Author Topic: Alphamega - Green Light (T.I. Diss)  (Read 1537 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Alphamega - Green Light (T.I. Diss)
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 06:58:16 AM »
And nuttin wrong with pc. I swear yall listen to too much rap and watch too much many movies
if u are a gangsta rapper you shouldn't be in pc real dudes do real things. these kids (on this forum)probably never even been in a court room...LOL money got t.i. off not tellin. only thing is i wish people would stop comparing their homies case to t.i.'s. if ya boys had money they'd get off too. my homie got caught wit an sk rifle and got probation all because of a good lawyer and he was snitched on ( i seen the paper work). so if t.i. told.. someone pull it up. if not.... you only sound dumb because you speaking about something that you obviously don't know about. some of you dudes are backwards as shit. you callin t.i. a snitch and condemning him but praising a well documented snitch(alpha) what's next ? calling a straight man a fag and embracing all out homos ? and once again lyrically alpha can't touch t.i. if tip does a response (which i'm sure he will) alpha will be sittin on the bench wit lil flipper.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:01:58 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 07:00:05 AM »
whos praisin alpha? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2010, 07:02:40 AM »
whos praisin alpha? lol
i mean literally.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2010, 07:09:38 AM »
haha aite

whos praisin alpha? lol
i mean literally.
if people are on the topic of snitchin speak on someone who really got papers on them instead of assuming on another when it's not proof. 'it's not what you know it's what you can prove'.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2010, 07:12:03 AM »
true but until those papers appear.....people will use similar situations and see t.i. got off easy......even tho hes gon state he did major time in gp outta all places...lol

haha aite

whos praisin alpha? lol
i mean literally.
if people are on the topic of snitchin speak on someone who really got papers on them instead of assuming on another when it's not proof. 'it's not what you know it's what you can prove'.
Cube

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2010, 07:15:37 AM »
true but until those papers appear.....people will use similar situations and see t.i. got off easy......even tho hes gon state he did major time in gp outta all places...lol

haha aite

whos praisin alpha? lol
i mean literally.
so did r kelly, snoop dogg, oj simpson, gucci mane,etc. who did any of them tell on ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2010, 07:17:47 AM »
some would say their cases are different....cuz what t.i. had was some army/air force one type shit.....lololololol
but hey it is what it is

haha aite

whos praisin alpha? lol
i mean literally.
so did r kelly, snoop dogg, oj simpson, gucci mane,etc. who did any of them tell on ?
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2010, 08:29:38 AM »
Get Your Walk On, don't waste your time.

Classic Material is the biggest T.I. stan on this board (sorry Luna). :P

anyway, from way back, this guy is a joke & is some simple jack white boy from down south who wants approval on this message board.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2010, 09:12:06 AM »
Get Your Walk On, don't waste your time.

Classic Material is the biggest T.I. stan on this board (sorry Luna). :P

anyway, from way back, this guy is a joke & is some simple jack white boy from down south who wants approval on this message board.
another example of someone speakin on what they don't know. cham i thought we were on respectable terms obviously not. now i'm a joke, white , and from the south. listen dummy i been fuckin wit hip hop when you was gettin ya diaper changed and could speak a word decipherable. second of all i was tryin to offer some opinion that needed to be voiced because of ignorant people like you. since you don't know me i'm black, i'm from new jersey,i'm flyer than you, got paper in the bank, and i don't need no internet geeks approval whatsoever by the way when is chamillianare's album comin out ??????? LMFAO. he ain't had a hit since ridin dirty in 06 it's 2010 now. go do somethin wit yourself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2010, 09:25:47 AM »
^i'm on respectable terms with people with actual logic, not just because there boyfriend is being accused of something they obviously might of done.

but you look at T.I.'s snitching & make it seem like there is a zero percent chance he did it lol; you weren't "offering an opinion" you were telling people who believed he snitched that they are dumb for thinking that lmfao.

& if you have been listening to Hip Hop since i was in diapers & you still skipped over the late 80's & 90's & believe T.I. is one of the best rappers of all time, that really shows how poor of an opinion you have.

you also would feel retarded, jump to the "i'm black & fly & apparently know the law so let me preach that to defend my boyfriend".

you also would feel the need to bring up Chamillionaire which gives me a good laugh.

i'd rather Chamillionaire never drop another album & watch him drop straight mixtapes for the rest of his career than listen to him put out a song like;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nQJACVmankY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nQJACVmankY</a>

i remember you once posted your youtube page on here & it was T.I. from top to bottom, you're a stan, you know nothing else about rap, just give it a break.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »
^i'm on respectable terms with people with actual logic, not just because there boyfriend is being accused of something they obviously might of done.

but you look at T.I.'s snitching & make it seem like there is a zero percent chance he did it lol; you weren't "offering an opinion" you were telling people who believed he snitched that they are dumb for thinking that lmfao.

& if you have been listening to Hip Hop since i was in diapers & you still skipped over the late 80's & 90's & believe T.I. is one of the best rappers of all time, that really shows how poor of an opinion you have.

you also would feel retarded, jump to the "i'm black & fly & apparently know the law so let me preach that to defend my boyfriend".

you also would feel the need to bring up Chamillionaire which gives me a good laugh.

i'd rather Chamillionaire never drop another album & watch him drop straight mixtapes for the rest of his career than listen to him put out a song like;
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nQJACVmankY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/nQJACVmankY</a>

i remember you once posted your youtube page on here & it was T.I. from top to bottom, you're a stan, you know nothing else about rap, just give it a break.
LOL.. you are indeed a clown. actual logic ? you been runnin your trap about t.i. snitchin. where's your proof ? you have none so you have no logic. jackass. everything i stated was truth. how can you say someone snitched and you have no proof ? that's like me callin you a fag and not havin proof you a fag. as far as what i listen to... it's so sad that most of those 'great' rappers from the 80' s or 90's don't even make music that rivals their earlier work. it's so sub par. t.i. has always made a album that was better than the last one unlike some of those 'great' rappers out so don't tell me shit about what i listen to. whatever you like wasn't a bad song at all it was better that that bullshit cham had wit lil flip. and i know the law because i been in them court rooms before shit for brains. have you ever caught a charge before to even know ? if not shut up because you sound retarded for speaking on somethin you have no knowledge of. and as long as i've been on this board and t.i. been one of my favorite emcees. you ain't ever seen me wit no pics of t.i. or any other rapper in my sig so all that homo talk you fillin you dick suckers wit. cham might be your boyfriend. you have pics of him in your sig  i have none of t.i. in my sig.  no one listens to cham but you no one is checkin for dude's album. it's gonna flop. t.i. was locked up and i heard more music from him than cham being a free man. think before you speak because i'll take it there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2010, 10:16:54 AM »
^i didn't read most of that, because you keep talking about Chamillionaire, because you're clearly upset he's been keeping it real all these years & T.I. is slowly heading down that "sellout" mainstream lane; but you're an idiot if you're trying to tell me anything T.I. has recently made has been relatively close to Trap Muzik. it's truly a shame you find him "so consistant".

but anyway, my proof is that when the charges first came up, this guy was set for 25 to life & that went down to 10 years, which went down to 10 months; any moron with half a brain can see something fishy is going on there, but i guess i expected far too much out of you lol.

just because you "may" (you haven't though, but do what do you gotta for that approval you crave) been to a courtroom/courthouse doesn't mean you understand T.I.'s case at all. that's like me saying i understand the behavoirs of Dolphins because i have a fishtank.

also, dickweed, you think you know about the law more than kids in college training to become Lawyers? they might of never seen a courtroom, but they understand the law, anybody in the world can understand the law, without being in a courthouse, idiot.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:19:48 AM by Chamillitary Click »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2010, 10:19:48 AM »
^i didn't read most of that, because you keep talking about Chamillionaire, because you're clearly upset he's been keeping it real all these years & T.I. is slowly heading down that "sellout" mainstream lane; but you're an idiot if you're trying to tell me anything T.I. has recently made has been relatively close to Trap Muzik. it's truly a shame you find him "so consistant".

but anyway, my proof is that when the charges first came up, this guy was set for 25 to life & that went down to 10 years, which went down to 10 months; any moron with half a brain can see something fishy is going on there, but i guess i expected far too much out of you lol.

just because you "may" (you haven't though, but do what do you gotta for that approval you crave) been to a courtroom/courthouse doesn't mean you understand T.I.'s case at all. that's like me saying i understand the behavoirs of Dolphins because i have a fishtank.

also, dickweed, you think you know about the law more than kids in college training to become Laywers? they might of never seen a courtroom, but they understand the law, anybody in the world can understand the law, without being in a courthouse, idiot.

LMFAO! That fishtank line is priceless.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »

also, dickweed, you think you know about the law more than kids in college training to become Laywers? they might of never seen a courtroom, but they understand the law, anybody in the world can understand the law, without being in a courthouse, idiot.

LMFAO! That fishtank line is priceless.

thank you, thank you. ;D