Author Topic: New Blood  (Read 753 times)

2010-thefuture

Re: New Blood
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 12:02:41 PM »
I am so sorry it gets kinda confusing around here..........um neiman marcus(sample)we cannot figure is woman or man..........

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 12:03:38 PM »
I am so sorry it gets kinda confusing around here..........um neiman marcus(sample)we cannot figure is woman or man..........
Which gender do you think marcus is?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »

:o  wow!  I ain't kno we had wannabe females on here...  damn

this is too much for one day..  first I find out Macguyver is a lil bitch now I find out neiman marcus probably ain't a bitch???  this is really too much for jus ONE DAY 

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 12:15:37 PM »

this is too much for one day..  first I find out Macguyver is a lil bitch now I find out neiman marcus probably ain't a bitch???  this is really too much for jus ONE DAY 

You know MacGuyver is a moderator right? He might ban your ass if you don't remove what you said about him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 12:21:41 PM »

You know MacGuyver is a moderator right? He might ban your ass if you don't remove what you said about him.

I don't give a fuck..  if he bans me that proves he's tha lil bitch he is..  he's gonna come at me wit that bullshit and not expect to get spoked on cuz he's a mod?  fuck that pussy

Matty

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »
:laugh:

whoever made that signature gets props. funny shit...

here's a tip, if you want to be convincing try posting in the actual forums before the g-spot...

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »

here's a tip, if you want to be convincing try posting in the actual forums before the g-spot...

I ain't come on here to talk about what album or mixtape is finna drop..  I came on here to talk about females, talk to females, post fine ass females..  and jus kick it..  and by tha looks of tha layout these fools got..  tha g-spot is tha only place I can do that at..

oh and I made tha signature..  I kno tha shit is slumper riiiiite

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
Ur too bootsy to be from the town
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »
Ur too bootsy to be from the town

i'm bootsy?  bitch plz u can't b serious..  i'm over here droppin pimp shit and u over there complainin..  do u even read what you write? 

"I call shenanigans on The Lunatics Oakland pass? On Jack London? We so don't talk like that."

we SO don't talk like that????   wtf!  bitch WE don't talk like that!   and what playa is gonna have macgyver as a fuckin name???  u more bammer than arab weed..  u gotta be white..  u probably from B-Town IF THAT..  u can't be on my soil..  hell nah.. 

u shaboobalaboopy ass wanna be from tha Town ass cracka..  I got real beefs..  u bout to get me heated over a fuckin keyboard..  i'ma jus max out and forget ur dumb cracka ass

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »
Wow calm down imposter. On Jack London lol. Where they do that at? U aint from the town, its ok buddy, be easy
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Matty

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »

I ain't come on here to talk about what album or mixtape is finna drop..  I came on here to talk about females, talk to females, post fine ass females..  and jus kick it..  and by tha looks of tha layout these fools got..  tha g-spot is tha only place I can do that at..

oh and I made tha signature..  I kno tha shit is slumper riiiiite

yeah sorry. you came to the right place. g-spot is the place to be to kick it with the ladies and post up pics of fine ass females.

enjoy! :monkey:

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »
Wow calm down imposter. On Jack London lol. Where they do that at? U aint from the town, its ok buddy, be easy

if u was a pimp..  wait nah scratch that..  if u was jus a nigga who knows tha game..  u would kno u puttin hoes ON tha track..  alotta business b made at JLS..  but u wouldn't kno about that huh fool?  lol..  wit yo dorito chips ass

lol aight?  wannabe..  u wish u was from tha Town...   pal!  fuckin a buhhhhhddddy

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2010, 01:09:40 PM »

if u was a pimp..  wait nah scratch that..  if u was jus a nigga who knows tha game..  u would kno u puttin hoes ON tha track..  alotta business b made at JLS..  but u wouldn't kno about that huh fool?  lol..  wit yo dorito chips ass

lol aight?  wannabe..  u wish u was from tha Town...   pal!  fuckin a buhhhhhddddy

Its ok if your from Hayward Lunatic
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 01:13:06 PM by MacGyver »

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2010, 01:14:55 PM »
so thats where u from?  thats nice..  deep east oakland on mine fool..  have a nice day cracka I'm thru wit ya

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2010, 01:28:35 PM »

u would kno u puttin hoes ON tha track..  

We call em trackstars in the S.D.  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"