Author Topic: Nas Radio....  (Read 176 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Nas Radio....
« on: December 02, 2002, 10:55:51 PM »

Nas was out Westcoastin' it tonight...
he appeared on the radio and addressed many a topic including his relation wit' Murder I.N.C.

Quick like..he said that he is not nor was he ever signed to Murder I.N.C.....they were the only label to support Nas during what he called the dark period of his existance.
When he was at war withhimself and radio music...ect
He stated that "God's son" is the most heavily downloaded lp in the last month and that the street's are feinding for some real hip-hop...and that's the reason people like 90% of you are bootlegging his shit...and he said the offical date might get ushed up to Dec...10 if the bootlegging get's outta hand fo' real..

Yo I'm faded....this is what I heard..
One
Hatesrats 2oo2

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Nas Radio....
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2002, 12:08:49 AM »

Nas was out Westcoastin' it tonight...
he appeared on the radio and addressed many a topic including his relation wit' Murder I.N.C.

Quick like..he said that he is not nor was he ever signed to Murder I.N.C.....they were the only label to support Nas during what he called the dark period of his existance.
When he was at war withhimself and radio music...ect
He stated that "God's son" is the most heavily downloaded lp in the last month and that the street's are feinding for some real hip-hop...and that's the reason people like 90% of you are bootlegging his shit...and he said the offical date might get ushed up to Dec...10 if the bootlegging get's outta hand fo' real..

Yo I'm faded....this is what I heard..
One
Hatesrats 2oo2

Nice... all bootleggers keep it up. I can't wait that extra week to get this shit. Of course I buy mine, I love the credits and shit... Peace.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2002, 12:17:18 AM »
Catch Nas tommorow morning on the "Steve Harvey radio Show" .... ;)
Str8Westcoastin' it..

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

Jome

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2002, 10:55:57 AM »
He stated that "God's son" is the most heavily downloaded lp in the last month and that the street's are feinding for some real hip-hop...and that's the reason people like 90% of you are bootlegging his shit...

LoL ::)
That's what he got for trying to compete with Jay-Z sales-wise.
He shoulda said December 5-15 from the start, instead of being big-headed.