Author Topic: Lesbian teen in prom flap sues, returns to school...update...lol  (Read 412 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Lesbian teen in prom flap sues, returns to school
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 01:05:13 AM »
school tryna say bein gay is bad and goin against it....cuz then someone at the prom might be hurt or affended of a female with another female...and snitch....lol
Well, nobody is ognna have prom now just because a few tightwads are gonna get emotional over something the bitch was gonna do anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »
yeah that aint right

school tryna say bein gay is bad and goin against it....cuz then someone at the prom might be hurt or affended of a female with another female...and snitch....lol
Well, nobody is ognna have prom now just because a few tightwads are gonna get emotional over something the bitch was gonna do anyways.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
Ellen, Web site give gay teen $30,000 in prom flap

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres and an inspirational Web site on Friday gave $30,000 toward the college education of a teenage lesbian whose high school prom was canceled when she asked to attend with a girl.

Constance McMillen, 18, of Itawamba County, Mississippi, appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to talk about her experience and at the end of the segment DeGeneres, who is a lesbian, presented her with the check from the Web site, Tonic. (http://www.tonic.com)

McMillen's story made headlines earlier this month when the Itawamba County school board canceled the high school dance that for many students is a high point of their year.

Back in December, McMillen had asked school officials if she could attend with her girlfriend, and at first they said "no." Later, they changed their position and said the two could go, but not together, nor could they dance or hold hands.

"We could go, but not like as a date," McMillen told DeGeneres. "I was like, I'm not going to go to prom and pretend like I'm not gay, so there's no point in me going."

The prom remains canceled, and the American Civil Liberties Union has sued the school on McMillen's behalf.

McMillen told DeGeneres other kids from her school are angry and blame her for the canceled dance. DeGeneres countered that she thought the 18-year-old was "brave" for speaking out.

"It's always easy to be quiet, especially when you know somebody might tell you 'no' or it's going to cause a scene," said DeGeneres, who is also a judge on "American Idol."

Tonic describes itself on its Web site as being "dedicated to promoting the good that happens each day around the world."
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
Re: Lesbian teen in prom flap sues, returns to school...update...lol
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 11:33:48 PM »
[color=]Sup wit niggaz being on the front line on fag issues?[/color]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 03:54:52 AM by K.Dub »
"Talk About It While I Live It"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 12:25:04 PM »
[color=]Sup wit niggaz being on the front line on fag issues?[/color]
  :camp:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »
What this bitch needs is a good hate crime.The students should rally and murder this lesbian,of course the males should rape her before the murder and yell things like THIS IS THE WAY GOD WANTS IT YOU FUCKING DYKE,GOD HATES HOMOS LIKE YOU NOW TAKE THIS DICK.That would be a lot more fun then the actual prom.Years later theyd thank her for this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
but jay muffuccaz run for help....ellen who is les right now anway and she gives her 30,000 for all the pain she went thru.....they canceled the prom cuz of this....lol
Cube