Author Topic: Mitchy Slick Interview with HHDX (speaks on relationship with Jayo Felony)  (Read 2551 times)

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
New interview from Mitchy Slick with HipHopDX. Check it out.

http://mitchyslick.ning.com/forum/topics/mitchy-slick-interview-with

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Thats some real grown men shit Mitch just said as far as Jayo situation. I can respect somebody like that. Thanks for posting homie
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Blood$

I respect Mitchy cuz I've still never seen him diss a rapper but at the same time I would still kill to see a Jayo/Mitchy collab  8)

MarshColin

It's a shame that they can't work together over some street shit. If they could figure out how to put those differences aside, they could do a lot for Dago. Mitchy seems to be doing way more than Jayo tho so it would probably benefit him more than it would benefit Mitch. Either way, I hope one day we'll see these two making music together. There's been beef ever since Triggeration Station tho. Jayo was asked in a radio interview about Mitchy Slick and he made some smartass comment or dissed him.

marquesmc@comcast.net

• Lil Geezy
i feel like thats the problem with the west coast right now. people are more followers than leaders,i think the problem with with their situation is actually the people behind the scenes in their camps and sets,san diego could be a powerhouse if you can bring the two biggest artist together and show the city their can be unity,imagine the frenzy if they did a whole album together and did business together,that album go platinum fast just off the strength of it,the non stop tours would be sold out every night only if they can see the vision of it,they both probably be millionaires right now.i don't know whats stopping them from being a global unstoppable force and getting their careers up from the ground.follow your heart and not what your homeboys are going to say and think,don't let your feuding neighborhoods influence you,if glasses malone who is a crip and jay rock who is a blood can do songs together and be up in each other videos and are both from watts why can't they,lead by example not negativity and make a historical impact on the san diego hip hop scene,don't follow in the footsteps of the two biggest best compton westcoast legends dj quik and mc eiht  who still haven't made music together and that's truly sad to see after 20 years of both em being in the game,and i still who love to see that happen but anyway fuck the street shit,look past that and more success who come out of it,mitchy slick you have have done songs in the past with crip rappers like wc,spider loc,c-bo,roccett,luni coleone,t-nutty who are from outta town but won't do one with jayo felony who's from your town something wrong.jayo felony done tracks in the past with mack 10 who is a blood rapper so i don't know what their real beef is all about,somebody need to be bring them 2 together and look past that red and blue shit and get shit shit crackin,that's what holding you guys back,squash that past beef shit and think big and influence generations coming up and the fans who look up to you guys,make that happen,if we the westcoast fans don't try to make it happen it'll be our own downfall peace

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

i feel like thats the problem with the west coast right now. people are more followers than leaders,i think the problem with with their situation is actually the people behind the scenes in their camps and sets,san diego could be a powerhouse if you can bring the two biggest artist together and show the city their can be unity,imagine the frenzy if they did a whole album together and did business together,that album go platinum fast just off the strength of it,the non stop tours would be sold out every night only if they can see the vision of it,they both probably be millionaires right now.i don't know whats stopping them from being a global unstoppable force and getting their careers up from the ground.follow your heart and not what your homeboys are going to say and think,don't let your feuding neighborhoods influence you,if glasses malone who is a crip and jay rock who is a blood can do songs together and be up in each other videos and are both from watts why can't they,lead by example not negativity and make a historical impact on the san diego hip hop scene,don't follow in the footsteps of the two biggest best compton westcoast legends dj quik and mc eiht  who still haven't made music together and that's truly sad to see after 20 years of both em being in the game,and i still who love to see that happen but anyway fuck the street shit,look past that and more success who come out of it,mitchy slick you have have done songs in the past with crip rappers like wc,spider loc,c-bo,roccett,luni coleone,t-nutty who are from outta town but won't do one with jayo felony who's from your town something wrong.jayo felony done tracks in the past with mack 10 who is a blood rapper so i don't know what their real beef is all about,somebody need to be bring them 2 together and look past that red and blue shit and get shit shit crackin,that's what holding you guys back,squash that past beef shit and think big and influence generations coming up and the fans who look up to you guys,make that happen,if we the westcoast fans don't try to make it happen it'll be our own downfall peace

its not simply a Blood and Crip thing....and not simply a San Diego Blood and Crip issue.  Mitchy's done work with Ecay...and still does work with Cricet. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bigpimpin20

its not simply a Blood and Crip thing....and not simply a San Diego Blood and Crip issue.  Mitchy's done work with Ecay...and still does work with Cricet. 
did he worked with somebody wrom Skyline Pirus?

GangstaBoogy

Word, Cricet did damn near Mitchy's whole album.

The issue is a territory thing. I won't go into detail but those from San Diego know what I mean. Territory plus Jayo being a bitter hater.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

did he worked with somebody wrom Skyline Pirus?

not that I know of.  When a Lincoln and Skyline unite again....gang activity is completely over in SD lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The issue is a territory thing. I won't go into detail but those from San Diego know what I mean. Territory plus Jayo being a bitter hater.

Yeah it aint a simple Blood/Crip thing.  Growin up, Ive been to lil functions with Lincolns and crips at the same party.  Never Lincolns and Skylines tho lol

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why a hater? Detail please

Naw its coo
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

[/quote]

Why a hater? Detail please

Naw its coo
[/quote]

Jayo been hatin on Mitch.  He aint had no reason to diss Mitch, far as I know they aint even really enemies.  Im at work so I wasnt able to peep that interview right now.  Dont get me wrong...Jayo is off the chain on some rap shit. The niggas been puttin it down forever.  I got a ton of respect for him as a rapper.  But he dont carry the same kinda respect in the town that a rapper like Mitchy does.  You dont hear Jayos shit bumpin in SE.  And to be real, if they was really havin a real funk with eachother....literally....Jayos hood and Mitchys are right next to eachother.  47th n Market....Sundance....shit...its walkin distance for a fat bitch to Logan Ave.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha^^^
jayo already got checked by others didnt he for tryna say he made the crip hop thing?
he blackballed himsefl
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

haha^^^
jayo already got checked by others didnt he for tryna say he made the crip hop thing?
he blackballed himsefl

Not really. He did come up with Crip Hop lol. Snoop and them was on some biter shit.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he did in what year? lol
take me back daygo

haha^^^
he blackballed himsefl

Not really. He did come up with Crip Hop lol. Snoop and them was on some biter shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.