Author Topic: New Blood  (Read 752 times)

Tha Lunatic

Re: New Blood
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2010, 01:31:16 PM »
Wow calm down imposter. On Jack London lol. Where they do that at? U aint from the town, its ok buddy, be easy

u would kno u puttin hoes ON tha track..  

We call em trackstars in the S.D.  8)

fa sho

westsiderider323

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2010, 01:37:32 PM »
i betchu this lights

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »
i betchu this lights

im not convinced...if it was lights the sig would be roccy and nik with their asses out, not 2 females  :-X

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

westsiderider323

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2010, 01:44:11 PM »
i betchu this lights

im not convinced...if it was lights the sig would be roccy and nik with their asses out, not 2 females  :-X

naw see thats what he wants u to think so instead he put 2 females

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2010, 01:53:54 PM »
i betchu this lights

naw see thats what he wants u to think so instead he put 2 females

I don't kno who y'all talkin bout..  or what faggots was here before me but I'm new blood..  found this spot on google and figured I'll join it.. 

so quit wonderin if I'm some busta from tha past..  cuz I ain't

Bananas

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2010, 10:13:59 PM »
Ur too bootsy to be from the town

i'm bootsy?  bitch plz u can't b serious..  i'm over here droppin pimp shit and u over there complainin..  do u even read what you write? 

"I call shenanigans on The Lunatics Oakland pass? On Jack London? We so don't talk like that."

at Jack London!!! :D

Gettin gully at farmers market and Kincaides. Downtown is very scenic!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2010, 11:56:35 PM »

i'm bootsy?  bitch plz u can't b serious..  i'm over here droppin pimp shit and u over there complainin..  do u even read what you write? 

"I call shenanigans on The Lunatics Oakland pass? On Jack London? We so don't talk like that."

Exactly Bananas, at or in Jack London, but never ON. And Lunatic claims its a hoe stroll on Jack London. LMAO. Be proud to be from Hayward. Shit, aint nothing to brag about in the town lil boy
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Bananas

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2010, 12:57:03 AM »

Exactly Bananas, at or in Jack London, but never ON. And Lunatic claims its a hoe stroll on Jack London. LMAO. Be proud to be from Hayward. Shit, aint nothing to brag about in the town lil boy

Exactly, Spice-One, Eurowigger God is from hayward, why even lie and say you're from a close by town?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2010, 06:42:53 AM »
how did duke have the sig about mac in his sig from day 1 tho?
how he know bout duke from day 1? lol
they must know each other.....they fightin like they do
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2010, 08:01:15 AM »

2010-thefuture

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2010, 10:44:08 AM »
nah guys luna looks like he is cool........I think I like him,he is allright.......and wykid............u need 2 chill and let this cat get to know us..............u steppinmg to him and u have no idea what the flavor the koolaid is............

and he is bringing females on here,cmon guys............

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2010, 12:50:06 PM »
nah guys luna looks like he is cool........I think I like him,he is allright.......and wykid............u need 2 chill and let this cat get to know us..............u steppinmg to him and u have no idea what the flavor the koolaid is............

and he is bringing females on here,cmon guys............

gay people don't care about females Queen..  so I'ma get tha hate regardless

2010-thefuture

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2010, 01:18:07 PM »
please don't tell me they are gay............that I been hanging out on a gay site.........oh no please don't do that.........

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2010, 10:06:29 PM »
and you do know that....lol

please don't tell me they are gay............that I been hanging out on a gay site.........oh no please don't do that.........
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2010, 01:15:35 AM »
i was just in oakland