Author Topic: Alphamega - Green Light (T.I. Diss)  (Read 1574 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Alphamega - Green Light (T.I. Diss)
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2010, 10:46:46 AM »
^i didn't read most of that, because you keep talking about Chamillionaire, because you're clearly upset he's been keeping it real all these years & T.I. is slowly heading down that "sellout" mainstream lane; but you're an idiot if you're trying to tell me anything T.I. has recently made has been relatively close to Trap Muzik. it's truly a shame you find him "so consistant".

but anyway, my proof is that when the charges first came up, this guy was set for 25 to life & that went down to 10 years, which went down to 10 months; any moron with half a brain can see something fishy is going on there, but i guess i expected far too much out of you lol.

just because you "may" (you haven't though, but do what do you gotta for that approval you crave) been to a courtroom/courthouse doesn't mean you understand T.I.'s case at all. that's like me saying i understand the behavoirs of Dolphins because i have a fishtank.

also, dickweed, you think you know about the law more than kids in college training to become Lawyers? they might of never seen a courtroom, but they understand the law, anybody in the world can understand the law, without being in a courthouse, idiot.
i been followin the case since it's inception and i have not read anywhere the dude was gonna get 25 to life 10 maybe piss for thoughts. second why would i get angry ? the facts are the facts. if dude told on anybody as many haters as he got it would be out there that he told on somebody. plus just cause you go to college don't make you smart dumbass. i seen a lot of homeless college grads...LOL. you could go to college forever and still not have no common sense. and i'm not hatin' on cham just provin a point. tip always made songs for the chicks since album one. and i don't compare his albums to trap muzik but i can say he's made albums that definitely rival trap muzik. productionwise and lyrically. so fuck off. your stupid dolphin line was corny. you didn't state anything a dolphin does to even give a proper analogy so why bring it up..... so much for college huh ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »
^your point was, "I have been in a courtroom, therefore, I know about the T.I. case"; my line made perfect sense.

i also never said college "makes you smart", but i'm telling you there are people who know more than you who haven't been in a courtroom before lol.

anyway, i also made it clear earlier in the thread that i don't accuse of T.I. of snitching like he did it without a doubt, but the fact you throw it out the window like it's physically impossible is absurd; technically you have "no proof" that he didn't snitch, you're just telling yourself he didn't because you don't want to go into your room later look at the the seven T.I. posters on your wall & feel like you idolize a snitch.

anyway, if you look at all the legends of the late 80's & throughout the 90's they all have something in common; multiple classic albums.

Ice Cube, Tupac, Eazy-E, Snoop Dogg, Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie Smalls, Eminem, Rakim & the list just goes on; T.I. has one album some people from the South consider classic; which makes it more of a "personal classic" album than a down right classic album.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2010, 11:31:54 AM »
^your point was, "I have been in a courtroom, therefore, I know about the T.I. case"; my line made perfect sense.

i also never said college "makes you smart", but i'm telling you there are people who know more than you who haven't been in a courtroom before lol.

anyway, i also made it clear earlier in the thread that i don't accuse of T.I. of snitching like he did it without a doubt, but the fact you throw it out the window like it's physically impossible is absurd; technically you have "no proof" that he didn't snitch, you're just telling yourself he didn't because you don't want to go into your room later look at the the seven T.I. posters on your wall & feel like you idolize a snitch.

anyway, if you look at all the legends of the late 80's & throughout the 90's they all have something in common; multiple classic albums.

Ice Cube, Tupac, Eazy-E, Snoop Dogg, Nas, Jay-Z, Biggie Smalls, Eminem, Rakim & the list just goes on; T.I. has one album some people from the South consider classic; which makes it more of a "personal classic" album than a down right classic album.
no fool you still not gettin it. just because i been in a court doesn't mean much just sayin you have to have some common sense. there are people who have been told on wit documents proving they have been told on. so if tip told on somebody he should be in someone discovery report. love cube's music but  does anything he done recently stand next to his previous work ? no. nas ? no. his last album ain't even touchin god's son. em ? well he admitted he was on every drug under the sun recording relapse LOL.. the dudes you named have classics true but the ones living haven't created anything classic lately so that debate is out the window. r.i.p. to my other fav. rapper eazy e. btw if there was proof t.i. snitched i wouldn't listen to him any more .
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2010, 12:34:47 PM »
^you're the one who said "if you got money, you can get out of things like this.

it's a simple concept;
1. they caught T.I.
2. they said, you go away forever or give up some names.
3. T.I. says, alright, but here's two million dollars, cover it up.

i'm not saying it's true, but it's something that can easily go down behind closed doors.

& no, Ice Cube hasn't made anything recently like his old shit; but T.I. hasn't made anything recently that's like his old shit either.

T.I. is facing what every rappers faces, you progressively get worse; there are cases where a rappers second album is better than his first, but i can't even think of a rapper (off hand) where his 4th or 5th album were better than his 1st or 2nd.

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2010, 01:32:03 PM »
"Trap Muzik" is and always will be T.I.'s best album but that's not because since then he's sucked, sold out or gone mainstream. Actually, he's gotten better lyrically since Trap Muzik - Urban Legend & King are better lyrically than Trap Muzik, and Paper Trail may be his best lyrical album. Trap Muzik is his best album because of a number of things - his flow was untouchable on that album, the hunger was still there, the concepts were at its best and it was his best body of production for his style. But lyrically, he's actually improved since Trap Muzik.

As for stuff like "Whatever You Like", it sucks but I've come to realize u can't really call him a "sellout" or "going mainstream" because every single T.I. album has had these "Crossover" tracks

I'm Serious - I'm Serious, Do It, What's Yo Name
Trap Muzik - 24s, Rubberband Man, Let's Get Away, Look What I got
Urban Legend - Bring Em Out
KING - Why You Wanna, What You Know
TI VS TIP - Big Shit Poppin, You know What It Is, We Do This, Show it to me, Touch Down
Paper Trail - Whatever You Like, Life Your Life, Dead & Gone

He's always been a mainstream friendly artist.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 01:34:27 PM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »
Jesus, Justin!

It would be better for your health (& image) if you wouldn't post replies in T.I. threads.

Lunatic

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2010, 12:09:07 AM »
^your about to see me start just posting my overall opinions in threads and not quoting whoever disagrees with me or starting a dumb long running argument. Mark my words lol.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2010, 12:07:33 PM »
"Trap Muzik" is and always will be T.I.'s best album but that's not because since then he's sucked, sold out or gone mainstream. Actually, he's gotten better lyrically since Trap Muzik - Urban Legend & King are better lyrically than Trap Muzik, and Paper Trail may be his best lyrical album. Trap Muzik is his best album because of a number of things - his flow was untouchable on that album, the hunger was still there, the concepts were at its best and it was his best body of production for his style. But lyrically, he's actually improved since Trap Muzik.

As for stuff like "Whatever You Like", it sucks but I've come to realize u can't really call him a "sellout" or "going mainstream" because every single T.I. album has had these "Crossover" tracks

I'm Serious - I'm Serious, Do It, What's Yo Name
Trap Muzik - 24s, Rubberband Man, Let's Get Away, Look What I got
Urban Legend - Bring Em Out
KING - Why You Wanna, What You Know
TI VS TIP - Big Shit Poppin, You know What It Is, We Do This, Show it to me, Touch Down
Paper Trail - Whatever You Like, Life Your Life, Dead & Gone

He's always been a mainstream friendly artist.

I see what you're saying  but I don't think you can compare bangers like What You Know, Rubberband Man, Big Shit Poppin, Bring Em Out, etc to bullshit like Whatever You Like

Lunatic

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2010, 11:16:49 PM »
^true but believe it or not lots of ppl hate what you know, rubberband man, etc