Author Topic: Alphamega - Green Light (T.I. Diss)  (Read 1534 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alphamega - Green Light (T.I. Diss)
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
i know a gang of people who are locked up, and theyve done some shit much less than this but in comparison to this, they got major time
it jus so happens this person hired 12 attorneys and they didnt? lol
but it happens all the time...aite lets say each state is different, but that many pistols and what he had? lol come on doggs
and why is it a suprise, his artist is/was a snitch, so why cant he be?
oh he didnt know? lol

haha you dont get caught wit what he got caught with and do the lil time he did....lol
ther e's muffuccaz in jail for shit nowhere near as bad as what this is posed to be...
Ha he wants court papers & shit, this is the motherfuckin proof right here that he's a snitch, GET YOUR WALK ON tell em.

^geez stop getting all emotional, T.I is your butt buddy or something??
i like to make idiots feel at home and make them feel stupid
Damn I really do feel stupid ::) So I called your favorite rapper a snitch & you're getting all emotional & calling everyone names, now thats pretty stupid & childish. But you're a kid & eventually grow out of it, or you won't since you're such a delusional cocksucker.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 07:43:34 PM »
^pistols?

this nigga T.I. had automatic weapons, M16's, other assault rifles, etc.

just possesion of one is automatic life in jail, he had enough to be in jail for twenty lifetimes lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 07:44:30 PM »
and there you have it.....come on doggs
again real talk cham

^pistols?

just possesion of one is automatic life in jail, he had enough to be in jail for twenty lifetimes lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2010, 07:46:56 PM »
again real talk cham

^pistols?

i'm not saying that T.I. is "obviously" a snitch or anything; but it's pretty fuckin' sus lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2010, 07:55:22 PM »
yeah and i dont care if hes a snitch or not or if he was in pc or gp etc....but be real about it...lol

again real talk cham

^pistols?

i'm not saying that T.I. is "obviously" a snitch or anything; but it's pretty fuckin' sus lol.
Cube

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2010, 07:59:44 PM »
You can't get life for possesion of a full automatic weapon, even with prior felonies. Feds or not. LOL kids these days........
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2010, 08:01:19 PM »
And nuttin wrong with pc. I swear yall listen to too much rap and watch too much many movies
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2010, 08:13:42 PM »
you like anythin besides females? lol
noone said anythin's really wrong wit pc in particular altho....do what you do

And nuttin wrong with pc. I swear yall listen to too much rap and watch too much many movies
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2010, 11:04:35 PM »
hahaha youre the one looking like an idiot here, whether ti snitched or not youre still getting upset and emotional over people dissing your favorite rapper on the internet

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2010, 11:41:51 PM »
hahaha youre the one looking like an idiot here, whether ti snitched or not youre still getting upset and emotional over people dissing your favorite rapper on the internet
it's not about dissing, the internet or my favorite rapper - i don't like seeing anyone anywhere just act smart and spit facts without backup. It's not how I get down.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bananas

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2010, 11:49:43 PM »

Stand by him Lunatic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »
You can't get life for possesion of a full automatic weapon, even with prior felonies. Feds or not. LOL kids these days........

yeah, maybe not in fantasy world, but in the real world, you're going away forever.

EDIT: i mean, lmfao, when the case first came up, they said he was going to get 25 to life; which was reduced to 10; which was reduced to a year lol.

that's why i'm like, "sus" lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2010, 11:13:55 AM »

yeah, maybe not in fantasy world, but in the real world, you're going away forever.

EDIT: i mean, lmfao, when the case first came up, they said he was going to get 25 to life; which was reduced to 10; which was reduced to a year lol.

i think macgyver's right about A fully automatic weapon, but when you have a fuckin al qaeda camp's arsenal in your house and youre a felon youre pretty fucked

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

i think macgyver's right about A fully automatic weapon, but when you have a fuckin al qaeda camp's arsenal in your house and youre a felon youre pretty fucked

perhaps, but i'm like 90% sure, you're going away for a long time if you get caught with any automatic.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »
exactly cham and hes a previous felon or whatever he was that he got caught up with years....let him tell his fake stories now that hes done his year in pc....
month....lol
Cube