Author Topic: Did shortyo's label release TQ's new album yet? Whats up with Shortyo too?  (Read 410 times)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
TQ signed to affiliated records.... His cd was due this month wasnt it?? Did tq leave?
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

TQ signed to affiliated records.... His cd was due this month wasnt it?? Did tq leave?

shortyho was last seen at jenny craig secluded from dubcnn..... ;)

Quadruple OG

he's probably too busy eating at Five Guys to worry about being at Jenny Craig

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

he's probably too busy eating at Five Guys to worry about being at Jenny Craig

yea u right haha..... ;D

DeeezNuuuts83

Hopefully wherever he is, it involves him putting $30 in an envelope to send back to me for that fucking Hell'z Movie bootleg that he never put out back in 1998

Portugoal

That album will be out March 23rd.

And for the record: Shortyo's company is distributing TQ's new album in the US and Canada. That's the deal they signed.

Jaydc

Why would anyone want their name anywhere near shortyo?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn you make it seem like this dukes a str8 villian or some shit.....he should be happy he got a label deal...if he has 1 cuz he got alotta haters....lol

Why would anyone want their name anywhere near shortyo?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

Hopefully wherever he is, it involves him putting $30 in an envelope to send back to me for that fucking Hell'z Movie bootleg that he never put out back in 1998

Lol.  That's exactly how much money he owes me too.  And for the very same bootleg. That was the first, and last time I ever sent Shorty O money.  I still have the artwork for that fake project in a folder somewhere.  Remember his alleged Bone Thugs video collection with the now infamous "Bubbah Lovahs" music video?  I wonder if Shorty O's grammar has improved over the last 12 years?

Jaydc

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlyoUEP5JB4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GlyoUEP5JB4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
lol

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GlyoUEP5JB4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GlyoUEP5JB4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
lol

this is basically a disgrace to hip hop, it's just uncivilized... :)

DeeezNuuuts83

Lol.  That's exactly how much money he owes me too.  And for the very same bootleg. That was the first, and last time I ever sent Shorty O money.  I still have the artwork for that fake project in a folder somewhere.  Remember his alleged Bone Thugs video collection with the now infamous "Bubbah Lovahs" music video?  I wonder if Shorty O's grammar has improved over the last 12 years?
The artwork was pretty cool for Hell'z Movie for something fan-made back in those days.  I don't have the image, but I did print it onto a CD-R label that I used for my own variation of it using the shit quality mp3s that had leaked, but that disc is probably in a box with some of my old belongings stashed at my family's house.  I believe it was a photoshopped version of the image on the inside of the Heaven'z Movie CD tray (which also appears on the disc itself), but the background was altered to look hellish with flames, a lot of things were re-colored red, etc.

But he did leak that Adina Howard song featuring Bizzy Bone in those days (albeit tagged)... I think it was called "Personal Freak" or something, if I recall correctly.

JohnnyL

The artwork was pretty cool for Hell'z Movie for something fan-made back in those days.  I don't have the image, but I did print it onto a CD-R label that I used for my own variation of it using the shit quality mp3s that had leaked, but that disc is probably in a box with some of my old belongings stashed at my family's house.  I believe it was a photoshopped version of the image on the inside of the Heaven'z Movie CD tray (which also appears on the disc itself), but the background was altered to look hellish with flames, a lot of things were re-colored red, etc.

But he did leak that Adina Howard song featuring Bizzy Bone in those days (albeit tagged)... I think it was called "Personal Freak" or something, if I recall correctly.

You're right.  I remember that as well.  For some reason, he sent out cdrs to two people without any artwork, but apparently they did have at least some of the songs on them.  But everyone else got nothing.

DeeezNuuuts83

^ It's cool to see another Bone Thugs fan who was on the scene around that time.

JohnnyL

^ It's cool to see another Bone Thugs fan who was on the scene around that time.

Yeah.  That was a good time to be a Bone Thugs fan, back then.  It seemed like Ruthless was still releasing albums on a semi regular basis, and I could always find some cool unreleased tracks on that Dark Thug and Loco website too.