Author Topic: Jingle Bells! What do yall want for christmas?  (Read 780 times)

muthafocka

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Jingle Bells! What do yall want for christmas?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2002, 10:33:11 AM »
Good eyesight would be enough for me after my surgery! :D
if all goes well that would be the best christmas present ever!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2002, 04:03:19 PM »
I want a  nice synth for my bass.  good ones cost around 200 - 300 dollaz.  but once I get it, BWAHAHAHA, G-Funk here I come!!  just think What's My Name and all the rest of Doggystyle :)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2002, 11:08:03 PM »
I want a  nice synth for my bass.  good ones cost around 200 - 300 dollaz.  but once I get it, BWAHAHAHA, G-Funk here I come!!  just think What's My Name and all the rest of Doggystyle :)

that was the first song i learned by myself when i bought my bass

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2002, 12:18:00 AM »
All I want is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2002, 11:33:44 AM »
lol that's cool jacob.  the first song I learned to play was Rapper's Delight ;D  that's one funky song.

yo how long you been playin?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2002, 01:46:24 AM »
lol that's cool jacob.  the first song I learned to play was Rapper's Delight ;D  that's one funky song.

yo how long you been playin?

yeah i figured out the begining of rappers delight by myself but i had to look up the tabs for the rest

i've been playing sice i was in the 8th grade , but not seriously til sophmore year..so roughly about 2-4 years
« Last Edit: December 08, 2002, 01:47:13 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2002, 12:10:21 PM »
i havnt really thought of this yet but here i go:

1) a fresh pair of chucks black and a blue pair
2) sum stacy adams MAYBE
3) kokane- Funk Upon a Ryhme
4) k-Dee- ass, gas, or cash
5) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
6) my girl n her lepord thong on my bed ready 2 fuck w/ sum rubbers lol
7) a DVD player 4 all the DVDs i have that iv ever watched

^^^^^^^^^ thats all i can think of i know theres more and i know i wont get half the shit on there but ill maybe get #1 #5 #6

well, outta that list, HAHAHA, I've got some stacy adams.  They're real cheap at this one store around here, they're always reduced, so I got two or three pairs, just regular stuff though, I don't get into the really fancy ones.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2002, 12:15:09 PM »
Fuck wit this Trauma, lol...

Same type of guitar style cept these are basically the acoustic & electric sound meshed as one sound.  One of the coolest sounds I've ever heard.

For Christmas I don't want anything.  I'd like one of those guitars but my mom can't afford it.  I''ve saved up for a car so that is all I need.

I think that's actually a bass in your picture at top, but I've got a cheap acoustic electric, too... mine is one of the ovation knock off's with the plastic back to make it resonate.  Pretty dope, you're right though has a nice sound to it.   It's like a tinny sounding acoustic.  Most acoustics these days have built in pickups, so most are acoustic/electric anyways.  You oughta get a cheaper acoustic/electric to learn on, then once you get decent, spend the money on the nice guitar.  That nice guitar will sound like crap anyways while your'e just learning, so you might as well make a cheap guitar sound like crap, HAHAHA.  

Peace, and if you have any guitar questions, IM me.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2002, 12:16:04 PM »

Just my opinion, but those Les Paul's are SO FRIEKIN OVERRATED.  The epiphones cost 400 bucks, and sound almost as good.  You're paying 5 grand for a signature and a paint job.  The most expensive guitar I would ever buy (Unless I was like, Lenny Kravitz and it was a fashion statement, LOL) would be maybe a Richenbacker, they're like 600.  I can make my danelectro sound just as good as a Les Paul, and Eric Clapton + Jimmi Hendrix revolutionized MUSIC just with a cheap Fender.  

lol exactly i just want one to say i have a les paul.. bragging rights lol i mean it's just impressive

guitars are like cars,you can customise them with any amount of money and make them just as good as anything out there. i got a crummy litte Harmony accoustic  and by messing with the bridge a lil bit and replacing the strings and various other tips i've picked up from this one guitar dude at this record store called rock it ive got it sounding pretty decent.  i actually do have an epiphone electric guitar that i bought outta that one catelouge "musician's friend" it's a great sounding guitar as well.  i'm not sure what exact fender clapton used but i do know that jimi's Stratocaster was far from cheap  though . i don't really like fenders though becuase they de-tune alot easier than most big name guitars and you got to spend a lot of time tuning them the way you want them. From my experience i like Gibson brand guitars the most.

oh yeah to add my list i also want a Buck Owens  guitar (the red white and blue guitar)

Yeah, you're right, the fender wasn't the cheapest, but it was about a fourth of what the les Paul cost.  all i'm saying is, a dope guitarist can make anything sound good.  Clapton played a strat just like jimi's.  Peace~

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2002, 12:16:55 PM »
dig cam, fossil watch, new lugz, new comp, w/e else, the works, but yall know its betta to give then recieve

Yup Yup, keep that in mind, peace~

Doggystylin

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2002, 12:22:42 PM »
^^HA trust me, i really do wanna give, but "they" dont wanna recieve ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2002, 12:31:41 PM »
Good eyesight would be enough for me after my surgery! :D
if all goes well that would be the best christmas present ever!

Man, wouldn't it, though? If I woke up and had perfect vision again, I'd feel like superman.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2002, 12:32:14 PM »

Yeah, i'm still tryna figure out how to do it without the instrument, LOL

Xearo

« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2002, 01:57:08 PM »
The main thing I want is an XBOX.  Also, I'm askin for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, and 007 Nightfire for XBOX.  These two games are WAAAY tight!  Splinter Cell is the greatest stealth/covert game ever made!  Nightfire is the best 007 game yet!(Yes, better than Goldeneye)

Also, I'd like the Polo Sport gift pack (cologne, deodorant, aftershave), money...and thats it...

I hope I get some of this stuff...I just spent $95 on a gold bracelet for my soon-to-be woman...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2002, 02:09:05 PM »
Nightfire is the best 007 game yet!(Yes, better than Goldeneye)
i highly highly highly doubt that....but if it is....then damn i need to get on it.......but goldeneye has set standards that no one has been able to reach