Author Topic: Soda tax: What do you think about it?  (Read 2297 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Soda tax: What do you think about it?
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2010, 03:34:01 PM »
that is fucking retarded

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2010, 04:12:03 PM »
I read a while back that some pool isn't allowed to sell fast food anymore because...

fat people who get exercise will get fast food during or after...

lol@ eating a BigMac during your workout..
The YMCA in Kearney Mesa is sponsored by Jack-In-the-Box, which is right next door.

Grilled Chicken Strips  ;D
Those don't taste natural  :-\

probably because they aren't natural lol. Theyre factory-farmed, genetically-modified, hormone-injected and fed dumb ass amounts of (government subsidised corn).

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2010, 04:15:23 PM »
I read a while back that some pool isn't allowed to sell fast food anymore because...

The YMCA in Kearney Mesa is sponsored by Jack-In-the-Box, which is right next door.

probably because they aren't natural lol. Theyre factory-farmed, genetically-modified, hormone-injected and fed dumb ass amounts of (government subsidised corn).

thats wussup.  Gimme an order...with BBQ sauce.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »

They could at least balance out the flavor with a little more ammonia. Cheap bastards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »
The notion that they would even do that for health reasons is beyond ridiculous. Our government doesn't give a shit about health, only money.

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2010, 06:24:49 PM »
The notion that they would even do that for health reasons is beyond ridiculous. Our government doesn't give a shit about health, only money.

unhealthy people need more medicine...I think they want us to be unhealthy lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »

the paradox is that were (as a society) unhealthy as fuck, yet we live longer than past generations.  aint that bout a bitch? lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2010, 06:31:16 PM »

the paradox is that were (as a society) unhealthy as fuck, yet we live longer than past generations.  aint that bout a bitch? lmao

fuck yeah....pass the Chili Dog!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2010, 06:33:09 PM »
fuck the chili dog, my dude....lets hit up the Heart Attack Grill in AZ!!

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

queen eats for free! ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2010, 06:41:36 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2010, 07:50:43 PM »
Doctors in some state are proposing a pizza tax too. WTF?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »

You dont need to tax the entire pizza....just tax the ranch.  Normal people can manage to eat a pizza without it....fat people love their ranch tho.  Ranch and diet coke.  Just tax those two things.

You need to hurry up and become a doctor...so u can propose a tax on doctors who propose taxes on good food.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2010, 09:30:55 PM »
poor fat people....they always tryna punish em one way or another
they really tryna make em pay more since they are big either by eatin too much or by bein born that way?
thats crazy, but i guess when your takin up 2 seats...that aint fair...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2010, 09:31:09 PM »

You dont need to tax the entire pizza....just tax the ranch.  Normal people can manage to eat a pizza without it....fat people love their ranch tho.  Ranch and diet coke.  Just tax those two things.

You need to hurry up and become a doctor...so u can propose a tax on doctors who propose taxes on good food.
Yeah, I see people do that ranch thing all the time. I think its disgusting. You're already eating a greasy ass pizza.

And fuck those doctors. I know motherfuckers like them. They get Master's degrees and PhDs in public policy, stop practicing medicine all together and go into politics (which is what they wanted to do in the first place). I can't stand most doctors in general  >:(

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2010, 11:01:51 PM »

hahahaha so true