Author Topic: Details revealed about Drake's 'Thank Me Later' album...working W/ Dre & Em ?  (Read 725 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i don't know if it's a "waste" of a Dre beat.

i mean, you really think it's going to be some bangin' West Coast anthem type thing? or anything with heavy brass & bass he gave Eminem on Relapse?

i personally don't see Drake on that, but i guess we'll see.

Matty

Fear>> The One  & Cuckoo

That's aimed at Matty's Slaughterhouse nuttlicking persona   :P

below the belt and not really relevant!

Matty's tastes in hip-hop go a bit further than mindless SH nutriding. but SH are far more entertaining and competent than 'Drizzy'. i'll take their worst joints over anything Drake has ever put out.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Drake's still rhyming like he's got something to prove so I think it'll dope. His album is shaping up to be dope.  Sounds like the kind of album Game wants to make.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Drake also said Eminem & him talked before the Grammys.

Yeah. Plus Em also mentioned (while on the red carpet at the Grammys) to look out for a new Em/Drake track. Very interesting. I'm not gonna lie, i am anticipating this album .. very curious to see for myself if it will live up to the hype.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Drake also said Eminem & him talked before the Grammys.

Yeah. Plus Em also mentioned (while on the red carpet at the Grammys) to look out for a new Em/Drake track. Very interesting. I'm not gonna lie, i am anticipating this album .. very curious to see for myself if it will live up to the hype.

i'm really just anticipating this one song lol.

but it should be a solid album.

Matty

http://www.drizzydrake.net/

for all the latest updates. they also have some shots of his latest posters and photoshoots.

:monkey_dance2:

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem on relapse was a total waste of Dre beats. Those instrumentals were crazy.

I can see Eminem and Drake being on a single produced by Dre
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem on relapse was a total waste of Dre beats. Those instrumentals were crazy.

I can see Eminem and Drake being on a single produced by Dre

Em's flow was beyond on point; i don't know anybody in rap recently who had a flow like that throughout an album.

but the lyrical content was weak in some songs.

Deja Vu, Underground, Same Song & Dance, Wide Awake we're not "wastes" in my opinion for the average listener.

i say average listener because for me most of the songs weren't "wasted", i was feeling most of that album.

& add in the two bonus songs, which were two of the best songs off of the album & then Refill which was produced by Dre & also really good, it wouldn't say it was a waste.

i mean, if you look at it how many mainstream artists do any of you guys really like anyway? who would you rather hear over the beat?

the only people i could see over it are West Coast artists & Dre wouldn't waste them on people who wouldn't sell; which is why he put them on an album he knew would do amazing just because of the name.

NotoriousTDA

classic in the making?

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
classic in the making?

i love your sig haha
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Invincible

classic in the making?

A classic Canadian album maybe. General classic, No.

Jaydc

Drake wont make no classic canadian album,besides the guy is a lot bigger then to be thrown off as some local act,he is the next big thing in rap wether people like it or not.I personally dont like it,his rapping is horrible,so i see what meho likes in him.He can make a pretty good hook once in a while though.As far as canadian goes,he cant hold a candle to K-OS in rapping,singing or anything really.The album will be like every def jam album that gets released these days.Predictable songs about predictable subjects with predictable gues appearances.People will remark it has amazing production,because thats all mainstream music is,nice production with some mediocre talent rapping over it.

NotoriousTDA

GangstaBoogy

I just hope he doesn't get too sing-songy. He used to be dope with it (ala "I'm Still Fly") but now he's getting repetitive and wack with it (ala "Money To Blow").
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah pretty much...and if the production is dope...if

Drake wont make no classic canadian album,besides the guy is a lot bigger then to be thrown off as some local act,he is the next big thing in rap wether people like it or not.I personally dont like it,his rapping is horrible,so i see what meho likes in him.He can make a pretty good hook once in a while though.As far as canadian goes,he cant hold a candle to K-OS in rapping,singing or anything really.The album will be like every def jam album that gets released these days.Predictable songs about predictable subjects with predictable gues appearances.People will remark it has amazing production,because thats all mainstream music is,nice production with some mediocre talent rapping over it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.