fuck about it and it's about time u lay off that haterade... like asap!  HCP are The Kingz of this rap shit *Trend-Setters* and i dont mean like that they're the greatest thing to happen to this earth since bottled water or that they're the greatest MC's ever (bcuz i know ur gonna deflect about what we're saying and turn it n2 some "oh they got beats but they aint got no lyrics dogg and that's what i was talkin about" type shit).  GetYourWalkOn, really dogg u do need 2 GetYourWalkOn the fuck outta here, i think u could use a break from the dubbshack 4 a week to clear ur head and do some self refelection, when u start to realize that your "average" post count is 12 a day then u'll take what I'm saying as just a little more than just *fill in the blank* talk (i would say Pep Talk but i cant read ur mind, i dont know how ur taking this).  i mean the thought of "what am i doing with myself" has to cross your mind at some point when ur writing 1 of ur 200 responses a day.  and plz, dont go out like a lame and say, "oh, well this is a message board and that's the fuckin point dumbass" bcuz it's like no, 1st off ur tha dumbass and 2nd just bcuz this is a message board doesn't mean u ALWAYS have 2 leave a message... it's not like everybody is waiting around 2 c wat u have 2 say lol... but seriously tho, check urself, ur lookin a little too comfortable on this site.    <--- I hope that wasn't too long 4 u lol    and change ur damn avatar im bout tired of seein' that shit everywhere all tha time lol

on another note.....

dogg, i gotta move tha fuck out 2 California (preferribly Cisco truthfully, no homo).  i've always dreamed about movin' out there (bitches, weed, the weather, the atmosphere, and so much more i could go on about) and this song just reminded me of that shit again.  1 day i'll get there... i would "lol" but i'm serious as hell dogg.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:51:03 PM by Flaka Stakz... whose dick is bigger than ur brain »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 10:54:45 PM »
come out to cali and get raped by ya boys....lol @ you thinkin im takin your lecture seriously.....ay radiotube member this was made for you...lol and that was the end of your internet career if you or anyone ever invented one, but keep talkin....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts mor then getting the swine flu
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 10:56:29 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 11:31:10 PM »
come out to cali and get raped by ya boys....lol @ you thinkin im takin your lecture seriously.....ay radiotube member this was made for you...lol and that was the end of your internet career if you or anyone ever invented one, but keep talkin....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts mor then getting the swine flu

lol @ u always being in denial about shit :D

hey faggot.... REmember this

Quote from: GET YOUR WALK ON on January 25, 1965, 08:26:50 AM
Sik you a fool lol
Quote from: GET YOUR WALK ON on February 11, 2010, 10:56:37 PM
haha u a foo four dis 1 Sikotic lol
Quote from: GET YOUR WALK ON on February 22, 2010, 09:45:14 AM
sik you are god.......but im lookin for jus the sauce

im not even gonna go into "internet careers", i dont want 1 - all i wanted 2 do was expose the truth and regulate u no knowledge of hip hop havin ass white boys who used to always get on chat rooms and talk shit about shit u know nothing about... this wasn't a career path it was a DUTY (and fuck u if i sound lame), ur tha 1 who wants the dubbdayjobb, u'll go 2 sleep now and in 6 hours ull wake up and make 4 posts every other hour.  and fuck a xzibit44whore, he's a fag too.  GETYOURWALKON, no, how bout just GETALIFE.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 11:32:41 PM by Flaka Stakz... whose dick is bigger than ur brain »

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 12:00:39 AM »
preference

?

how the hell is this guy mod? i can't understand his posts

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 12:57:37 AM »
preference

?

how the hell is this guy mod? i can't understand his posts

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 10:14:09 AM »
LMAO   ;D ;D
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »

Quote from: GET YOUR WALK ON on February 22, 2010, 09:45:14 AM
sik you are god.......but im lookin for jus the sauce

lmao

classic quote right there.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2010, 01:12:57 PM »
preference

yeah GetThaFuckOut do be o.d'n like everyday on here.  y is it every time some1 post something about Three 6 u get to talking about YOUR opinion like somebody asked u in tha 1st place.  nobody gives a fuck about it and it's about time u lay off that haterade... like asap!  HCP are The Kingz of this rap shit *Trend-Setters* and i dont mean like that they're the greatest thing to happen to this earth since bottled water or that they're the greatest MC's ever (bcuz i know ur gonna deflect about what we're saying and turn it n2 some "oh they got beats but they aint got no lyrics dogg and that's what i was talkin about" type shit).  GetYourWalkOn, really dogg u do need 2 GetYourWalkOn the fuck outta here, i think u could use a break from the dubbshack 4 a week to clear ur head and do some self refelection, when u start to realize that your "average" post count is 12 a day then u'll take what I'm saying as just a little more than just *fill in the blank* talk (i would say Pep Talk but i cant read ur mind, i dont know how ur taking this).  i mean the thought of "what am i doing with myself" has to cross your mind at some point when ur writing 1 of ur 200 responses a day.  and plz, dont go out like a lame and say, "oh, well this is a message board and that's the fuckin point dumbass" bcuz it's like no, 1st off ur tha dumbass and 2nd just bcuz this is a message board doesn't mean u ALWAYS have 2 leave a message... it's not like everybody is waiting around 2 c wat u have 2 say lol... but seriously tho, check urself, ur lookin a little too comfortable on this site.    <--- I hope that wasn't too long 4 u lol    and change ur damn avatar im bout tired of seein' that shit everywhere all tha time lol

on another note.....

dogg, i gotta move tha fuck out 2 California (preferribly Cisco truthfully, no homo).  i've always dreamed about movin' out there (bitches, weed, the weather, the atmosphere, and so much more i could go on about) and this song just reminded me of that shit again.  1 day i'll get there... i would "lol" but i'm serious as hell dogg.

One needs to have a masters degree in retard to understand these two.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2010, 05:28:53 PM »
shit put some purple syrup in my blunt

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmT3nz3ACjA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JmT3nz3ACjA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

damn that's a dope song. what cd is that off of?

Project Pat- Crook By The Book: The Fed Story

the whole album fuckin slams

i copped the album but the only track i'm really diggin is purple. that shit is classic

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2010, 05:33:06 PM »
cali - fucking - high right now.

:sombrero:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2010, 10:22:08 PM »
cali - fucking - high right now.

:sombrero:

hell yeah  8)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2010, 11:51:02 PM »
 8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Bananas

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 01:03:53 AM »
I know all about being high on cannabis in the state of California. My formative days were spent accordingly.