Author Topic: Soda tax: What do you think about it?  (Read 2295 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Soda tax: What do you think about it?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 12:34:16 PM »
Tax that shit

I dont really fuck with soda these days anyways. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 12:37:20 PM »
as if its not taxed enough
is 2 cents really goin to make a difference
if someone has a 2 liter wit their large pizza....all to themselves....is that gon change? lol
nah
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 12:39:31 PM »
if someone has a 2 liter wit their large pizza....all to themselves....is that gon change? lol
nah

can u imagine how much 2 cents would be on every purchase tho?  Its clearly to make money, not to keep people from buying soda.  People will just pay the tax.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
yeah so how do people feel now that they voted for these fucks to get in office? lol
especially white and black people
of course its all about the benji
it goes both ways, both the people and the nation dont care about one another when in a way they work for each other...or so its posed to be that way
like they say
your tax dollars at work or make it work...lol
or make them for work for you

nah

can u imagine how much 2 cents would be on every purchase tho?  Its clearly to make money, not to keep people from buying soda.  People will just pay the tax.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 12:51:49 PM »
yeah so how do people feel now that they voted for these fucks to get in office? lol
especially white and black people
of course its all about the benji
it goes both ways, both the people and the nation dont care about one another when in a way they work for each other...or so its posed to be that way
like they say
your tax dollars at work or make it work...lol
or make them for work for you

nah

there will be a president whether 5 people vote...or 100 million people vote.  Do you think life would be far better with Mccain and the retard in there?!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 12:55:09 PM »
no but its the system as a whole....white people dont raise up but they raise up when a black person gets in...lol
they need to raise up and ask for whats right not this wack shit....is it right for not rich people to pay a quarter of their check to the gov't who on top of that takes more and says there's a deficit or too much debt?
wheres all the money goin then?
and then on top of that they want to increase wherever they can, gtfoh
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 12:57:06 PM »
i propose a lie tax.  a politician has to pay $100 every time he/she tells a lie.

we would cover the deficit in 2 months.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »
i propose a lie tax.  a politician has to pay $100 every time he/she tells a lie.

we would cover the deficit in 2 hours.  
Cube

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2010, 06:05:11 PM »
It's all bull shit. They say it's for our benifit, but at what point is it enough? Anything they don't want us to have, they just tax? That's one step below dictatorship. It's just a new way to steal your money. When will people understand. Taxes = a fancy word for theft.

Co-Sign.

And like Virtuoso said we had the...

War on Drugs- millions of dollars to have surveillance, wire taps, and prisons for non-violent drug offenders, and it's only created more violence and drug use

War on Illiteracy-  Most Americans at a 5th grade level, scores continue to go down

War on Terrorism-  Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace (1984 Style!)

...now thanks to the great Michelle and Barack Obama we have this stupid task force on childhood obesity, and a war on Obesity so we can waste more money.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »
they should take all that money and give every fat person in america that lap band shit....that or send em to africa and feed em for 32 cents a month. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2010, 08:54:09 PM »
My main problem with this is that these taxes will mainly fuck with the lower-income families.  According to a few studies, an increase of 10% of with "soft drinks" leads to a 7-8% decrease in consumption.  Since this could be a unique tax, we don't know the actual effects of what a soda tax will do, so nobody is sureif it even decreases consumption. 

There still has to be a way to tackle obesity because we don't live in a world where the decisions of one person do not have an effect on everybody else.  If we take the attitude of saying, "look your ass is obese, that's not my problem" then it probably would have taken longer for other issues safer drinking water, seatbelts, and a bunch other things people take for granted in the United States.   We didn't have that attitude though, because we all drink water, and we all drive cars. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2010, 09:53:36 PM »
if they get fed and when they do, its got to be worse than prison food...see what a kid does then when he dont have 3 fuckin sodas to have every day
kids be walkin around havin sodas as if its the thing to do...and when they dont get it.....they start throwin the game controller, remote controller, school books at their moms

they should take all that money and give every fat person in america that lap band shit....that or send em to africa and feed em for 32 cents a month. 
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 12:59:49 AM »
My main problem with this is that these taxes will mainly fuck with the lower-income families.  According to a few studies, an increase of 10% of with "soft drinks" leads to a 7-8% decrease in consumption.  Since this could be a unique tax, we don't know the actual effects of what a soda tax will do, so nobody is sureif it even decreases consumption. 

There still has to be a way to tackle obesity because we don't live in a world where the decisions of one person do not have an effect on everybody else.  If we take the attitude of saying, "look your ass is obese, that's not my problem" then it probably would have taken longer for other issues safer drinking water, seatbelts, and a bunch other things people take for granted in the United States.   We didn't have that attitude though, because we all drink water, and we all drive cars. 

That's a good point. I never looked at it that way.

However, at the end of the day, in my opinion, if you're over 18 or the age where you're looking after every penny, chances are you're not a a soda drinker, if you are (chances are) you are willing to pay whatever for it. Laziness that exists all around the board should be taxed. (again, in my opinion)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 04:44:30 AM »
This is madness. If you tax someone because his way of living is in some indirect way hurting society, you might as well tax beautiful girls who don't give blowjobs and pussy to everybody cause those people who don't get pussy might get mad and/or depressed and start massacres or become nursing cases who leech off the health care system and what not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 06:32:14 AM »
lol ^^^
Cube