Author Topic: Mitchy Slick Interview with HHDX (speaks on relationship with Jayo Felony)  (Read 2549 times)

Muhfukka

<--- jayo said nobody put hands on him durring that Snoop alteraction over crip hop. Who was lyin: Jayo or Tray Deee? ;D

oh...also on that note.  Im pretty sure Snoop ass dont wanna fair one with Jayo.  Snoops about a buck 30 soakin wet.  He woulda had to have some homeboys present.
hahah did you see that fatherhood episode where he tries to box? i think its pretty fair to say snoop hasnt been in a single fight since he was 12, if that

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

<--- jayo said nobody put hands on him durring that Snoop alteraction over crip hop. Who was lyin: Jayo or Tray Deee? ;D

oh...also on that note.  Im pretty sure Snoop ass dont wanna fair one with Jayo.  Snoops about a buck 30 soakin wet.  He woulda had to have some homeboys present.
hahah did you see that fatherhood episode where he tries to box? i think its pretty fair to say snoop hasnt been in a single fight since he was 12, if that

yeah I remember that lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

GangstaBoogy

i think jayo felony should do like the bay area rappers like the jacka,livewire records,san quinn,thizz ent,messy marv, and drop albums constantly independently and forget all the politics of the music industry,do some mixtapes also to promote yourself like a new artist to people who might not be familiar him or slept on his music and talent,touring is only way you make your money in this game don't rely on records sales,fame will come later with hard grind and paid dues.and when can we get a new interview with him on this dubcnn site.

Thats what Crooked I and Techniec should be doing aswell. I don't know why these dumb niggas enjoy NOT releasing music. I really wish someone like Daz or Messy Marv would reach out to them and convince them to go that route.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bigpimpin20

its all hear say...and Im guessin both sides exaggerated their claims.  You hear two dudes get into a fight...and let them tell it....they both won. lol
Truth ;D

acgrundy

i think jayo felony should do like the bay area rappers like the jacka,livewire records,san quinn,thizz ent,messy marv, and drop albums constantly independently and forget all the politics of the music industry,do some mixtapes also to promote yourself like a new artist to people who might not be familiar him or slept on his music and talent,touring is only way you make your money in this game don't rely on records sales,fame will come later with hard grind and paid dues.and when can we get a new interview with him on this dubcnn site.

Thats what Crooked I and Techniec should be doing aswell. I don't know why these dumb niggas enjoy NOT releasing music. I really wish someone like Daz or Messy Marv would reach out to them and convince them to go that route.

unfortunately I think rappers like these 2, and many others are in huge denial.  They think that they are going to be superstars.  And not to say that they aren't good rappers...same w/ Jayo...Jayo is one of my favorite rappers, but not every rapper can be a superstar. 

I think these rappers are scared of an album flop.  They have too big of ego's and too much to prove, and they are scared that the album will just come and go and won't really be noticed.

GangstaBoogy

unfortunately I think rappers like these 2, and many others are in huge denial.  They think that they are going to be superstars.  And not to say that they aren't good rappers...same w/ Jayo...Jayo is one of my favorite rappers, but not every rapper can be a superstar. 

I think these rappers are scared of an album flop.  They have too big of ego's and too much to prove, and they are scared that the album will just come and go and won't really be noticed.

Crooked I is definetely in denial and expecting his debut to go plat. Techniec, I don't know, could be. Jayo is a whole different story, that nigga is just a loser in life. Always in and out of rehab / on and off of drugs etc.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

Crooked I is definetely in denial and expecting his debut to go plat. Techniec, I don't know, could be. Jayo is a whole different story, that nigga is just a loser in life. Always in and out of rehab / on and off of drugs etc.

care to elaborate on that last part, I've only heard rumors about that but never confirmed lol

and yeah, going back there is no debate on Crip Hop, Jayo originated that in '99 on "Cause I Can" with 40 water, nuff said

acgrundy

unfortunately I think rappers like these 2, and many others are in huge denial.  They think that they are going to be superstars.  And not to say that they aren't good rappers...same w/ Jayo...Jayo is one of my favorite rappers, but not every rapper can be a superstar.  

I think these rappers are scared of an album flop.  They have too big of ego's and too much to prove, and they are scared that the album will just come and go and won't really be noticed.

yeah, tech is definitely different than crook.  He really seems to have a different mentality.  maybe he is just too lazy for the independent game, because doing it independent definitely is a lot more work than if a major label backs you.  All he has to do w/ a major label is rap.  Independent he has to do everything.  He also may not even have the money to do it independent.  You definitely have to have some money to invest in yourself.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who is he callin a snitch?
he sayin he aint in lbc and lbc aint got his back....but he not sayin nuthin about la not havin kurupts back? lol
and how he showin....if this me gettin beat etc....why he doin that in the first place?
and daygo maybe jayo had the album crip hop first but crips been doin the thing since way back, so yeah they should have albums been named that since the 80's
and was daz lyin when he rapped in his diss to them..."when snoop beat yo ass and tray deee socked yo ass in the jaw"? lol
alotta heads lyin here...lol
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 09:11:34 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

do you really need to ask if daz is lyin?

real shit lol Daz is about the last person Id listen to
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hes that bad that jayo becomes automatically right? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

hes that bad that jayo becomes automatically right? lol

Automatically right...no.  But if there are 2 sides to a store...and a known liar takes one side....i think most people will lean towards the opposing side.

MarshColin

care to elaborate on that last part, I've only heard rumors about that but never confirmed lol

and yeah, going back there is no debate on Crip Hop, Jayo originated that in '99 on "Cause I Can" with 40 water, nuff said

One of his most popular songs was called Sherm Stick. He even made it a series and there were 3 of them. Sherm is one way of doing PCP, which is one of the worst drugs you can do.

Dude definitely had/has drug problems and it makes sense when you look at his career and how hard he fell off.